Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (78791 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
removetheturban:
Can you paraphrase this, maybe?
just like in the case of Jesus, James appeared before Herod. Herod delivered the judgment dat he should be killed. He was killed by the sword. And guess wat? The jews were happy with d judgment..
Stop covoluting, if the jews couldn't didn't demand from their own king(Herod) dat James should be killed like Jesus was, but Pilate who was a Roman used d same method dat has been in use by the greek and Romans den it was not the Jewish law.nd if u dispute, den tell me any event in scriptures where the Jews killed anyone using dat method. U even went forward to state dat dey were hypocrites so y u come dey argue say na dem kill Jesus
admit it. The Jews killed ppl before hanging their corpse
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not just fortune-teller only but People in that parenthesis with the power to foresee or speak of something surreal. If you are not a prophet then, they might hunt you down. And as a matter of fact, they also attempted to stone Jesus but he made a comment that was beyond their physical imaginations.
salvation101:
but they also attempted to stone Jesus wen he read from the book of Isaiah to dem but he escaped , was Jesus also a fortune teller
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Here’s the deal! I simply cannot fathom the base of this whole rigmarole. Seriously, it is a vacuous argument that does not provide clues to everlasting life. We do not knock on people’s doors to argue and prove that we are better than anyone or that they are wrong. Everyone is right in his own term. Nonetheless, regardless of who killed him or how he was killed, the import is the value of Jesus’ death. We should rather spend time meditating on how his death ameliorates our relationship with Jehovah and how it benefits desire to gain eternal life on a paradise earth in Jehovah’s kingdom.
The controversy surrounding how he died or who should be blamed for his death is a shroud used to conceal the reason of his death and the benefits that it gifts all persons who believe in him. If you say that the Jews killed him. Okay! If you say that it was the Romans. Okay! If you say that it was the Greek custom. Okay! If you say that it was the Jewish custom. Okay!
salvation101:
just like in the case of Jesus, James appeared before Herod. Herod delivered the judgment dat he should be killed. He was killed by the sword. And guess wat? The jews were happy with d judgment..
Stop covoluting, if the jews couldn't didn't demand from their own king(Herod) dat James should be killed like Jesus was, but Pilate who was a Roman used d same method dat has been in use by the greek and Romans den it was not the Jewish law.nd if u dispute, den tell me any event in scriptures where the Jews killed anyone using dat method. U even went forward to state dat dey were hypocrites so y u come dey argue say na dem kill Jesus
admit it. The Jews killed ppl before hanging their corpse
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
Here’s the deal! I simply cannot fathom the base of this whole rigmarole. Seriously, it is a vacuous argument that does not provide clues to everlasting life. We do not knock on people’s doors to argue and prove that we are better than anyone or that they are wrong. Everyone is right in his own term. Nonetheless, regardless of who killed him or how he was killed, the import is the value of Jesus’ death. We should rather spend time meditating on how his death ameliorates our relationship with Jehovah and how it benefits desire to gain eternal life on a paradise earth in Jehovah’s kingdom.
The controversy surrounding how he died or who should be blamed for his death is a shroud used to conceal the reason of his death and the benefits that it gifts all persons who believe in him. If you say that the Jews killed him. Okay! If you say that it was the Romans. Okay! If you say that it was the Greek custom. Okay! If you say that it was the Jewish custom. Okay!
there is a base to the argument... Ur version of gives the story a whole different meaning .. Ifit wasn't important u wouldn't av spent as much time as u av arguing with me on d subject matter. Just tellme dat uv done ur findings and u saw where u erred. Maybe the 55 Puritans aren't as bad as u made dem seem afterall grin . The cross isn't a pagan invention dat originated in 300CE, rather it is a tool punishing criminals by d greeks since as long as 300BC...
The cross was where the sacrifice was made, that was where salvation was wrought. Without salvation there is no eternal life.. U said u don't go about telling ppl dey r wrong but u av been doing dat ever since, uv been opening scriptures nd quoting history to discredit d KJV nd 55 Puritans.. Its nice to see how u now react wen u av come in contact with something you can't provide answers for . lipsrsealed undecided. Anyway, i enjoyed my time with you. At least i now know Yahweh is not "the God of Israel"..
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
The Bible made mention of two Mighty Gods. I know why you are hanging on “mighty” and not just ‘God’. Because you reason that there are other applications of the word ‘God’ in reference to Satan, angels and to humans.

There is no reference to Jesus as Almighty God which is another higher authority. You will never go that route. It would be a fatal mistake for you. In Isaiah, Jesus was called a mighty God. He was also called eternal father. I wonder why you did not pick that and run with it as well. You didn’t because you know that it means calling him “the father’ as opposed to ‘the son’ in your doctrine.

In your previous argument, you have stated that Jesus is Jehovah, but you recoil each time the concept appears fidgety. You have never made such statement about the Holy Spirit so far, which makes it an absolute exclusion in all your points. You have been having this struggle fusing Jehovah and Jesus this far.

Coming to the point of God, Moses was also called a God (Elohim). This proves that Elohim refers to ONLY ONE ENTITY. And if asked, during the time of Moses, how many Gods delivered the Israelites from Egypt? Your answer will not radiate the same logic that you import in this particular instance.

By Jehovah’s recorded actions recorded in the Bible, we can both tell how he operates. Revelation 1:1 is a raised flag to the answers that you seek. Jehovah does things through Jesus. His use of OUR does not indicate that he shares his glory with anyone else. Jesus duly said that glory should be to Jehovah’s name in our model prayer in Matthew 6:9. Another indication is in Amos 3:7 “For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets”.

