Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Telling My Kids I Found New Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling My Kids I Found New Love... (423 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by atruelove15: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Being divorced for over 10 years, I’ve decided to join A Foreign Affair’s singles tour events in Ukraine. I met a beautiful woman named Natalya in the city of Nikolaev. She has a 5 year old son who is just as lovely and sweet as her. During my stay, we have bonded and got to know each other. I know, falling in love seems impossible for just 1 week but... the more I got to know Natalya, the more I wanted to be with her.

On the day before I left, we’ve had dinner with her son. We got to talk more and decided to keep in touch. We’ve exchanged letters through AFA. 4 months since the tour, I’ve decided that I want her indefinitely. I know she feels the same way, so… I’ve decided to book a flight to Ukraine for next month and propose to her. I plan to bring her to California and introduce her and her son to my children.

I want my children to accept her and her son, I want us to become a family. I am uncertain how my children will react. I need advice on how I should go on about this. I know that there’s a possibility that they won’t agree to it. I want to try and make everything work out. I am really happy with Natalya and I want my children to be happy too.
Re: Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by linearity: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2017
I dey come, make I finish celebrating Chelsea win over Man United!
Re: Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by RSVP: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2017
You kids should be able to handle it if they truly want you happy...
Re: Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by IAMSASHY(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided no child wl b happy seeing anoda woman occupy dia mother's position. Invite her and d son first, let it b a friendly visitation, gradually, dey wl begin to like and play wt d son, 4rm dere, u cn break d news 2 dem. Dnt jst cul dem and break d news jst like dat, let dere b acceptance and friendship between dem first
Re: Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by nNEOo(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Op force that bitch down their throat grin

I think you should relax , give yourself enough time to find out if you really are in love with this woman n in return she love you just about the same way you love her .
As for your kids(s) , it is beyond what they can control ....the can only wail n make your life miserable if you choose to go about it without their approval.

Don't forget they never asked u for replacement for their late mum,
Your life op, and I won't advice she stay for them to get use to her cos of unforseen pretense, let everyone be themselves you inclusive ....I can't even sacrifice my little brothers happiness for an ungambled future .

Op pls you where once happy and still is if you need everlasting happiness head straight to heaven
Re: Telling My Kids I Found New Love... by omega25red(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
First question is are you Nigerian? I ask because this story sounds like copy n paste. Second you know that woman will use you for a green card and leave when she is comfortable in America. 3rd why did you choose to take advantsge of those marry russian women sites while you could have gone to south America

Anyway i bet your kids want you to be happy so tell them soon and you should take it slow with Nataliya get to know her more before you propose. Dont forget california is a property state. If she divorce your butt she will get half

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sell Your Stuffs Quicker Than You Expect @ Quickmarket.ng / I Need A Cool Girl For Xmas Flexing / Why Do Girls Find It Wrong To Be Asked Their Age By Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.