Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. (2656 Views)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
MrOnPoint:

So in essence, the Supreme God you saw doesn't have a particular description?
It can shapeshift to anything you can relate to with the physical senses, but it is unnecessary to want to put into shape when you encounter it. Mostly, I believe the best shape to keep us outside the scare complex is to appear humanoid.

Didnt your holy books say God is indescribable ?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Xsem(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
It can shapeshift to anything you can relate to with the physical senses, but it is unnecessary to want to put into shape when you encounter it. Mostly, I believe the best shape to keep us outside the scare complex is to appear humanoid.

Didnt your holy books say God is ijndescribable ?
So Mr Billy, please how can one read or study effectively retaining every aspect of what he studied for a long time and regurgitate and make use of it when ever it's needed. How can I improve my IQ. Some tests say mine is 118,122 but I don't know the veracity though. I am sorry I am not solely in line with your topic but how do one improve intelligence or become a top GENUISE.Thank you as you reply and is there also a drug for buoying your intellect or brain capacity?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Xsem:

So Mr Billy, please how can one read or study effectively retaining every aspect of what he studied for a long time and regurgitate and make use of it when ever it's needed. How can I improve my IQ. Some tests say mine is 118,122 but I don't know the veracity though. I am sorry I am not solely in line with your topic but how do one improve intelligence or become a top GENUISE.Thank you as you reply and is there also a drug for buoying your intellect or brain capacity?

You are a smart person, very smart I must say, because the questions you ask are typical of persons who have began to think outside the box, that is if there is a box, there is no box, so the very thought that we should think outside a box is a second layer of the matrix. There is no box at all, when viewed outside the reasonings of Time and Space, the limited 5 senses. So, in essence what I mean is, that you do not have to make effort to retain all that you read, because against what you are told on Earth, reading is not studying to know, but studying to remember. Because you already have access to all memories and data you seek to remember.

The reason you are many others on Earth talk about IQ is because you think from anus upwards, look, this is not an insult. If Humanity can think from up to down, you will know that you already have access to all information, because you are bound in Time and Space with the Cosmic energy, the universal mind, the warehouse of all knowledge.

Let me teach you how to increase the neurotransmission capability of the transmitters in your brain so they can fire at a higher schumann frequency, the microtubules will transmit thoughts and other data between your body and the magnetic grid of the Earth, and you can then begin your journey into reading hard science and it will just open up your senses and your IQ will explode. At that level, you do not think of buying generator to generate power for your home, but how to light up the entire planet. You wont worry about your tribe, but the human race, so your entire knowledge scale becomes measurable in relationship with the Universe and not local Earth templates. There are few humans who have such knowledge, I do not know how this piece of truth will make you feel. The people who have such psychic and metaphysical knowledge of God and Spirituality are the ones you call the 1%. The Illuminati of this world. When you get to that point you can decide if you want to Lord over Earth as a rogue agent or become one with the Creator God and help transition humanity to yet a more wonderful specie, with a different beautiful body, this is our future. So I tell you all these so I can finally inform you on how to trigger your sensors and alter the biodynamics of your brains and light up those microtubules.

Just for fun, never for personal gains, Study Robotics, Programming, Quantum Physics or any other 'hard' courses, it is what opens up some unreached systems within this brain, which then increases data access.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Xsem(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are a smart person, very smart I must say, because the questions you ask are typical of persons who have began to think outside the box, that is if there is a box, there is no box, so the very thought that we should think outside a box is a second layer of the matrix. There is no box at all, when viewed outside the reasonings of Time and Space, the limited 5 senses. So, in essence what I mean is, that you do not have to make effort to retain all that you read, because against what you are told on Earth, reading is not studying to know, but studying to remember. Because you already have access to all memories and data you seek to remember.

The reason you are many others on Earth talk about IQ is because you think from anus upwards, look, this is not an insult. If Humanity can think from up to down, you will know that you already have access to all information, because you are bound in Time and Space with the Cosmic energy, the universal mind, the warehouse of all knowledge.

