Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? (1158 Views)

How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS A LIE! Meet the *Real Shrek & Fiona {Photos} / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mom or dad will flog you and you will decide you won't eat.

some parents will beg you to eat,some will flog you again and force you to eat and some will gladly collect your food back and give it to your siblings grin

which category do you fall in.
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
as ur name implies dickhead lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hahahahaha...

Forgetting that we were only punishing ourselves cheesy
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
LOL. My mum wee re-beat your silly ass nih. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
Hahahahaha...

Forgetting that we were only punishing ourselves cheesy
my mom will just say ,you are doing yourself,when you are hungry go to the kitchen and get your food grin
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
If I reject food

My mama will be begging me to pls eat

That woman too love me die wink
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. My mum wee re-beat your silly ass nih. grin
lol some parents are just crazy cheesy
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
undecided undecided
RETIREDMUMU:
as ur name implies dickhead lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
If I reject food

That woman too love me die wink
your own good
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
mrdickhead:
your own good

But my father will force u to eat it with a cane undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by vroy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
before finishing the statement candidate don plenty asking for it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by biacan(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=62095214]If I reject food
That woman too love me die wink[/quot ] undecided
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62095501][/quote]

Happy Sunday embarassed
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buhahahahahahahahahaha..
She will re-beat grin

Even if i manage escape... I will wake up n chop in d nyt angry grin

My stomach sef
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by biacan(f): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

Happy Sunday embarassed
cool same here thanks
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
cool same here thanks

I cooked rice

Come n eat
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol some parents are just crazy cheesy
My grandma though...

She will insult you, then if you start forming angry, she wee start petting you to eat. If you love yourself, just don't eat the food. grin grin
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by biacan(f): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

I cooked rice
Come n eat
Men don't know how to cook
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
Men don't know how to cook

Maybe iam excluded

Iam still in the kitchen

Making stew
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by biacan(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

Maybe iam excluded
Iam still in the kitchen
Making stew
Hahahaha I love to see where men cook concoction.......
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:

Let me show u pix
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Homeboiy: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:

angry

Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by biacan(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

angry
Lol you tried but leave the stew to stay more on fire fry it very well before adding the water you use in boiling the meat
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mariinee:
My grandma though...

She will insult you, then if you start forming angry, she wee start petting you to eat. If you love yourself, just don't eat the food. grin grin
lol why,if you eat the food what will happen
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:

But my father will force u to eat it with a cane undecided
lol cheesy
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
vroy:
before finishing the statement candidate don plenty asking for it
very hungry siblings those days cheesy
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mumsy go beat me and if I come reject food, na another round of lashing for not appreciating the beating cool
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
julietkcee:
Buhahahahahahahahahaha..
She will re-beat grin

Even if i manage escape... I will wake up n chop in d nyt angry grin

My stomach sef
hahaha hahaha @your stomach,you can't even do small shakara for food small grin grin
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mumsy go beat me and if I come reject food, na another round of lashing for not appreciating the beating cool
like say na only you sabi vex,naija parents go tell you say I sabi vex pass you lol
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
mrdickhead:
like say na only you sabi vex,naija parents go tell you say I sabi vex pass you lol
No mind them cheesy
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol why,if you eat the food what will happen
She will now start the insult on a whole new level..you will regret eating the food heh. grin grin
Re: Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? by mrdickhead: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mariinee:
She will now start the insult on a whole new level..you will regret eating the food heh. grin grin
lol Ok,grandma wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Dis Lady Is Asking U Question....?????? / POLL: Independent Bossy Woman Or Caring Submissive Full Housewife / Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.