The above verse gives us a clear view of Jehovah’s modus operandi. Jehovah is not selfish. He gets everyone who loves him involved in his activities. Perfect are his ways. So, saying 'let us', does not literally mean that it is not his will and power taking place. In the end, all glory goes to him. Jesus himself said that he ‘learned’ from Jehovah. He is a perfect student and consummate learner from his father. Jehovah is pleased to have his (Jehovah’s) fullness dwell in Jesus.

Jesus played a very prodigious role in creation but that does not mean that it was Jesus’ will or that Jesus took the glory for it. The book of Hebrew mentioned it succinctly in Hebrews 3:4 “For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.”

It is the similar today. If you owned a house, the engineer cannot take the glory for your house. It is called “your house’ and you are called ‘the builder”. If you are generous enough, you can mention the details of the engineer who performed the engineering works, but that is optional. Jehovah takes supreme glory over all the earth and all creations. Jesus is Jehovah’s firstborn and there is no comparison. Jesus called Jehovah his GOD and the Bible told us that the head of Christ is GOD. Twisting questions to emboss a heretic doctrine in the light of the truth is like staring at the sun to see what is inside.

Jehovah does not need assistance; he assigns duties to his creations as he desires, out of love. Let us consider the grammatical context in Genesis 1:26 ‘let us make man in our image’. “Let us make man” falls under command in English language; an imperative. Someone is assigning a duty or task to someone else. Talking about the image of God, you can recall that Jesus is the image of the INVISIBLE God. Jesus was never said to be invisible but the image of the one that is invisible. So expanding on that pedestal(invisible), your denotation of “image” becomes invalid.

Invisible + image of the invisible one = man??

From + through = coequal?

1+1+1=1??

If Jesus is the same as Jehovah on account of being in the image of God, whose image is the Holy Spirit?

All those your omni this or omni that is like putting a fast car on a rough terrain and making a rating. It is safer for you to use plain English words than defunct English words. Omni… is very colloquial.
salvation101:
How many mighty God are there according to ur Bible? You mean God was talking to himself? So he also talked to himself dat he should go to the tower of babel to confound the language of men? Interesting. So is Jehova omnipotent? Omniscient? Omnipresent? Are u suggesting that the world wasn't created by Jehova alone? Cos if u agree dat Jesus assisted him, den u also agree dat he needed assistance grin how could an omnipotent God need assistance?
Satan was called the "god of this world"
Paul was called a god falsely wch he quickly denied
So do u put Jesus in d same pedestal with satan? Tell me anywhere in scripture dat gives u an hint dat Satan assisted Jehova in creation. Or where Satan was referred to as mighty God

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Haha cheesy No matter how you embellish the story, the 55 'educated' Puritans made a collateral mistake according to your judgement. I wish I had the time for research. My secular job takes more of that time. Like I told you, the Cross was incorporated into Christianity in the 3rd century by a Hellenistic Pagan called Constantine. I didn't say he invented it, I said that he incorporated it into Christianity. You can read about it in your history books not wikipedia. He also incorporated the doctrine of the trinity at the same time. The trinity doctrine existed in the Greek likewise. Are you avoiding that part of Greek culture? LOL

However you push it, the Cross and the Trinity did not come from Jesus or the first century Christians.

We do not accept or believe in it because the Bible has no record of it. The Bible has a record of the stake(tree or pole), the object used to impaled Jesus. Of course, you will never let go of the Greeks because that is your lifeline to escape the sentence given to Tyndale by the standard of the predecessors of the 55 educated Puritans.

I reiterate, I do not discredit the KJB. Do not hold that I do. Like I said, we only reject the heretical texts inserted by the 55 educated Puritans.
salvation101:
there is a base to the argument... Ur version of gives the story a whole different meaning .. Ifit wasn't important u wouldn't av spent as much time as u av arguing with me on d subject matter. Just tellme dat uv done ur findings and u saw where u erred. Maybe the 55 Puritans aren't as bad as u made dem seem afterall grin . The cross isn't a pagan invention dat originated in 300CE, rather it is a tool punishing criminals by d greeks since as long as 300BC...
The cross was where the sacrifice was made, that was where salvation was wrought. Without salvation there is no eternal life.. U said u don't go about telling ppl dey r wrong but u av been doing dat ever since, uv been opening scriptures nd quoting history to discredit d KJV nd 55 Puritans.. Its nice to see how u now react wen u av come in contact with something you can't provide answers for . lipsrsealed undecided. Anyway, i enjoyed my time with you. At least i now know Yahweh is not "the God of Israel"..
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
The Bible made mention of two Mighty Gods. I know why you are hanging on “mighty” and not just ‘God’. Because you reason that there are other applications of the word ‘God’ in reference to Satan, angels and to humans.

There is no reference to Jesus as Almighty God which is another higher authority. You will never go that route. It would be a fatal mistake for you. In Isaiah, Jesus was called a mighty God. He was also called eternal father. I wonder why you did not pick that and run with it as well. You didn’t because you know that it means calling him “the father’ as opposed to ‘the son’ in your doctrine.

In your previous argument, you have stated that Jesus is Jehovah, but you recoil each time the concept appears fidgety. You have never made such statement about the Holy Spirit so far, which makes it an absolute exclusion in all your points. You have been having this struggle fusing Jehovah and Jesus this far.

Coming to the point of God, Moses was also called a God (Elohim). This proves that Elohim refers to ONLY ONE ENTITY. And if asked, during the time of Moses, how many Gods delivered the Israelites from Egypt? Your answer will not radiate the same logic that you import in this particular instance.

By Jehovah’s recorded actions recorded in the Bible, we can both tell how he operates. Revelation 1:1 is a raised flag to the answers that you seek. Jehovah does things through Jesus. His use of OUR does not indicate that he shares his glory with anyone else. Jesus duly said that glory should be to Jehovah’s name in our model prayer in Matthew 6:9. Another indication is in Amos 3:7 “For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets”.

