Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango (2948 Views)

Shiva Wallpaper HD Download / Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Amadioha Vs Sango: The Gods Of Thunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
PAGAN9JA sorry if l misunderstood your post and my bad too.

Yes l agree that our colonial master came to colonized us with their own religion thereby our forefathers abandoning their either force or at will in which U can't rule that aside.

But let me let U know that Christian doesn't hate U guys and will not harm U as far as U don't cause harm to the environment and it people example been diabolic for your own good.

We Christian especially orthodox Christian we are very tolerant with other believe.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
PEGAN9JA l want U to observant of Christian between Orthodox and new generation.

Orthodox=
Roman Catholic
Orthodox Catholic
Anglican
Methodist
All Saint
Lithuanian etc.

New Generation= modern churches mostly funded 50 years back to now.

Observe both ways and tolerance towards U guys believe, ways of like, celebration, etc.

You will notice something.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Don't go far ,look at this forum for instance. Any post about traditional believe or celebration ,U will notice Orthodox Christian stance on.

We don't hate or despise Pagan rather we pray that U convert and accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal LORD & SAVIOR.

I love U all.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by OtemSapien: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
Don't go far ,look at this forum for instance. Any post about traditional believe or celebration ,U will notice Orthodox Christian stance on.

We don't hate or despise Pagan rather we pray that U convert and accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal LORD & SAVIOR.

I love U all.
Zeusus Krista/Jesus Christ is not a Nigerian but a foreigner, so it's absurd to accept him/it as a personal saviour.

Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:20
20. An Israelite does not call his god Olorun, Chuku or any names of a Negre god, how come the homos(people) of Negre(Nigeria) call their god Yahweh and deceive themselves by equating him with Olorun in their minds? This is mind slavery too.

3 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by dalaman: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:

I love U all.

Is Jesus from your village? So it's a dead Jewish hippie from 2000 years ago that will save your life as an obscured African abi? Well done.

9 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2017
@OtemSapien
What make you think God Almighty is a foreign God,why?
Did U know that GOD ALMIGHTY is the creator of the universe and everything. So how is GOD a foreign GOD to me and U plus everyone.

Though l understand your stand.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2017
@dalaman

Yes and U too.

GOD ALMIGHTY is alive and not dead
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by dalaman: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@dalaman

Yes and U too.

GOD ALMIGHTY is alive and not dead

That's what you believe.

1 Like

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
@dalaman

Yes and l pray U will be convince too
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by dalaman: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@dalaman

Yes and l pray U will be convince too

With ancient Jewish mythology abi?

3 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by OtemSapien: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@OtemSapien
Did U know that GOD ALMIGHTY is the creator of the universe and everything. So how is GOD a foreign GOD to me and U plus everyone.

If the name of your god Almighty is a foreign name and the people your God Almighty call his people are foreigners. And if your god Almighty tell some people to kill others for him, then such god Almighty is actually not GOD THE UNIVERSE but rather, a creature of his. In this case, your god Almighty is actually Yahweh who is a local god called the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

3 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
@OtemSapien

U know the Almighty God = Yahweh.

Something tell me you were once a Christian.

Am l lying if not let me know
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
@dalaman

Na started by a Jew ,agreed.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by OtemSapien: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@OtemSapien

U know the Almighty God = Yahweh.

Something tell me you were once a Christian.

Am l lying if not let me know

@ Ifyan, I know the Almighty God created Yahweh. Something tells me that your commonsense tells you that I was once a christian. Am I lying? If not let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by dalaman: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@dalaman

Na started by a Jew ,agreed.

I don't do Jewish mythology and folklore.

4 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
God is Yahweh ( Hebrew name )
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by dalaman: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:

Yahweh is the God the ancient Jews created. Gucumatz was the Supreme God the ancient Mayans created while the ancient Indians created Brahma.

2 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
PAGAN9JA sorry if l misunderstood your post and my bad too.

Yes l agree that our colonial master came to colonized us with their own religion thereby our forefathers abandoning their either force or at will in which U can't rule that aside.

But let me let U know that Christian doesn't hate U guys and will not harm U as far as U don't cause harm to the environment and it people example been diabolic for your own good.

We Christian especially orthodox Christian we are very tolerant with other believe.

That is your personal opinion. The damage has already been done.

I do not doubt your tolerance. But I will only take you seriously when christianity is ready to pay reparations for damahes done.

Its like killing us anx exterminating us to a point of extinction and then askig for forgiveness.

which btw your community has not done. not even a word of repentance or apology for past crimes comitted in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
PEGAN9JA l want U to observant of Christian between Orthodox and new generation.

Orthodox=
Roman Catholic
Orthodox Catholic
Anglican
Methodist
All Saint
Lithuanian etc.

New Generation= modern churches mostly funded 50 years back to now.

Observe both ways and tolerance towards U guys believe, ways of like, celebration, etc.

You will notice something.

