Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . (857 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / A Guy Who Drinks Garri At Home But Buys Pizza For His Girl Outside? / Beautiful Lady Who Drinks Men Raw-sperm Everyday To Get Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Jman06(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
I have a lady friand whose husband doesn't drink but can nag for Africa. Infact, he nags a 100 times more than women. Worst he doesn't see his nagging as a fault so he is always bragging to his wife about how lucky she is to marry a man who doesn't drink. But for me i think a man who drinks responsibly is better than a pathological nag like that man. The wife also doesn't trust him on the issue of fidelity.

So ladies which do you prefer
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by AntiWailer: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2017
What is "nagging" ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by MhizzAJ(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2017
How can a man be nagging anyhow cheesy
What kind of behaviour is that
It's so annoying

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by tooth4tooth: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Op, why bring two wrong options? I know a lot of ladies will prefer a man that drinks. The day you will realize the two options are bad is day you go to pick your hussy in a gutter in a broad daylight. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2017
undecided
Thought men don't nag?

I prefer none, I would rather be single
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by hatchy(f): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Thought men don't nag?

Hahahahahaha.

When age come calling on you will do fasting and prayers for hundred days and night just to see whether a nagging or one that drinks alcohol.

Just pray and also work on your marriage if you happens to find yourself in any of this situations as no man or woman is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
hatchy:
Hahahahahaha.

When age come calling on you will do fasting and prayers for hundred days and night just to see whether a nagging or one that drinks alcohol.

Just pray and also work on your marriage if you happens to find yourself in any of this situations as no man or woman is perfect.

Marriage is not a do or die affair

Neither is it the key to staying happy on earth
I rather remain single than settle for less!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
None biko.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by temblor1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Better To Drink Than Being A Sissy
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by laliga01: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

Marriage is not a do or die affair

Neither is it the key to staying happy on earth
I rather remain single than settle for less!!!

Lolx....e de sweet to type for social media.
Go ask single mums what they face out there.
Most single mums and divorcee, go check their profile, cooperate prostitutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx....e de sweet to type for social media. Go ask single mums what they face out there. Most single mums and divorcee, go check their profile, cooperate prostitutes.
undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Jman06(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Thought men don't nag?

The man can nag for Africa and in the process he would start using all sort of abusive words on his wife, and the lady is the quiet type who doesn't talk much, so when he starts she will just be there crying. She is regretting getting married to the guy.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Martin0(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How can a man be nagging anyhow cheesy What kind of behaviour is that It's so annoying

Hahahahah una self eh,ok oya tell d house which type u dey find?grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by laliga01: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhisTahrah:
undecided

Lolx....i like the way your mouth bend.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Heloct(f): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
I want none
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Amarabae(f): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hate seeing a man nagging.
It's so annoying and unmanly.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amarabae:
I hate seeing a man nagging. It's so annoying and unmanly.
see teeth. you go fit tear person dick commot with BJ ooo

(1) (Reply)

Man Makes Jollof Rice And Jollof Spaghetti For Pregnant Wife / Have You Seen This Kind Before ? / Please Help, I Am In Love With A Goat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.