The above verse gives us a clear view of Jehovah’s modus operandi. Jehovah is not selfish. He gets everyone who loves him involved in his activities. Perfect are his ways. So, saying 'let us', does not literally mean that it is not his will and power taking place. In the end, all glory goes to him. Jesus himself said that he ‘learned’ from Jehovah. He is a perfect student and consummate learner from his father. Jehovah is pleased to have his (Jehovah’s) fullness dwell in Jesus.

Jesus played a very prodigious role in creation but that does not mean that it was Jesus’ will or that Jesus took the glory for it. The book of Hebrew mentioned it succinctly in Hebrews 3:4 “For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.”

It is the similar today. If you owned a house, the engineer cannot take the glory for your house. It is called “your house’ and you are called ‘the builder”. If you are generous enough, you can mention the details of the engineer who performed the engineering works, but that is optional. Jehovah takes supreme glory over all the earth and all creations. Jesus is Jehovah’s firstborn and there is no comparison. Jesus called Jehovah his GOD and the Bible told us that the head of Christ is GOD. Twisting questions to emboss a heretic doctrine in the light of the truth is like staring at the sun to see what is inside.

Jehovah does not need assistance; he assigns duties to his creations as he desires, out of love. Let us consider the grammatical context in Genesis 1:26 ‘let us make man in our image’. “Let us make man” falls under command in English language; an imperative. Someone is assigning a duty or task to someone else. Talking about the image of God, you can recall that Jesus is the image of the INVISIBLE God. Jesus was never said to be invisible but the image of the one that is invisible. So expanding on that pedestal(invisible), your denotation of “image” becomes invalid.

Invisible + image of the invisible one = man??

From + through = coequal?

1+1+1=1??

If Jesus is the same as Jehovah on account of being in the image of God, whose image is the Holy Spirit?

All those your omni this or omni that is like putting a fast car on a rough terrain and making a rating. It is safer for you to use plain English words than defunct English words. Omni… is very colloquial.
Interesting comeback from you. U obviously had to chicken out of the cross argument wen it was obvious u lost it.. But am still interested in u siting examples from the old testament even right from the time Moses was alive. Alot of ppl committed offenses that warranted capital punishment but den u can't site any examples where anyone was killed by hanging on ur pole. Its either u had bad teachers or u were a bad student who couldn't ask questions.. Go and ask dem to show u examples from scriptures where anyone was killed by hanging d individual on the cross.
U went to search the original Greek text and couldn't admit dat each time tree was used it was xulon.. Why d insincerity from you..

Back to the topic on trinity, on one hand u claim to understand spiritual things on d other hand u want to apply mathematics...
Ur
1+1+1=3

But from same scripture, can you explain
Husband +wife= 1
From same scripture, sexual relationship make a male and female one flesh..
Can u explain dat away wit mathematics? Can u comprehend it via mathematics?
According to scripture, man is made up of spirit, soul, body.. Can u explain dat wit mathematics?
Because u can't comprehend the trinity as three different persons in one wit ur mathematical formula, wat does it mean to you.
U said God is invisible, didn't Moses see God? If u say it was his back he saw, is d back of God dat of another person? Did he or didn't he see God?
Den u said Jesus was a man, but Jesus the word of God said Jesus has been from the beginning. So r u saying God created another man before he created Adam? Dat would be heretic.
Where is ur Jehova resident? Is he in heaven? Why den did he say he would no more dwell in temples buillt by the hands of man? The shekina Glory dat dwelt in moses tabernacle, who was that? Wen Jesus died and God left the holies of holies and tore the veil, was it God the father, the Son or Holy Spirit?
Do u believe in water baptism? Are u Jesus followers? Can u tell me how Matthew 28:19 reads in ur Bible? Jesus instructed his disciples to baptize in the name of the father, son and Holy Spirit.. Paul prayed that the grace of Jesus Christ, love of God and communion of the Holy Spirit be with us... U said God refered to Moses as elohim, well u lack understanding.. God said to moses he will make him like elohim to Pharaoh. U can check the Hebrew dictionary to see the meaning of Elohim.. Elohim is plural for the word Eloha... God is referred to as Elohim.
Dats how u pp equate Jesus with angel Michael... Wat a pity
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
Haha cheesy No matter how you embellish the story, the 55 'educated' Puritans made a collateral mistake according to your judgement. I wish I had the time for research. My secular job takes more of that time. Like I told you, the Cross was incorporated into Christianity in the 3rd century by a Hellenistic Pagan called Constantine. I didn't say he invented it, I said that he incorporated it into Christianity. You can read about it in your history books not wikipedia. He also incorporated the doctrine of the trinity at the same time. The trinity doctrine existed in the Greek likewise. Are you avoiding that part of Greek culture? LOL

However you push it, the Cross and the Trinity did not come from Jesus or the first century Christians.

We do not accept or believe in it because the Bible has no record of it. The Bible has a record of the stake(tree or pole), the object used to impaled Jesus. Of course, you will never let go of the Greeks because that is your lifeline to escape the sentence given to Tyndale by the standard of the predecessors of the 55 educated Puritans.

I reiterate, I do not discredit the KJB. Do not hold that I do. Like I said, we only reject the heretical texts inserted by the 55 educated Puritans.

Just wen u were appealing for a softlanding from me wen i pointed out ur error about the cross, u said u don't denegrate others but u keep referring to the 55 men Puritans in derogatory manner.. Or maybe i should also remind you of scammer who founded ur society... Maybe i should tell you about how he sold miracles wheat and beans to scam ppl wch ended up performing worse than the normal ones. Or maybe i shouldn't grin.. Or maybe i should tell you about how he was found to be a pathological liar wen he appeared before a court... Or maybe i shouldn't.. grin
Or maybe i should tell you dat the world hasn't ended as ur movement falsely believed... Mr Russelite, u once said those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. U accused king Henry for killing Tyndale but u avnt accused ur society for killing thousands by falsely teaching dat blood transfusion was wrong. Or the number of ppl dat died before ur society changed their stance on vaccination and organ transplant shocked.. Oh ur teachers never told u about dat?

