Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? (6713 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / How Much Do You Like The Harmonica(mouth Organ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Genuflect:

Abi o. Now the so called 'Fresh Guys' are dancing Alanta, Suo etc. They even ditch Campari sometimes and sip Shekpe. Lol. Tell me Music is not fuking powerful!!!

You need to see guys in London dacing Yahooze and fooling themselves saying they're skanking grin grin
tavarez:

that shekpe sippin is more a recession effect rather than muzik LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO bare Jokes
grin grin grin grin grin grin

DEATH!!!!!!!!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

I'll take that as a 'no'.
Hehehe . . . stop being a loser.

How can it be when you already claimed it ain't about winning or losing. Oh wait, you are changing sails again and contrabullshitting yourself again.  
Your words are about credible as those of Bill Clinton's infamous speech.

By the way, you forgot to use the Big Grin smiley, come. on now, this is getting funnier. Seriously, engage me.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by tavarez(f): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

You need to see guys in London dacing Yahooze and fooling themselves saying they're skanking

u know wat i thot i was the only one that used to see it, Skankin is nothing but Yahooze without Throwing hands up

LMFBBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STILL ON THAT LOVE SOMETHING

#nowplaying Christine Feat Khalil Abdu- Pulling me down
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
tavarez:

u know wat i thot i was the only one that used to see it, Skankin is nothing but Yahooze without Throwing hands up

LMFBBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STILL ON THAT LOVE SOMETHING

#nowplaying Christine Feat Khalil Abdu- Pulling me down

Yes ooh . . . I suspect that in the nearest future they'll jack Alanta and put another label on it grin grin grin

ElRazur:

How can it be when you already claimed it ain't about winning or losing. Oh wait, you are changing sails again and contrabullshitting yourself again.  
Your words are about credible as those of Bill Clinton's infamous speech.

By the way, you forgot to use the Big Grin smiley, come. on now, this is getting funnier. Seriously, engage me.

It's getting boring already . . . you're just becoming just another saddo.
Believe me, everyone on this thread actually pities you. . . .
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
@topic
Ginger your ginger - Terry G
Aiye po gan - Ill Bliss

Listening to Free Madness - Terry G

What the eff is Sango you sango?? grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

It's getting boring already . . . you're just becoming just another saddo.
Believe me, everyone on this thread actually pities you. . . .

The same old "cry for help".

Tell me something new.

Try a bigger font and put it in red, that way someone may notice and actually take pity on you.

grin

**insert roll eyes smiley here**
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eleshin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
u guys shud just stop all dis childish exchange of words and allow d thread to flow easily.

@ post

oh boy! no be small tin_2face
yes boss!_ naeto
ooooo! she!__newest one frm d'banj.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
eleshin:

[b]u guys shud just stop all dis childish exchange of words and allow d thread to flow easily.

Report the thread to the mod. Oh wait.

The mind boggles.

grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
@topic
Do you like the koko??

One of the strangest mysteries in Nigerian music . . . we'll never know what the koko means.
But seriously, if he actually meant 'd**k' does it mean those girls were living in ' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed' Mansion?? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

ElRazur:

The same old "cry for help".

Tell me something new.

Try a bigger font and put it in red, that way someone may notice and actually take pity on you.

grin

**insert roll eyes smiley here**

Okay . . . whatever floats your boat.
Have the last word if you want . . . I'm bored now.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by ElRazur: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

Okay . . . whatever floats your boat.
Have the last word if you want . . . I'm bored now.

//Voice of Bill Clinton//

I do not have sexual relations with that woman.

grin

Oh GTF outta here.

We make a great couple so please don't leave. cool
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chinesedoll(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
eleshin:

u guys shud just stop all dis childish exchange of words and allow d thread to flow easily.

@ post

oh boy! no be small tin_2face
yes boss!_ naeto
ooooo! she!__newest one frm d'banj.

Are thee Ladies still dissing?
Pathetic really, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BTW Eleshin where have you been?
Ako mi ti poju.

