Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu (1008 Views)

Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by megastarjec(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has won the entire 14 chairmanship positions in the Local Government areas elections conducted in Enugu state on Saturday. A total of 17 Chairmanship positions were contested where PDP won 14 positions.

This was reported by vanguard newspaper on Sunday.
vanguardngr.com

What then is the benefit of boycotting the election when there are still winners and losers. I just pray this boycotting has not ended up getting wrong leaders into those chairman positions. I only pray seriously.
Let's consider our actions before we act seriously especially when we think we are right, we might be totally wrong.
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by loveth360(f): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Do you have right leaders before?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by clevvermind(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
loveth360:
NICE QUESTION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by amjoseph19: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
megastarjec:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has won the entire 14 chairmanship positions in the Local Government areas elections conducted in Enugu state on Saturday. A total of 17 Chairmanship positions were contested where PDP won 14 positions.

This was reported by vanguard newspaper on Sunday.
vanguardngr.com

What then is the benefit of boycotting the election when there are still winners and losers. I just pray this boycotting has not ended up getting wrong leaders into those chairman positions. I only pray seriously.
Let's consider our actions before we act seriously especially when we think we are right, we might be totally wrong.

Ogbomosho man, political analysist of the Southeast, environmental analysist of the South south. please tell me If there is any difference between the leader they would have voted and the once who won the election now?

you that have been voting since you were 2 yrs old, what have change?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I can never vote in Nigeria ever again!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by megastarjec(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2017
loveth360:

Are you not one?
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by megastarjec(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

Ogbomosho man, political analysist of the Southeast, environmental analysist of the South south. please tell me If there is any difference between the leader they would have voted and the once who won the election now?

you that have been voting since you were 2 yrs old, what have change?

How does boycotting solve a problem when the problem is still available. What sense does it make.

We are the course of our problems not those leaders. If I decide to come out to contest with my good heart to change things and vivid reliable policies but with know money to share and bride my way out, how many of you will vote for me. how many will believe me because I'm not sharing the money.

When out attitudes begin to change towards how we see elections, and how we support electorates, things we change for the better drastically.
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by DoTheNeedful: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Which boycott are you guys talking about. People hardly vote in LG elections anywhere in Nigeria? I have never voted in LG elections before. The real boycott I can take serious is the governorship and presidential elections.
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by amjoseph19: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2017
megastarjec:

How does boycotting solve a problem when the problem is still available. What sense does it make.

We are the course of our problems not those leaders. If I decide to come out to contest with my good heart to change things and vivid reliable policies but with know money to share and bride my way out, how many of you will vote for me. how many will believe me because I'm not sharing the money.

When out attitudes begin to change towards how we see elections, and how we support electorates, things we change for the better drastically.

IPOB are not nationalist, they are separatists. boycotting election is one of the numerous civil obedience you can use to twist the government hand. and secondly, you can't be a separatist and be participating in national election. it isn't adding up.
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by megastarjec(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Which boycott are you guys talking about. People hardly vote in LG elections anywhere in Nigeria? I have never voted in LG elections before. The real boycott I can take serious is the governorship and presidential elections.

My brother, maybe that was what happened o and some persons came up with IPOB boycotting the election. My question now is, how will boycotting elections help when there are still winners and losers?
Re: IPOB Boycotted, PDP Wins LG Election In Enugu by megastarjec(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

IPOB are not nationalist, they are separatists. boycotting election is one of the numerous civil obedience you can use to twist the government hand. and secondly, you can't be a separatist and be participating in national election. it isn't adding up.

Those in the election process are not IPOB abi? They are nationalist fighting or wishing for another nation abi?

Truly, a house divided against itself can never stand.

When we solve our internal problems, we can solve the external-food for thought

(1) (Reply)

Imo Statue Of Sa President Destroyed / Breaking News Peace Corp Bill Gets To The President For Assent / Mallam Olawale Rasheed (mor) For Osun State Governor- 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.