Wow.. So d greeks pagans even had more revelation dan ur society? So dey knew about the trinity? Its interesting to know by d way. I just hope u won't come back to scream persecution cos u only had a taste of ur own pill
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
It was just a comical pitch in my comment. No names were mentioned and no organisation was the target. Is just a cliche in my comments if you have noticed. You are a Pentecostal but I have never disparaged your religion. We have solely been focusing on doctrines. The other time that I took a dive into the KJB was solely for personal argument sake. I know that was too much detail to reveal but I thought that the KJB was is a global material. We do not denigrate the KJ Bible and as a matter of fact, we have it on our website.

We, Nigerians are known for argument even when there is no case involved, we like to stir up a bruhaha to create attention. Though, that is not a reason to disparage the religion of other people. Some of the points that I made here, I alerted you that it was for personal argument sake not doctrinal. Anyway, My apologies if my pitch hurts. I had no intention to disparage your religion. It was only a joke.

That aside, we generally try to avoid ruffled-up conversation in which insults are thrown and names are called etc.
In line with what you wrote below, I will not respond to the insults, but the man you are calling a fraud lived in the 1800s and we are in the 2000s. You told fictitious lies and blasphemy and I know where they come from. The same people who feed you all those stories. I know you had all these arsenals from the get-go. As soon your questions dropped and your first question and promised to release your arsenals, I knew that you were pumped up by bloggers. The beauty of all is that you cannot take heat that you serve. I have come to know that. And serving you a dose of your venom with shroud the urgency and importance of the message that we carry. It is actually a life-saving message. Did you know that the Bible's message is just like driving an ambulance and rushing a patient to the hospital? People need to hear the word of God.

JW are out on the streets day and night trying to teach people the word of God. While other people sit int he comfort of their home, maligning the JW and calling them names without any real source of evidence. There is some truth about us that you have come to realize here, but will you be woman enough to approach the people who sold those lies to you to inform them of their sophistry and malicious lies?

Someone came up to me yesterday asking me why we do not believe in Jesus. I told her that we do believe in Jesus. She was dumbfounded. People have led her astray so badly that she felt so embarrassed. So, would you first of all, for the few you have learned, go back to address the issues with the people pumping you up with lies about the JW?

We do enjoy sharing the word of God than dwelling on lies. We just ignore and move on. What you do is actually small compared to others who take it intensely physical to the point of killing us and destroying our properties. Are you unaware that Russia has liquidated our organisation? Are you even bothered? Would you care if Jehovah's witnesses are massacred? What work did Jesus actually gave to you? Is maligning an organisation part of it? Are you preaching or attacking?

Jesus said, if they are not against us, they are for us. We are not against you, then why are you after us?

You have a special hate in your heart for us. Your agenda if propped against this attacked of JW and it has truly consumed you? We are on the streets preaching and teaching the good news from the Bible. We are also looking for you. Chances are JW will knock on your door this week. Are you also on the streets? How do you plan to get the good news of Jehovah's kingdom to all people? Do you think that you can do that by hunting the JW on Nairaland? Jehovah loves you and he is using his earthly organisation to egg you on positive works and not defamatory vendetta.
salvation101:

Just wen u were appealing for a softlanding from me wen i pointed out ur error about the cross, u said u don't denegrate others but u keep referring to the 55 men Puritans in derogatory manner.. Or maybe i should also remind you of scammer who founded ur society... Maybe i should tell you about how he sold miracles wheat and beans to scam ppl wch ended up performing worse than the normal ones. Or maybe i shouldn't grin.. Or maybe i should tell you about how he was found to be a pathological liar wen he appeared before a court... Or maybe i shouldn't.. grin
Or maybe i should tell you dat the world hasn't ended as ur movement falsely believed... Mr Russelite, u once said those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. U accused king Henry for killing Tyndale but u avnt accused ur society for killing thousands by falsely teaching dat blood transfusion was wrong. Or the number of ppl dat died before ur society changed their stance on vaccination and organ transplant shocked.. Oh ur teachers never told u about dat?

Wow.. So d greeks pagans even had more revelation dan ur society? So dey knew about the trinity? Its interesting to know by d way. I just hope u won't come back to scream persecution cos u only had a taste of ur own pill
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
salvation101:

lipsrsealed undecided
You are not the type to persecute us, are you?
The Trinity doctrine is not a neo-doctrine. I am not the one to tell you. Even Catholic and Protestant scholars have written numerous books against the Trinity. Jehovah Witnesses might be an easy pass for you on the Trinity, but when you stand in a heated debate with some non-JW on the issue of the Trinity, you might get physical. So physical that you will run away from the Topic.
Do some research on that and you will find the truth.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
salvation101:

U accused king Henry for killing Tyndale but u avnt accused ur society for killing thousands by falsely teaching dat blood transfusion was wrong.
Can you educate me, please? How many people died? And can you tell me also how many people have died from blood transfusion?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
Can you educate me, please? How many people died? And can you tell me also how many people have died from blood transfusion?
oga don't feign ignorance.. Ur church refuses blood transfusion.. Wat happens to a woman about to deliver and their is need for blood? Wat happens to an accident victim in d icu dat needs blood to survive? Etc... D teaching against blood transfusion alone has resulted in d death of alot of ur members... Even the organ transplant nd vaccination has ruined a lot of lived before u eventually accepted it.. The blood of those ur members who died as a result of this teaching is on ur society.. Nd u still throw shades at others cos of Tyndales death. If the blood of Tyndale is on KJV, the blood of ur innocent members is on alll ur books nd magazines such as watch tower, awake etc
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
It was just a comical pitch in my comment. No names were mentioned and no organisation was the target. Is just a cliche in my comments if you have noticed. You are a Pentecostal but I have never disparaged your religion. We have solely been focusing on doctrines. The other time that I took a dive into the KJB was solely for personal argument sake. I know that was too much detail to reveal but I thought that the KJB was is a global material. We do not denigrate the KJ Bible and as a matter of fact, we have it on our website.

