Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men (931 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by deturla: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Letter to Padlock Men - Popular Instagram Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin made a rather witty and sensitive post on Instagram today that I had no choice but to share. In this post, he wrote a letter to all Padlock Men and prayed for Nigerian ladies for the uncanny ability to see and run from all padlock men.

See his post below:

Who is a "Padlock man"? Any man who doesn't have tangible plans for his lady, yet stands in her way of finding love. If you've been dating a lady for more than 2 years and you haven't given her a ring; End that relationship today, don't be selfish, don't be a Padlock Man. Let her find Someone who will step up and is worthy of her time.

Since all you do is:

1. You use one of the most important things a lady has which is her Time / Age / Youth ( She will never be 24 again, or 25 again, or 27 again) wasting her time is Detrimental.

2. You eat her food ( You've turned her into your maid)

3. You've increased her V*gina mileage (You have been dating for more than 2 years and you have sex almost every day, what will be left for the next guy?)

4. You let her do occasional abortions for you because you know you won't marry her

5. You collect her money & Savings ( she gives you money because she's investing in you, not because she's a charity organization but she doesn't know she's investing in you to find your own Mrs right in the nearest future)

6. You're using her Star and Prayers

7. You introduce her to your friends / family and instruct them to call her IYAWO WA knowing that's what she wants to hear.
There are a lot of Intentional and Unintentional Padlock Guys who know that they don't have any tangible plans for a lady but yet keep her around and fill her head with tales of imagery love.

Ladies, it is your job to wake up and realize that you're not this mans lover or girlfriend but you're his default mother / Sponsor. You cater for him, nurture and pray for him with a promise of Love. A promise alone doesn't cut it these days. SOMETHING TANGIBLE pays more. It's like you're investing in a business without insurance. Last week I received a mail from a lady who wanted to commit suicide because she dated this guy for 4 years, they broke up , 3 months later she saw his picture on a wedding blog. Ladies, This won't be your portion. Amen! It's not about prayers alone. Be aggressive, think like a man and use Logic instead of emotions.

Are you a Padlock man? I'm sure most of the Nigerian guys in here won't provide response to this question.

Ladies, have you met any padlock men before? Are you in a relationship with a padlock man? The moment you see traits mentioned above, then you need no soothsayer to tell you, the type of relationship you are in!

Are you a Padlock man? I'm sure most of the Nigerian guys in here won't provide response to this question.

Ladies, have you met any padlock men before? Are you in a relationship with a padlock man? The moment you see traits mentioned above, then you need no soothsayer to tell you, the type of relationship you are in!

http://deedeesblog.com/joro-olumofin-letter-to-padlock-men/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladies too should know when move on from these time wasting and life destroying men to avoid posting stories that touch on social media in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by deturla: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominique:
Ladies too should know when move on from these time wasting and life destroying men to avoid posting stories that touch on social media in future.

smiley smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Blackhawk01: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominique:

You have my support, ma'am. kiss
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominique:
Single or married?
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Hafeexla(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominique:
I Think They Cant Move On Bcoz Life Isnt Just Some Bed Of Rose
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Those who have money, want love.

Those that have the excess love, want money.

God is a unique God.
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by greatface(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good Points Up There.

BUT what says he of the padlock women
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by EscobarSnipes(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]no one mentioned the padlock women. Ladies love to complain and play the victim while shedding tears over every thing. Is there something about them that loves pity?
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Inasmuch as he made lot of sense. To avoid stories that touch, I don't date like the guy owes me anything...Definitely not marriage 'cause you mustn't marry who you're dating. I am usually not happy when we're in the moment and he's talking of the future. Mind you, it's not like I don't want to get married but wouldn't want someone making promises that're subject to change with time. The problem with Nigerian guys is that they promise what they think they could give, including marriage. anything could happen in the course of that relationship that would alter things.

Bottom line; don't promise ladies marriage when you're not ready 'cause a promise is tantamount to a debt. BTW, the ladies caught up in such relationships never heed to advise 'cause their judgement is already clouded by love euphoria.
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by deturla: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
Inasmuch as he made lot of sense. To avoid stories that touch, I don't date like the guy owes me anything...Definitely not marriage 'cause you mustn't marry who you're dating. I am usually not happy when we're in the moment and he's talking of the future. Mind you, it's not like I don't want to get married but wouldn't want someone making promises that're subject to change with time. The problem with Nigerian guys is that they promise what they think they could give, including marriage. anything could happen in the course of that relationship that would alter things.

Bottom line; don't promise ladies marriage when you're not ready 'cause a promise is tantamount to a debt. BTW, the ladies caught up in such relationships never heed to advise 'cause their judgement is already clouded by love euphoria.

Apt!
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Synord(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Awon Okunrin Agadagodo
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Raydans: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Makes much sense. I like the part where he said you're using her star,her glory. Many ladies don't know when he's sexing with them, he's using her star

(1) (Reply)

Public Announcement / How Cheap Are Men/boys In Ur Area? Girls Whats Ur Experience With Cheap Men/boys / Which Way Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.