Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting (31433 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by OvaSabi1(f): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2017
femi4:
I know someone that have done IVF twice and it wasn't successful. Whoever gives you the impression that science is perfect

Nobody is saying science is perfect. besides, if science was perfect, people would no longer worship God. Most Nigerians are in the Church/mosque to solve one problem or the other or to wage wars against the enemies causing these problems. If science could do everything, attendee numbers will start dropping. Also, there are a lot of problems that can make IVF unsuccessful. Science has provided answers for this. Who gave us this knowledge? God. So, science can be perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Taiwo20(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2017
To God be the glory..... these kind of news won't say if they visited a fertility clinics or not to serve as a source of encouragement to others....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Sajio(m): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Thank God for the babies $ safe delivery(Mother alive babies alive) God be praised...
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by sayisayi(m): 2:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Mynd44:
IVF.
Let people know so they can also get this kind of happiness instead of thinking it was a natural birth and them also waiting 20 years before doing the needful

Na so....never hear one testimony give praise to Baba ivf
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by MaziOmenuko: 3:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol...the babies are still in the incubators self, a result of ivf. What we call miracles here is a regular occurance in advanced climes. Science is still demystifying religion, by the time it is through with it, it will take a little more than faith to mention god.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Congratulations to the family. God is great.
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by linearity: 3:24am On Nov 06, 2017
KardinalZik:
Now, that's what I call MIRACLE!

miracle DELIVERY of
miracle CHILDREN

Praise God!

More like clomid or IVF or some other myriad of pregnancy related medical interventions, more so the babies appear to still be in test tubes...

We have to chalk off all plausible natural/medical causes, before attributing it to the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by femi4: 5:01am On Nov 06, 2017
OvaSabi1:

Nobody is saying science is perfect. besides, if science was perfect, people would no longer worship God. Most Nigerians are in the Church/mosque to solve one problem or the other or to wage wars against the enemies causing these problems. If science could do everything, attendee numbers will start dropping. Also, there are a lot of problems that can make IVF unsuccessful. Science has provided answers for this. Who gave us this knowledge? God. So, science can be perfect.
Confuse being

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by femboy2(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2017
bayocanny:
Congratulation!!! May almight God bless you with a set of twin after this

I think u re high on weed.....after four at once u re praying for twins. you go feed the children? ur head needs to be washed
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by BruncleZuma: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2017
The wonders of IVF

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by YOMICOLLINS007: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Wooow this is God in action
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by nwannemous(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Thank God crew jumping in to praise their God, while conveniently ignoring the fact that it's their God that made and watched this woman suffer unnecessarily for 20 years

Lemme come and be going.

Congrats to the family

Aunty, that's your business o☺☺☺
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2017
God is indeed an awesome GOD
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Four bundles of joy.
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by SucezYiz: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2017
thank God 4dem...IVF all i see
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by PharmJohn88(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2017
THE LORD IS GOOD.
DEAR ATHEISTS, OYA START CRYING...
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by pek(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2017
I find it perplexing that people will not openly say they did IVF to have issues. It is not a sin or crime for. Let the world know when you do it please.
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by mpowa(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Thank God crew jumping in to praise their God, while conveniently ignoring the fact that it's their God that made and watched this woman suffer unnecessarily for 20 years

Lemme come and be going.

Congrats to the family
Demonic mouth piece. They are everywhere in naija now, some are actually sent from the pit of hell(they know what they're doing), while some are forming intellectuals not knowing they've submitted themselves to the devil to use to water down or depress people's faith, nothing surprises us, that's how it will be at the end time, question is which side of prophecy would you rather be? At every time t, you're playing a part, knowingly or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
God you can see science is challenging your power...

Start to dey answer prayers o...stop kipin mute
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by buchilino(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Mynd44:
IVF.
Let people know so they can also get this kind of happiness instead of thinking it was a natural birth and them also waiting 20 years before doing the needful

BRO, I NO AT LEAST 2 LADIES DAT DID IVF N WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL. IVF OR NOT LETS GIVE GOD D GLORY
COS WHETHER U BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HIS STILL IN CHARGE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by kevoh(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2017
I wish the Father and his bank account best of luck, raising four babies at once in this recession will not be easy.
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by tanidabi: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Mynd44:
IVF.
Yes it most likely IVF but they may have been doing ivf for years .IVF is not automatic,someone close to me did 13 times before it worked and that's an average of 1.2mm per cycle calculate the Maths.
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by adexbols: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
KardinalZik:
Now, that's what I call MIRACLE!

miracle DELIVERY of
miracle CHILDREN

Praise God!

halleluyah
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Activeman391(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2017
It can only be God

Meanwhile see below
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2017
IVF did the magic....i guess shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by Otunla236: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2017
I know GOD has not forget anybody in this world...congratulation!!!
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by jungleluv(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2017
manitoba:
It was Joy Unlimited for the family of Mr & Mrs Ajala and their relatives when the Lord Visited them with great bundles of Joy. On a bright afternoon on the 3rd of November, 2017 , the quadruplets consisting of 3 girls and 1 boy were successfuly delivered. It should be noted that this family has been waiting on God for issue of the womb for more than 20 years. The mill of God grinds slowly but surely. And God rules the affairs of those who trust in Him.

Thank the Lord for us.

Come and join us to celebrate.
I tap from this new blessings from GOD that BABA GOD should pick my call because we are waiting too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by omoelerin1: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2017
please what is IVF self?
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by egorov(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2017
In surprised this story is here. It happened in my church, where the couple attend. Its indeed a great testimony
Re: Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting by egorov(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2017
lonlytroy:
For this recession. Lol
they are well to do. Only if u knew how much they dropped in church yesterday for thanksgiving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.