We, Nigerians are known for argument even when there is no case involved, we like to stir up a bruhaha to create attention. Though, that is not a reason to disparage the religion of other people. Some of the points that I made here, I alerted you that it was for personal argument sake not doctrinal. Anyway, My apologies if my pitch hurts. I had no intention to disparage your religion. It was only a joke.

That aside, we generally try to avoid ruffled-up conversation in which insults are thrown and names are called etc.
In line with what you wrote below, I will not respond to the insults, but the man you are calling a fraud lived in the 1800s and we are in the 2000s. You told fictitious lies and blasphemy and I know where they come from. The same people who feed you all those stories. I know you had all these arsenals from the get-go. As soon your questions dropped and your first question and promised to release your arsenals, I knew that you were pumped up by bloggers. The beauty of all is that you cannot take heat that you serve. I have come to know that. And serving you a dose of your venom with shroud the urgency and importance of the message that we carry. It is actually a life-saving message. Did you know that the Bible's message is just like driving an ambulance and rushing a patient to the hospital? People need to hear the word of God.

JW are out on the streets day and night trying to teach people the word of God. While other people sit int he comfort of their home, maligning the JW and calling them names without any real source of evidence. There is some truth about us that you have come to realize here, but will you be woman enough to approach the people who sold those lies to you to inform them of their sophistry and malicious lies?

Someone came up to me yesterday asking me why we do not believe in Jesus. I told her that we do believe in Jesus. She was dumbfounded. People have led her astray so badly that she felt so embarrassed. So, would you first of all, for the few you have learned, go back to address the issues with the people pumping you up with lies about the JW?

We do enjoy sharing the word of God than dwelling on lies. We just ignore and move on. What you do is actually small compared to others who take it intensely physical to the point of killing us and destroying our properties. Are you unaware that Russia has liquidated our organisation? Are you even bothered? Would you care if Jehovah's witnesses are massacred? What work did Jesus actually gave to you? Is maligning an organisation part of it? Are you preaching or attacking?

Jesus said, if they are not against us, they are for us. We are not against you, then why are you after us?

You have a special hate in your heart for us. Your agenda if propped against this attacked of JW and it has truly consumed you? We are on the streets preaching and teaching the good news from the Bible. We are also looking for you. Chances are JW will knock on your door this week. Are you also on the streets? How do you plan to get the good news of Jehovah's kingdom to all people? Do you think that you can do that by hunting the JW on Nairaland? Jehovah loves you and he is using his earthly organisation to egg you on positive works and not defamatory vendetta.
well i av known all these but didn't throw dem at you...i told u i av had friends among ur folks from childhood. Am not one of those people dat drive ur members out wen dey come visiting infact wen i was in ibadan i had some of ur members dat comes visiting every Sundays and i don't say because i went for my own church service earlier i won't grant dem audience...i don't throw shades at dem, we sludge it out tru d word.. Am so interesting dat dey usually come back like every other Sundays. I also told 7 i was aware of Tyndales story as i av seen the full documentary on TBN.. But u always find a way of liking me to Kjv or 55 Puritans wch was never d basis for any questions i asked u..wateva gave u d impression dat u r d only ones dat go for door to door evangelism? Assumption is the beginning of error.. I personally do dat too.. Dats y i can't drive out any Christian who comes to discuss Bible wit me.
U said Charles Russell existed in 1800 nd dis is 2000 but can u build something good on a faulty foundation I leave dat for u to ponder on..
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
salvation101:
oga don't feign ignorance.. Ur church refuses blood transfusion.. Wat happens to a woman about to deliver and their is need for blood? Wat happens to an accident victim in d icu dat needs blood to survive? Etc... D teaching against blood transfusion alone has resulted in d death of alot of ur members... Even the organ transplant nd vaccination has ruined a lot of lived before u eventually accepted it.. The blood of those ur members who died as a result of this teaching is on ur society.. Nd u still throw shades at others cos of Tyndales death. If the blood of Tyndale is on KJV, the blood of ur innocent members is on alll ur books nd magazines such as watch tower, awake etc
I really do not want to go that low with you to that level of antagonising and unearthing skeletons. I only wish that you could take a moment and look in the mirror. I have come to see that your skin is made of glass and you bruise easily. My advice is, when people talk about bloodshed, just stay mute because you could be pelted in some zones for being Pentecostal. Chasing around the JW is flogging a dead horse. Very few JW have the time to respond to criticism and smear campaigners. You should spend your time wisely by making sure of what is pleasing and acceptable to God Ephesians 5:10. Jesus gave you an assignment in 2 Timothy 4:5 DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIZER.

I asked for figures and you decided to convolute. When would you realize that the trajectory that you have chosen is similar to what Saul's back in the first century? You have amassed a wealth of files to smear the JW. What a fortune! You do not care what anyone worships as long as he is not a JW. There are many genres of Christianity but you chose to major on the JW. You have all the files from here and there. People like you cry for mercy in the law court because you have no concretized evidence to back your defamatory and spiteful comments.

Spite and malicious intentions will not fetch you any favour from God. How do you go to bed at night having spent your day blaspheming people who do not know you? With what conscience do you approach God for the miracle that you claim to believe in? Do you know who truly is manipulating your mind? The Bible says that you cannot slave for two masters. Who truly are you slaving for? 1 Peter 2:21 "To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps."

