Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (40237 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Decryptor(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:

and what about the beardless there? U must be blind not to know that it was a mistake. Oponu lasan.

Awon english lecturer Ode. Beardless niger spotted. cheesy

Tell us how much your dirty beards have earned you.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by piagetskinner(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
who bloody cares
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by muller101(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
She will marry when she resign from her ashawo profession
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by sirfee(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin uncle sarafa ti binu oooo....and who told you I am beardless??i get beard pass u sef....lol
grin grin grin grin I like your sense of humour, your meme though...just can't stop laughing.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Daddyboy101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
see this busty beautiful gee! Hope who u go marry get beard? Cos I wonder if Beardless people would really
make heaven.
So, if Jesus and other Angels are busy
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?
The hairs in their armpit?

try and take that your Drugs this night

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
There is no reason... the type of guy she wants has not come.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Strobe(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marriage isn't for everyone.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Fatezee(f): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tycike:
bro, she not 34, she was my elder sister class mate at FGC Warri. They know each other very well

How does that make her ur Sister's agemate??
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
My crush, could be lie gal that she is waiting for me..hehehe
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
see this busty beautiful gee! Hope who u go marry get beard? Cos I wonder if Beardless people would really
make heaven.
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?

Weed is not good
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Brighte:
Lolz.. if only she will marry me. i don't go with age but the spirit the individual possess

Possessing evil spirit abi??

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
joseo:
the best way to prevent divorce is to seek knowledge on marriage and apply it and not patience.
Tor!
For a lady, as she gets older, her pool of potential hubby shrinks. Because most 9ja ladies won't marry guys younger or less economically buoyant than them.

And the older guys over 34 or loaded are more likely to be married. So it gets harder with time. Just simple logic and stats.
When it really gets late and pressure from family & friends mount, a lady will end up marrying a man far less eligible than the ones she shunned in her younger years.

Her options were far more 5 to 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Decryptor(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
make heaven.
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by kidneystones(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ebube r u from Edo or calabar , if yes then tongue

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by phranklyn92(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol...what's with the beard thingy? grin. Bearded guys are actually facing shaving challenges if you ask me. So why y'all pained if you're beardless?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by able20(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
make heaven.
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?
Meaningless, means nonsense!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by krushdripper(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Decryptor:

Tell us how much your dirty beards have earned you.
It has earned me good pussy and brains of older ladies. Thank you.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by krushdripper(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
kidneystones:
Ebube r u from Edo or calabar , if yes then tongue
You see Ebube Nwagbo and you're asking Edo or Calabar, brain stones have fallen on you.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by kidneystones(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
modified
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by kidneystones(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
krushdripper:
You see Ebube Nwagbo and you're asking Edo or Calabar, brain stones have fallen on you.

Lols .. Same to you
.. M just obsessed with those girls ..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by jk1e(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lot of your fans are still happy that you are still single,i am not exempted.because you are true definition of the kind of woman we want to spend the rest of our life with.i love this babe with passion.everything I want in a woman Is in her.responsible and quiet
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Decryptor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
krushdripper:
It has earned me good pussy and brains of older ladies. Thank you.

We are talking cash and you are talking of pussy. Na your type poverty go dey f*ck doggystyle in your 50s and 60s after your peers would be counting their accomplishments and you'll have nothing to reminisce about but toto that made you useless. undecided

#SenseFallOnYou
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by chineduemmao: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
MamaTej:
Marriage is not compulsory dearie. But Africans take light issues too serious.
taaaa! mechi onu gi there...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by stieyven(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
sarafa68:
see this busty beautiful gee! Hope who u go finally marry go get beard? Cos I wonder if Beardless people would really
make heaven.
stroking their beards,
what would they stroke?

Or where will u touch if u want to make decision like a man?

Note: am also beardless. cheesy

Now i know the benefit of FTC,

person go gather likes and mentions.
Now watch as the beardless folk gon come for my head. shocked
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
stieyven:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
u guys are too religious, cant u see is just a joke? Didnt it amuse u?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Donjazzy12(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
choku123:
Actress Ebube Nwagbo has had her fair share of controversies in the industry and has since managed to keep her private life private.

The beautiful actress who was once linked to singer Kcee, opened up to Sunday Scoop, on why she is yet to be married.

“I believe that everything happens at the right time, which is the time that God ordains. I don’t like abandoning things halfway; I prefer to stick with it till the end. That’s why I have to be very careful about marriage. I don’t think divorced couples go into their marriages with the intention to split. It is because issues came up that they couldn’t handle or that they did not know one another well enough before getting married. Anyway, I have learnt from the mistakes of other people and whenever I make my decision, it just has to be the right way.”

On how she manages male fans;
 “Some of them can be quite extreme and I always put such people in their place. I try to relate with people equally, irrespective of class or status. However, most of my fans are pleasant and I love them all very much. I appreciate all the females too. But I also want fans of celebrities to know that as humans, their favourite actor or artiste wouldn’t always be in the best of moods. They should try to be a bit more understanding.”

http://punchng.com/why-im-not-yet-married-ebube-nwagbo/amp/
See fooling men falling over themselves to declare love for a hardcore lesbian! Idiots can't you see?
Most male children of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless!
What were you expecting her to say before.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Mryacks: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
And she's quite beautiful and successful. Hope she finds her love someday.

Amen!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Zhedoga: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
I know the guy wey de fûck her for okopoly that yr
Goat, but no be you ai? Na your type de do house boy for sch
ool
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by krushdripper(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Decryptor:

We are talking cash and you are talking of pussy. Na your type poverty go dey f*ck doggystyle in your 50s and 60s after your peers would be counting their accomplishments and you'll have nothing to reminisce about but toto that made you useless. undecided

#SenseFallOnYou
Guy, i highly reject this and i say in a loud voice, It would be your portion instead, you must Bleep pussy wey go scatter your existence, FOOL.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 06, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

Possessing evil spirit abi??

No fa. Spirit of God grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by Duru009(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2017
MamaTej:
Marriage is not compulsory dearie. But Africans take light issues too serious.

But u must marry in Africa for society to respect u!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" by franklingud(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Simply because you are a lesbian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) / Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.