^^
Yes I gbadun koboko
Dbanj is crazy
lol
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chiogo(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
I used to like the whole Tuface's 'nothing dey happen' and D'banj's 'No long thing' - guess they're both dead now.  tongue
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

Pathetic really,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :-
eleshin:

[b]u guys shud just stop all dis childish exchange of words and allow d thread to flow easily.
I respectfully apologise for everything.

chiogo:

I used to like the whole Tuface's 'nothing dey happen' and D'banj's 'No long thing' - guess they're both dead now.  tongue

You're so out of touch with Naija.
That's as uncool as saying 'get jiggy with it' grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by chiogo(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
Oh yea, 'Kini big deal'  grin whoever said that.

Yes oo - Tuface.  grin grin

eldee:

You're so out of touch with Naija.
That's as uncool as saying 'get jiggy with it' grin grin grin
LOL that's why I didn't wanna mention naija slangs in the first place.
But the so-called American slangs I know, I have no idea who came up with them.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
eldee:

@topic
Ginger your ginger - Terry G
Aiye po gan - Ill Bliss

Listening to Free Madness - Terry G

What the eff is Sango you sango?? grin grin grin

You're being sarcastic, right? Lol
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eleshin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
chinesedoll:

Pathetic really, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BTW Eleshin where have you been?
Ako mi ti poju.

^^
Yes I gbadun koboko
Dbanj is crazy
lol
on and off,trust me nland is nt like b4.
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
MP - No dulling in the wilderness
MP - Pasa Pasa
MP - Oshamo!!
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Topic
Se werre - Femi Kuti

That song used to tear parties apart cheesy cheesy

Genuflect:

You're being sarcastic, right? Lol

Hehehe . . . Terry G is a werre grin grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by A40(m): 2:52am On Mar 21, 2010
@Eldee & El-Razur
Una don dey old for this kain thing you guys should lockup

Lockup - Warri Celebrities
Yes Boss - Naeto C (Being a junior colleague never sounded so cool)
Jor ohh
Tibe!
Osho free - Dr Fresh
Shangbash (It means booty)
Heavy Heavy something - Lambo da Virus
File & Baba e ma rundown - D'banj
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by mystikal(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2010
eldee:

@Topic
Se werre - Femi Kuti

That song used to tear parties apart cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you.

Se Werre Ni
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by coolguyz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
and who could hv forgotten these ones -

Kerewa - Zulu twins -wats dt their name again (dnt ask me wat kerewa means slangwise oooo grin grin grin)

so pe ti [/b]e - Wande Coal

[b]ju pa
- Krazy Kulture

orobo kibo - pasuma wonder grin grin grin

suffering and smiling - Abam Eda (Fela Kuti)
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
When the woskolo wiskala enter the zanga the pasapasa mean boys don hammer.

Durella via Terry Tha Rapman
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2010
Omo nna mo . . . 2shot
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by medjai(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
Enu o she- Durella
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Genuflect(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2010
eldee:

Omo nna mo . . . 2shot
eldee:

Omo nna mo . . . 2shot
eldee, na Umu nna mu o. Lol
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by eldee(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2010
Genuflect:

eldee, na Umu nna mu o. Lol

Hehe . . . I try now grin grin
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 22, 2010
My all time favorite slang comes from NYCKS, one of New Yorks BEST free style rappers. It's "Stylin".
It's my quote as you can see below. I dedicate that to ENVIOUS birds.

& I like every slang that dancehall artists come out with pretty much (too much to name and I dont feel like translating tongue).
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by las240s(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2010
ARTQUAKE NO BE SAY ONETIN ONETIN
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by experts: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2010
i love saheed osupa's slangs like, (Ko se du ro wo)(Ariwo ko ni music), (omo lomo larin ero)

lol
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by coolguyz(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2010
shoe get size - ARTQUAKE
Re: Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? by frijos(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
We Luv you --- Olusesi! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's Listened 2 P-square's New Album? / J Martins -touching Body Feat. DJ Arafat [video Download] / Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.