Comparing your actions and inciteful slurs to the examples that Jesus and the first-century Christians set for us do you think that there is any similarity? Do you know how far you have deviated from pure worship?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
it's nice seeing that some brethren are still on this issue, but then. I'll advice us to be wise on this issue seeing that many of those you are arguing with are ignorant , somewhat insulting and can be very bitter , not that their arguments are plausible , they... or perhaps majority of them just love attacking doctrines .....

one thing I know is that their educated scholars can't argue the fact that there are a lot of Greek texts classified as Byzantine, Alexandrian , Coptic, ....

and that these versions are in line with another
except variations in spellings etc although the Bible is correct and accurate (Google is your friend) some of them don't try all things they just accept what they are taught verbatim and come here to argue blindly even calling KJV spurious corrupted Bible ... saying all things which we didn't say about them ...

some don't take the Greek texts as true if they did?? they would have stop all these ....

I know they will come for me with mentions yet I know "a fool is Right in his own eyes " though we may be fools yet our arguments more correct than theirs .....

also seeing that even we Christians still vary in one doctrine or another yet we know that salvation belongs to God through faith....
though there are somethings unclear yet God made sure the most important is clear which is doctrine of salvation.....

I can't talk anyone to believe my post yet we know we are not biased or take the words of pastors verbatim without making research and prayer ......

anyone can hold to his doctrine ..... Christ gives to everyone according to his works

so brothers you can continue but still don't forget that the heart of man is in God's hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
I really do not want to go that low with you to that level of antagonising and unearthing skeletons. I only wish that you could take a moment and look in the mirror. I have come to see that your skin is made of glass and you bruise easily. My advice is, when people talk about bloodshed, just stay mute because you could be pelted in some zones for being Pentecostal. Chasing around the JW is flogging a dead horse. Very few JW have the time to respond to criticism and smear campaigners. You should spend your time wisely by making sure of what is pleasing and acceptable to God Ephesians 5:10. Jesus gave you an assignment in 2 Timothy 4:5 DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIZER.

I asked for figures and you decided to convolute. When would you realize that the trajectory that you have chosen is similar to what Saul's back in the first century? You have amassed a wealth of files to smear the JW. What a fortune! You do not care what anyone worships as long as he is not a JW. There are many genres of Christianity but you chose to major on the JW. You have all the files from here and there. People like you cry for mercy in the law court because you have no concretized evidence to back your defamatory and spiteful comments.

Spite and malicious intentions will not fetch you any favour from God. How do you go to bed at night having spent your day blaspheming people who do not know you? With what conscience do you approach God for the miracle that you claim to believe in? Do you know who truly is manipulating your mind? The Bible says that you cannot slave for two masters. Who truly are you slaving for? 1 Peter 2:21 "To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps."

Comparing your actions and inciteful slurs to the examples that Jesus and the first-century Christians set for us do you think that there is any similarity? Do you know how far you have deviated from pure worship?
Its my job as a Christian to fight the good fight of faith against heretics, be dey jw, mormons or any sect born out of the doctrines of a single depraved mind.. I will call out the orthodox or any pentecostal who is involved in extra biblical practices.. Last week asked two catholics to show me where it is in scripture dat Jesus or his disciples bowed down to graven image nd dey couldn't answer... So don't for a second think jw is my target. Av been on nairaland for a while but guess wat? U r d first jw member i will be encountering.. grin u r not my enemy nd never see me as such just cos we don't agree on dis subject matter. On another thread we just may grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good! The only reason I gave you a dose of KJB was to see if you were bigoted. To my surprise, it turned out that your negative predisposition to our Bible is unmeritorious because the things that you accuse us of inserting into the Bible are untrue. That was why I presented the case of KJB to you. I had no intention to do that.

So, what Church is built on 'the" perfect foundation?
salvation101:
well i av known all these but didn't throw dem at you...i told u i av had friends among ur folks from childhood. Am not one of those people dat drive ur members out wen dey come visiting infact wen i was in ibadan i had some of ur members dat comes visiting every Sundays and i don't say because i went for my own church service earlier i won't grant dem audience...i don't throw shades at dem, we sludge it out tru d word.. Am so interesting dat dey usually come back like every other Sundays. I also told 7 i was aware of Tyndales story as i av seen the full documentary on TBN.. But u always find a way of liking me to Kjv or 55 Puritans wch was never d basis for any questions i asked u..wateva gave u d impression dat u r d only ones dat go for door to door evangelism? Assumption is the beginning of error.. I personally do dat too.. Dats y i can't drive out any Christian who comes to discuss Bible wit me.
U said Charles Russell existed in 1800 nd dis is 2000 but can u build something good on a faulty foundation I leave dat for u to ponder on..
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
I do not see you as a threat. We actually meet threats and it gets very physical sometimes. JW are usually friendly with our neighbours. Well, I have been on Nairaland for a while, just read stuff and go pass by. I just opened this account to reply to some misconceptions that some people have about us. I have encountered some people especially on this thread, but you are the longest conversation. Others end up with insults and hateful slurs and that is not the typical me.

