Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims (2881 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Splashme: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Bayo Akinloye

President Muhammadu Buhari, the Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Saad; and Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, have again been listed among the most powerful Muslims in the world.

This is contained in a Muslim publication, The Muslim 500 in its 2018 edition.

The publication according to a statement obtained by our correspondent, noted that there were approximately 1.84 billion Muslims in the world, making up 24.38 per cent of the world’s population.
Last year, the trio also made the list of most influential Muslims in the world.

The publication is an annual compilation of the good, the bad, and the ugly in the Islamic world.

Buhari and the Sultan were ranked 19th and 23th, respectively among the first top 50 Muslims in the world.

It explained that Shekau, the head of Boko Haram, a terrorist group in Nigeria had carried out a number of atrocities.

The publication added that Shekau speaks Hausa, Arabic, and English and claimed to have undergone theological training.

http://punchng.com/again-boko-harams-shekau-named-among-most-powerful-muslims/

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by louisilva: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to all those that refused to go to church today. And to those that went I say well done.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2017
#PMB1523
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2017
I thought Shekau wasn't a true Muslim lipsrsealed

Why the recognition?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by uncleiykeman(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2017
You mean worlds most powerful terrorists?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by merbenko: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why the recognition?
he is not a true muslim.

I am very sure the publishers of the article are not muslims!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Oloripelebe: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Shekau repping islam grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by zionmade1: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Yeah terrorists are the most powerful muslims.
they are the true muslims carrying out the mission of arrah. All muslims have this mission but its only a few that are bold to take the step

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by EdCure: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
They're promoting the violent doctrine and living by the barbaric tenets of Islam...one act of savagery at a time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by EdCure: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2017
uncleiykeman:
You mean worlds most powerful terrorists?
Is there any difference between Islam and terror?
How far can the fruit fall from the tree?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by EmeeNaka: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why the recognition?
You don't know who true Muslims are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by obonujoker(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
So shekau is a true Muslim.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by sdindan: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Inside the list u will find the most dangerous terrorists .

I give it up to them.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
I fear to read that list.... The most dangerous and deadly subhumans on earth will have their names there. Only the three listed above is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

he is not a true muslim.

No matter how hard you try to hide it, or wish it away, Abubakar Shekau is a Muslim and he's following the commandments according to the religion.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Punch refused to name the group behind this ranking .... it must have been written by punch editors or pigs and idiots publications.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by BAILMONEY: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why the recognition?
PROPHET IMAN ABUBAKAR sheCOW [MAY PISS BE UPON HIM] IS ONE OF THE BEST MUSLIM ON THE PLANET EARTH

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by BAILMONEY: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

he is not a true muslim.

GOKE7 WHY ARE YOU DENYING PROPHET IMAM sheCOWgrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

No matter how hard you try to hide it, or wish it away, Abubakar Shekau is a Muslim and he's following the commandments according to the religion.
Just like rev kings,evans and all fake miracles performing and randy pastors are christ-like and do nothing but follow the dictates of the bible and jesus Christ
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by bigboss80s(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

Just like rev kings,evans and all fake miracles performing and randy pastors are christ-like and do nothing but follow the dictates of the bible and jesus Christ

Yes, I am sure Rev King and Shekau are on the same level.

And Evans? Really? You are only reinforcing what he just said.

Don't worry it's not just Nigeria. All over the world some people are known for their affinity for terrorism.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
SHEKAU?
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
j
EdCure:
They're promoting the violent doctrine and living by the barbaric tenets of Islam...one act of savagery at a time.
ur reputation as a bigot is well known to all.
ur views on issues like this ve become embarrassing of late.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:
[s]
Just like rev kings,evans and all fake miracles performing and randy pastors are christ-like and do nothing but follow the dictates of the bible and jesus Christ [/s]

Suit yourself... Shekau is a Muslim.. Stop denying it and stop wishing it away. Deal with the root cause of terrorism in Islam. Not with me.

Well that's if you guys are sincere about fighting terrorism.. And also not in collaboration with the front soldiers.

Till then.... ISLAMABAD

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
bigboss80s:

Yes, I am sure Rev King and Shekau are on the same level.

And Evans? Really? You are only reinforcing what he just said.

Don't worry it's not just Nigeria. All over the world some people are known for their affinity for terrorism.

Don't worry about that pained element that ran out of options. I gat this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Danladi7: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikennaf1:

Suit yourself... Shekau is a Muslim.. Stop denying it and stop wishing it away. Deal with the root cause of terrorism in Islam. Not with me.
Shut up,just accept rev king ezeugo and all other randy fake miracle pastors and Christ-like and following the dictates of jesus Christ
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
Punch refused to name the group behind this ranking .... it must have been written by punch editors or pigs and idiots publications.

I can only imagine your pains cos I can't feel it. Take heart
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Saaruman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
@Op change the topic to: World's Most Powerful Terrorists.
Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:

Shut up,just accept rev king ezeugo and all other randy fake miracle pastors and Christ-like and following the dictates of jesus Christ

I'm not even a Christian... But then they're still a thousand times better than the average Muslim.

Stop pretending that Shekau is not a Muslim... Look at the original post, a Muslim body has recognized his immense efforts for the religion.

So Stop trying to deviate from the topic. Until a Christian body recognizes Rev. King, then you can mas.turbate.

ISLAMABAD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by Paperwhite(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why the recognition?
Hehehe! You see how the head slammers are affirming and indicting the "religion of peace"? Buhari's own no be yarns again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Abubakar Shekau, others Listed Among World's Most Powerful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
[s]
ikennaf1:

I can only imagine your pains cos I can't feel it. Take heart
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS To Quiz Onofiok Luke on N2 Billion Bribery Allegation Against The President / Osundecides2018: No Way Out For Adeleke And PDP On Thursday- Lai Mohammed / Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.