I'm well aware of the difference. These days orthodox denominations are less aggressive in conversion. in some.places such as East Europe etc. they have assumed the status lf a ethno-religion.almost non proselytyzing. e.g. greek orthodox,syriac coptic,etc.

but they didnt gain followers out of thin air. these orthodox xhristians(catholics) are the religious terrorists and criminals of the past. had they propagated in peace, they would never have succeeded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@OtemSapien

it becomes a foreign god when you see it through a foreign filter.

2 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by OtemSapien: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
Is God Almighty also Allah in Arabic name, Odin in German name, Vishnu in Hindi name, Mazda in Persian language, Moloch in Philistine language, Baal in Amorite language? If no is your answer, then be sure that all these gods, including Yahweh, are not God Almighty but a creation of his/it.

Doctufos: MCC 1:14

14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
@dalaman and @OtemSapien

Yes is name is Yahweh according to Hebrew but for those name U mentioned l can't verified if all are is names because Me religion is from the ABRAHIMIC origin and that is where it originated from.

But with my own conviction and believe YAHWEH is my God.

Mind U, l don't despise the PAGAN as far as they are they don't cause evil to the environment and people.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
@OtemSapien

Some of those name U mentioned are gods to me not God

Baal of Amorite is in the Bible

Please were U from a Christian convert.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
@PAGAN9JA

Yes l agree that what the early Christian did in the past was wrong especially in the area of conversion.

As for repatriated , l can't say why because l don't know much on that area.

But have U heard of valuables of SPOILT OF WAR ( correct me if am wrong ) l don't think it can be repatriated.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
@PAGAN9JA

There is a statements my colleague made
And l quote "THANK GOD FOR CIVILIZATION"

U may be angry for what the early Christian did but have U try to find out what your traditional religion did on the past.

Be sincere.
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@PAGAN9JA

Yes l agree that what the early Christian did in the past was wrong especially in the area of conversion.

As for repatriated , l can't say why because l don't know much on that area.

But have U heard of valuables of SPOILT OF WAR ( correct me if am wrong ) l don't think it can be repatriated.

Even an apology is not forthcoming. the attitude of the catholic church is the worst. They are not repentant of their wrongs. The reaaon why the nation is in a mess is a great deal due to abrahamic religions. they have destroyed the national foundations. heck they have prevented it from even taking root.

Nigeria was handicapped long before independence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@PAGAN9JA

There is a statements my colleague made
And l quote "THANK GOD FOR CIVILIZATION"

U may be angry for what the early Christian did but have U try to find out what your traditional religion did on the past.

Be sincere.

Once again this is your ignorance aand arrogance speaking.

Where the Indians and Japanese Uncivilized? didnt they reform and organize their society , faith and culture to suit modern times?

and Paganism is fluid. it develops with time.

Or are you implying that in all the world, it is only us the Africaans that were uncivilized and barbaric?

why should we alone bear the brunt of the abrahamic onslaught?

Some of our traditional practices may have not been in line with modern thought. hut so was christianity!does that mean we just discard our ancestral spiritual wealth and culture and bow to aa foreign ideology? without making efforts to develop our own?

and the likes of missionaries spreading lies about traditional religion. calling us demonic, etc. do you know killing of twins was done only by the Kalabari section of Ijaw. yet mssionaries/pastors all across Nigeria brainwash adherents that their ancestora killed twins!

My ancestors never killed twins!

is lying in the name of God and other such dirty tricks lile conversion of children in school etc.. justified? is that civilized?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
@PAGAN9JA

Hmm what make U think that the Catholic Church are worst
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@PAGAN9JA

Hmm what make U think that the Catholic Church are worst

Go read about the great deeds of the catholic church.

Google is your friend.

you can start with the spread of christianity in europe, egypt (destruction of the Great Library), Spanish inquisition in South America , Goa and the phillipines, etc., all the way down to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
@PAGAN9JA

U went too far from what l said about "THANK GOD FOR CIVILIZATION", l wasn't referring to religion but way if life back then.

U and know that back then ....

1. U can challenge Authority
2. Human Right Abuse was not in existence
3. Force was a major way of achieving something.
4. Slavery,Colonization,Rape,killing, etc was normal
E. T. C

Have U heard of this statement

" WE ARE LIVING AT THE MOST PEACEFUL TIME OF HUMAN EXISTENCE".

Please ask yourself why?

Mind it was the world in general not a specific area.

1 Like

Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by ifyan(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
@PAGAN9JA

But U will also agree with me that our ancestors did a lot that we can't accept today.

Yes or No ?
Re: Shiva/lei Kun > Jesus/muhammad > Amadioha/sango by OtemSapien: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
ifyan:
@OtemSapien

Some of those name U mentioned are gods to me not God

Baal of Amorite is in the Bible

Please were U from a Christian convert.
Yes they are gods to me too, including Yahweh. And they all have God Almighty who created them all. Yahweh knows his creator and his creator knows him. Read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH to find the creator of Yahweh.

DOCTUFOS:
14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Really Exist? / How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / A Prayer For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.