Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce (847 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Why do we men beg women to marry us self...because i know very well that men are scarce....just want to know o
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
That's the way it should be. It's a request so you have to ask her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by MhizzAJ(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Women are equally scarce too

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
snoopylinus:
Why do we men beg women to marry us self...because i know very well that men are scarce....just want to know o

It's quite true, but the quality of the individual male or female is important, if the quality is high up there, it's not a big deal. But when such a person plays the i-am-too-important card, because of their perception about themselves, then it's best to let them be. Before one tags with a less-deserving person. In the end it's a request like Tosin rightly said, and it's not a big deal. As long as traditional marriage remains a one man, one woman affair, either party can ask out.
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2017
snoopylinus:
Men aren't scarce, good men are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
My sister truth be told...women are not scarce...good women might be scarce
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Somebody said na man dey f*ck woman so man needs to beg
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by hatchy(f): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nop..

Good women.
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by LUGBE: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Scarce ke, shocked,be deceiving yourself. It seems you are yet to see men that women turned down.

Husband material is scarce just like wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
LUGBE:
Scarce ke, shocked,be deceiving yourself. It seems you are yet to see men that women turned down.

Husband material is scarce just like wife material.
Wife is everywhere abeg...if you are a lady and not married yet abeg don't turn a man down except you are still very young
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by MhizzAJ(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
snoopylinus:

Wife is everywhere abeg...if you are a lady and not married yet abeg don't turn a man down except you are still very young

What do you mean undecided

So a lady should just accept any kind of man that comes her way because she isn't getting any younger...you try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Kooldon(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
We copy it frm the Western World Cos A Century Ago, It Was The Guy's Family That Met The Gal's Family Mostly Without The Guy Asking The Gal Out.
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What do you mean undecided

So a lady should just accept any kind of man that comes her way because she isn't getting any younger...you try

Oko won lode
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
snoopylinus:

Oko won lode

grin Alascura
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by Alonso91(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Abeg dat time wey bible talk say seven(7) women go run to 1 man neva reach

pls forgive my CURIOSITY
Re: Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce by JERRY1925(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
snoopylinus:

I cant stop laughing when u say men are scarce.... responsible men are... Successful men are..... Do u know how many boy toasting sister Grace?

To me, women are more scares.. Good women..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex With H / Trending Fun And Friendship Whatsapp Group / Weirdest Wedding Ever? Priest Performs Mass Wedding With Trees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.