Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics (27639 Views)

Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Kendroid: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
talk2percy:
I have stopped going to church years back cuz I am tired of all their deceit
Yesterday was my first time going to church since this year...
Bros Ah swear, i still prefer those few minutes i worship alone at home since i already pay my tithes to beggers, so whats the essense of going there??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:
1996 Close to Mainland bridge Lagos. I picked up an Abandoned baby. There was a letter attached to her body branding her a witch. The baby's mother followed the pastor's instruction to throw away the baby

I did the necessary paper work and the baby became mine. Today that baby that was rejected is now a medical Doctor at John Hopkins Hospital USA.

What is my point here? Religion has done more evil because of its adherents. You should not follow the masses. Seek Christ and Ye shall find him

hit like to bless her
hit share to bless her adopted mother
You again?
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by purplekayc(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Mumu congregation angry
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Habyz(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Everyone is insulting the pastor and his members, if it were to be an Islamic cleric Islam wold be insulted along with Muslims worldwide. Keep insulting them you bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by ikorodureporta: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Carter4luv(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
All those people wey dey patronise native doctor, please go back and keep patronizing dem, so dey will not come using d name of Jesus to deceive people.
#originalfakepastor
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
is it raw or fried cockcroach?
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by kennykane1(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
maximunimpact:
Yahoo boys

These aint "ordinary| yahoo boys, they are top notch Yahoo++ Gangs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by roqrules04(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Their mumu is extraordinary
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by delishpot: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
And did he also join them in eating roaches too or was the test for members only grin grin
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Lomprico2: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Satan!

This is pure satanic. undecided
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by AlanSugar(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Syrine23:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working

Seun, when are you going to kill this scammer if you can't ban him!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by AlanSugar(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Outside this pastor being a scammer and a fool, I really don't think this story holds any water. That cockroach picture was taken from another scene and juxtaposed with the business emblem while the pictures of the so called brothers were those of a different scene/occasion in the said church. Trust blogg stories at your own risk. Which kain cockroach will be commanded to come out and turn to cheese? Na today!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by yazach: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nothing special, Chinese dey chop am so why Christians can't chop am too
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by natanyin78: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoodMuyis:

1996 (21 years old) a medical doctor continue your lies
my cousin graduated from high school at the age of 15 and today she is a medical doctor at 22 so yes at 21 she was doing her intern..
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by walezy85: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:
1996 Close to Mainland bridge Lagos. I picked up an Abandoned baby. There was a letter attached to her body branding her a witch. The baby's mother followed the pastor's instruction to throw away the baby

I did the necessary paper work and the baby became mine. Today that baby that was rejected is now a medical Doctor at John Hopkins Hospital USA.

What is my point here? Religion has done more evil because of its adherents. You should not follow the masses. Seek Christ and Ye shall find him

hit like to bless her
hmmm if the mother of the Baby wasn't senseless to discard the baby how will you come across the baby,there are some happenings that happened under heavy that's far beyond human reasoning.You had said it all know Jesus yourself don't which means to have personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Some people sha
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kingebukasblog and co cheesy
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Barzinime(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
He looks like a leprechaun
pyyxxaro:
From the kind of shoe the guy is wearing in the first picture

I already know he's not a normal human being

See shoe sad

The shoe be like hand trowel

These men of God are wicked , they would never give their family members these rubbish to eat undecided
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you are quick to see this pastor and church as wrong but you won't see anything wrong when your own pastor blames an aircraft for the collapse of his church that kills hundreds, sees a female winning the US election and finding it challenging to pass bills, sends prayer water to Sierra Leone as cure for Ebola and other things

Hypocrisy everywhere

You are describing T.B. Joshua
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Icon79(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
The so called pastor needs deliverance. He's an occultist. And I feel sorry for his brain dead members who are being deceived and initiated into occult by this fake pastor.

O pari
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by hopefulLandlord: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
donproject:

You are describing T.B. Joshua
well well.....
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

well well.....
i alwes laugh wen watchin dt man
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by d33types: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
natanyin78:
my cousin graduated from high school at the age of 15 and today she is a medical doctor at 22 so yes at 21 she was doing her intern..

Not in the US where medicine is a 2nd degree and where you need to wait atleast 6months afyer.graduating to get matched to a hospital. In Nigeria,yes especially in unilorin where they do not go on strike
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Olatara(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback:
Watch his brothers and sisters in Christ deny him....
U and I know that pastor is fake .
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Olatara(f): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:

hit like to bless her
U this lady eh, u are a big clown, I pity ppl that take u serious.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by inosend: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
I no blame am, na im mumuish members I blame. "My people die for lack of knowledge", so says the Holy Writ.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by pmc01(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
d33types:

Makes it less likely possible.she is lying somewhere.

In the US you do a first degree/pre med first before medical school making the total process more than 6yrs of university education.
To then get a job in a tertiary hospital such as Hopkins, you have to be matched and it is not immediately you finish school.
I'd have to agree with you. You obviously seem more familiar with the system.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by d33types: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
pmc01:

I'd have to agree with you. You obviously seem more familiar with the system.

Cos I'm there, of course.

Infact try googling "What is the average age of medical school applicants?" it's 24years. Not graduates o.medical school applicants.add 5years to that and you discover the chic is a big liar.
Average age of new medical resident doctors in the US is 29years.

Nigerian trained doctors are luckier with age most times.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by GoodMuyis(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
natanyin78:

The intern is called PGY-1 first year of residency, The following years are called PGY-2, PGY-3, yet still not classify as Medical Doctor. The next training is fellowship. What makes you a Medical doctor is not you 6 University Degree but experiences.

It's hard to believe that, after 12 years of school, 4 years of college and 4 years of medical school, there is still so much to learn. The first 20 years of school are the foundation and the tools you will need to learn your specialty.

During your residency you will learn medicine by caring for patients with a variety of diseases. The more patients you care for, and the more disease and variations of disease that you see and treat, the more proficient you will become. The knowledge obtained from patient care is supplemented with lectures and conferences.
https://people.howstuffworks.com/becoming-a-doctor13.htm

Well if your cousin is a VET Doctor, I MAY agree with you
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by GoodMuyis(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2017
walezy85:
hmmm if the mother of the Baby wasn't senseless to discard the baby how will you come across the baby,there are some happenings that happened under heavy that's far beyond human reasoning.You had said it all know Jesus yourself don't which means to have personal encounter with Jesus Christ.

The person you quote is not up to 35yrs, and you believed her to have raise 21yrs old person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.