If you have been meeting the JW, where do you get the misconceptions about the JW from?
salvation101:

Its my job as a Christian to fight the good fight of faith against heretics, be dey jw, mormons or any sect born out of the doctrines of a single depraved mind.. I will call out the orthodox or any pentecostal who is involved in extra biblical practices.. Last week asked two catholics to show me where it is in scripture dat Jesus or his disciples bowed down to graven image nd dey couldn't answer... So don't for a second think jw is my target. Av been on nairaland for a while but guess wat? U r d first jw member i will be encountering.. grin u r not my enemy nd never see me as such just cos we don't agree on dis subject matter. On another thread we just may grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
No one called the KJB a spurious version. We ended on the spurious verses which you can check using other Bible translations as well. No pastor is teaching us, we have the Bible with us. Pray and research and with Jehovah's Holy Spirit we can understand the scriptures
I do appreciate that you are following up on this topic. May God bless your heart.
Ferisidowu:
it's nice seeing that some brethren are still on this issue, but then. I'll advice us to be wise on this issue seeing that many of those you are arguing with are ignorant , somewhat insulting and can be very bitter , not that their arguments are plausible , they... or perhaps majority of them just love attacking doctrines .....

one thing I know is that their educated scholars can't argue the fact that there are a lot of Greek texts classified as Byzantine, Alexandrian , Coptic, ....

and that these versions are in line with another
except variations in spellings etc although the Bible is correct and accurate (Google is your friend) some of them don't try all things they just accept what they are taught verbatim and come here to argue blindly even calling KJV spurious corrupted Bible ... saying all things which we didn't say about them ...

some don't take the Greek texts as true if they did?? they would have stop all these ....

I know they will come for me with mentions yet I know "a fool is Right in his own eyes " though we may be fools yet our arguments more correct than theirs .....

also seeing that even we Christians still vary in one doctrine or another yet we know that salvation belongs to God through faith....
though there are somethings unclear yet God made sure the most important is clear which is doctrine of salvation.....

I can't talk anyone to believe my post yet we know we are not biased or take the words of pastors verbatim without making research and prayer ......

anyone can hold to his doctrine ..... Christ gives to everyone according to his works

so brothers you can continue but still don't forget that the heart of man is in God's hands
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
No one called the KJB a spurious version. We ended on the spurious verses which you can check using other Bible translations as well. No pastor is teaching us, we have the Bible with us. Pray and research and with Jehovah's Holy Spirit we can understand the scriptures
I do appreciate that you are following up on this topic. May God bless your heart
Amen , though I don't want to go into the issue cos someone truly said the KJV is corrupted anyways that aside ,

If you (personally) attain or stick to the doctrines you affirm through those means (in bold red) which is the same way we attain or some of us attain to this doctrines then

. what do you think is the reason why we have varied opinions ? Since we also pray and research
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ferisidowu:

Amen , though I don't want to go into the issue cos someone truly said the KJV is corrupted anyways that aside ,
No one would rightly say that the KJB was corrupted. He may have been misread or didn't have the right range of words to express his sincere intentions. We all have used and read the KJB regardless of our religions. The clearly and right thing to say is that there are some spurious texts inserted into the KJB which KJB have corrected some and some are still there. The KJB has been edited and re-edited over time and it is for a reason to correct the concerns that other scholars have exposed over time.
Ferisidowu:

If you (personally) attain or stick to the doctrines you affirm through those means (in bold red) which is the same way we attain or some of us attain to this doctrines then

. what do you think is the reason why we have varied opinions ? Since we also pray and research
According to Jesus Illustration in Matthew 13:24-43 - The Parable of the Weeds, we know that the wicked one, the devil sows evil in the hearts of people to create controversy in the last days. John 12:40; 2 Corinthians 4:4 We were told that Satan has/is blinded/blinding the eyes of people so that they are not able to discern the writings on the wall. They follow blindly the man and not the message.

Romans 1:25 says that the people worship the 'creation' rather than the creator. They exchange the truth for a lie.

When one searches for Jehovah with a clean heart, he will find him. James 4:8 if we draw close to Jehovah, he will draw close to us.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
No one would rightly say that the KJB was corrupted. He may have been misread or didn't have the right range of words to express his sincere intentions. We all have used and read the KJB regardless of our religions. The clearly and right thing to say is that there are some spurious texts inserted into the KJB which KJB have corrected some and some are still there. The KJB has been edited and re-edited over time and it is for a reason to correct the concerns that other scholars have exposed over time.
According to Jesus Illustration in Matthew 13:24-43 - The Parable of the Weeds, we know that the wicked one, the devil sows evil in the hearts of people to create controversy in the last days. John 12:40; 2 Corinthians 4:4 We were told that Satan has/is blinded/blinding the eyes of people so that they are not able to discern the writings on the wall. They follow blindly the man and not the message.

Romans 1:25 says that the people worship the 'creation' rather than the creator. They exchange the truth for a lie.

When one searches for Jehovah with a clean heart, he will find him. James 4:8 if we draw close to Jehovah, he will draw close to us.

All this because some one said you will live in one Paradise earth after your Jehovah has slaughtered all non jws.
All this explanation because someone from 1789 told you this is your fake life that the real life is in one imaginary Paradise earth Aka north Korea where you can't have a contrary opinion because 8 men in new York say you will be punished by their Jehovah. Smh
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:

who is Romans 1:25 to what's it talking about

who are those who the devil sow evil into their heart the unserious or serious

so has the devil sowed evil into the heart of those who affirm that Jesus is God who in themselves are serious Christians

2)) the ones who are blinded who are they what are they blinded not to see
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
I do not see you as a threat. We actually meet threats and it gets very physical sometimes. JW are usually friendly with our neighbours. Well, I have been on Nairaland for a while, just read stuff and go pass by. I just opened this account to reply to some misconceptions that some people have about us. I have encountered some people especially on this thread, but you are the longest conversation. Others end up with insults and hateful slurs and that is not the typical me.

If you have been meeting the JW, where do you get the misconceptions about the JW from?
wat do u call misconceptions? Are u saying u guys don't refuse blood transfusion or dat there wasno time wen u refused vaccination and organ transplant?.. I av engaged in long discussions with ur members dat leave me asking questions and making research nd some of the things i find aren't good
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
Good! The only reason I gave you a dose of KJB was to see if you were bigoted. To my surprise, it turned out that your negative predisposition to our Bible is unmeritorious because the things that you accuse us of inserting into the Bible are untrue. That was why I presented the case of KJB to you. I had no intention to do that.