Let me teach you how to increase the neurotransmission capability of the transmitters in your brain so they can fire at a higher schumann frequency, the microtubules will transmit thoughts and other data between your body and the magnetic grid of the Earth, and you can then begin your journey into reading hard science and it will just open up your senses and your IQ will explode. At that level, you do not think of buying generator to generate power for your home, but how to light up the entire planet. You wont worry about your tribe, but the human race, so your entire knowledge scale becomes measurable in relationship with the Universe and not local Earth templates. There are few humans who have such knowledge, I do not know how this piece of truth will make you feel. The people who have such psychic and metaphysical knowledge of God and Spirituality are the ones you call the 1%. The Illuminati of this world. When you get to that point you can decide if you want to Lord over Earth as a rogue agent or become one with the Creator God and help transition humanity to yet a more wonderful specie, with a different beautiful body, this is our future. So I tell you all these so I can finally inform you on how to trigger your sensors and alter the biodynamics of your brains and light up those microtubules.

Just for fun, never for personal gains, Study Robotics, Programming, Quantum Physics or any other 'hard' courses, it is what opens up some unreached systems within this brain, which then increases data access.
Thank you sire. Though I am into medicals (medicine and surgery) I appreciate your suggestion and immediate response. I can't thank you enough but thank you. Your threads are somehow recondite but I enjoy every bit of it. Keep up with your dreams and aspirations. I pray you achieve your goals for mankind.
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by iamnlia(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Xsem:

Thank you sire. Though I am into medicals (medicine and surgery) I appreciate your suggestion and immediate response. I can't thank you enough but thank you. Your threads are somehow recondite but I enjoy every bit of it. Keep up with your dreams and aspirations. I pray you achieve your goals for mankind.
My fellow medical student cheesy
I've been obsessed with this truth for about two months now, in fact I have pathology exam next tomorrow but I'm online reading quantum physics, I am thinking in a different way now.
cheesy
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
iamnlia:

My fellow medical student cheesy
I've been obsessed with this truth for about two months now, in fact I have pathology exam next tomorrow but I'm online reading quantum physics, I am thinking in a different way now.
cheesy
my young friend how are you?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by iamnlia(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
my young friend how are you?
I'm very fine sir.
You?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
iamnlia:

I'm very fine sir.
You?
Good, hows AI? I visited recently
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by iamnlia(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Good, hows AI? I visited recently
Ai is fine, that nasty dust is slowly setting in.
When I tell tales in my old age, I'll tell children I once lived in the Sahara. grin
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Ai is fine, that nasty dust is slowly setting in.
When I tell tales in my old age, I'll tell children I once lived in the Sahara. grin
cheesy cheesy you gonna be around for Xmas I will bump in briefly
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by iamnlia(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy you gonna be around for Xmas I will bump in briefly
Yes, I'll be around maybe a day or two, probably 25th-26th.
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Yes, I'll be around maybe a day or two, probably 25th-26th.
I should be around then, we will meet
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by iamnlia(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I should be around then, we will meet
Surely, I look forward to meeting you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Surely, I look forward to meeting you cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by MrOnPoint(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Didnt your holy books say God is indescribable ?

Ok. What is your take about the religions of this world . Which ones are from God and which ones are fake?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by foxe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

The research center will host think tanks who will design virtual platforms for global audience. I am providing location where real humans can come around in the event that they want to experience physical unionism, learn and share ideas. Virtual environment will not produce the mass consciousness we need to material our desires. I want the world to know that magic or miracles are not a product of religion or cult. That they carry in them the most powerful form of energy, far more powerful than Nuclear bombs.

I plan to invite leading scientists in the fields to come and give talk shows. This is a project of my life time.
such nice of you sire...sire I need some assistance with my academics...it's financial problems. I will eternally grateful if you could look into my matter. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Message From Stephen Hawking In HELL / R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.