Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested (753 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by exlinkleads(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested For Slapping Her

A 29-year-old lady identified as Sarah Darko has been brutalized over her refusal to enter a police cell in Ghana. According to reports, Darko was lashed by one ASP Emmanuel Osei, the officer in charge of the Dompim police station.

Darko had been arrested in the Tarkwa Nsueam Municipality of the Western Region, and sent to the station for allegedly slapping another woman in a marital dispute. According to her, the police officer first hit her with a plastic object and later with a stick, when she refused to enter the station’s cell.

Narrating her ordeal to Citi News, Sarah explained that “In August this year, I returned from my two months trip to my room to meet my husband and another woman. Out of anger and frustration, I slapped the woman and she in return hit me with a phone.

The matter was taken to an elder in the town where it was amicably settled. But when we all thought the matter has been put to rest, two months later, with me staying peacefully with my husband, the lady returned this Wednesday 1st November to my house with three police officers.

They told me I was under arrest. I joined them to the Dompim Police station. After informing me that it was upon my rival’s instruction I was brought there, they asked me to go into the cell which I refused.

Inspector Emmanuel Osei started forcing me into the cell but again I told him the matter has been settled already so I will not go in there. So I held the counter table when the inspector was forcing me into the cells. He started hitting my hand with a plastic ruler.

Then he went for a stick and started whipping me hard on my buttocks and in my palms until he finally forced me into the cell”. Darko went through the ordeal in the presence of his husband, one Francis Tofega, who had also gone to the police station over the same matter.

After several pleas from her husband, she was released on bail. Darko, feeling dissatisfied, has taken the matter to the Nsueam Police station.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/lady-manhandled-by-policemen-after-her.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
And what was her husband doing while all these were going on?
Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
What?,!.. Are those lines scars? That's inhumane!

1 Like

Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is unbelievable I thought police are our friends.
Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think say na only Nigeria policemen dey show their King Kong over harmless civilians.
Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by DanseMacabre(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh, so the story finally comes out.
Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by Kobicove(m): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2017
She started the violence herself... undecided
Re: Lady Manhandled By Policeman After Her Hubby's "Sidechic" Got Her Arrested by muller101(m): 2:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Gucci azz grin

(1) (Reply)

Increased Libido After Drinking Orijin / 10-year-old Becomes The Youngest Sugar Daddy And He’s Sponsoring A Model / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.