So, what Church is built on 'the" perfect foundation?
the church built on the foundation of Christ teachings not on a man's idea is on a perfect foundation.. U will agree dat Charles Russell made lotta mistakes but teachings still remains d foundation of the belief of jws..
Here is an article( properly referenced) about how thousands of witnesses has died due to refusal of blood transfusion

http://www.religioustolerance.org/witness11.htm
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ferisidowu:
who is Romans 1:25 to
It is to us, humans. You and I and the entire sinful humans. All scriptures is for making the man of God fully competent. No one should make grandiose boasting or assume a higher moral ground above another but keep strict watch that how we walk is not as unwise but as wise persons Ephesians 5:15.
Ferisidowu:
what's it talking about
It is talking about the ungodly and wicked ones. Those who exchange the lie for the truth. Those who twist the word of God to accommodate their sinfulness. Hypocrites, false prophets, deceivers, revilers and the list goes on. Those who venerate symbols and objects(cross, statutes, pictures, stones etc) or anything carved like the image of God. So, we all need to check ourselves. Do we require an object to please God? Is anything carved in our possession used for veneration or religious purposes? Do we give our worship to Jehovah or to any creation? Do we heed Jesus' words in Matthew 4:10 when he reiterated the commandment given to Moses "For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the Jehovah your God and serve ONLY him.'"?
Ferisidowu:

who are those who the devil sow evil into their heart the unserious or serious
There is nothing like unserious or serious. There are righteous and unrighteous people. Both groups are serious in whatever they do, be it good or bad. The righteous one is serious in his service to Jehovah while the unrighteous is also serious in his service to Satan. Though, it will be of interest to know that there is no one named to be righteous because 2 Timothy 2:15 advises us to do our utmost to present ourselves acceptable to God. So, it is a work in progress until the very end. We are in a wrestle with powers of darkness, government and god of this system and we are encouraged to run with endurance Hebrews 12:1. No one should sit on his laurels, we must keep on running with endurance and fix our eyes on the prize of living in God's new kingdom promised in Revelation 21:3-4.
Ferisidowu:

so has the devil sowed evil into the heart of those who affirm that Jesus is God who in themselves are serious Christians
True Christians do not boast in themselves but they fight the fine fight. Judas was with Jesus for many years, but if his final actions were played to him from the get-go, he would have rejected it. Saul believed that he was doing it right, but he later realized that he was wrong. David didn't realize his error until it was literally pointed out to him. After spending years with Jesus and someone with such massive size of faith, Apostle Peter himself was reprimanded. Solomon with such prodigious wisdom gradually fell into egregious acts before Jehovah. The Bible gave a sound warning to all lovers of Jehovah in 1 Corinthians 10:12 'So let the one who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall'. No true Christian should be lead to think that the devil cannot plant seeds in his heart. It is a fatal mistake. We are all imperfect and what we desire to do, we sometimes do now end up doing them Romans 7:24.
Ferisidowu:

2)) the ones who are blinded who are they what are they blinded not to see
The ones blinded are the ones who take no note according to Jesus in Matthew 24:39. He says that he will be just like the days of Noah. Not that they did not hear the word, but they did not HEED the warning. Imagine how much time it took Noah to build the ark. All those time he kept on preaching, they ignored and called him names until the flood came. Just like Noah, Jehovah's Witnesses are heeding Jesus' command in Matthew 28:19-20 to preach the word. We go wherever people may be found in storm and favourable seasons 2 Timothy 4:2.

They are blinded not to see the illumination of the light of Christ 2 Corinthians 4:4. They are deceived not to take in the word taught by Jesus. They give their hearts and ears to deception, to ruthless men leading them like sheep taken to the slaughter. They do not care about the real message of salvation from the Bible but they want motivational speeches full of lies and emptiness 2 Timothy 4:3. For example, Jesus said in John 20:17 that his God is our God, but people decline it. They refute the truth told by Jesus himself. Why is that? It is not their fault. You see, Satan is a master of deception. He makes the other side very beguiling and appealing and that is what their eyes and ears yearn for. That is why Jehovah says that he gave them up for it to continue in their uncleanness and obscene conducts Romans 1:28. So sad for them because the end of all their evil is destruction Jude 1:11
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
I hear you. You are still beating a dead horse. I know where you get all your sources from. So, can you mention the name of the Church that is built on that perfect foundation?
salvation101:
the church built on the foundation of Christ teachings not on a man's idea is on a perfect foundation.. U will agree dat Charles Russell made lotta mistakes but teachings still remains d foundation of the belief of jws..
Here is an article( properly referenced) about how thousands of witnesses has died due to refusal of blood transfusion

http://www.religioustolerance.org/witness11.htm
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
It is to us, humans. You and I and the entire sinful humans. All scriptures is for making the man of God fully competent. No one should make grandiose boasting or assume a higher moral ground above another but keep strict watch that how we walk is not as unwise but as wise persons Ephesians 5:15. It is talking about the ungodly and wicked ones. Those who exchange the lie for the truth. Those who twist the word of God to accommodate their sinfulness. Hypocrites, false prophets, deceivers, revilers and the list goes on. Those who venerate symbols and objects(cross, statutes, pictures, stones etc) or anything carved like the image of God. So, we all need to check ourselves. Do we require an object to please God? Is anything carved in our possession used for veneration or religious purposes? Do we give our worship to Jehovah or to any creation? Do we heed Jesus' words in Matthew 4:10 when he reiterated the commandment given to Moses "For the Scriptures say, 'You must worship the Jehovah your God and serve ONLY him.'"?
There is nothing like unserious or serious. There are righteous and unrighteous people. Both groups are serious in whatever they do, be it good or bad. The righteous one is serious in his service to Jehovah while the unrighteous is also serious in his service to Satan. Though, it will be of interest to know that there is no one named to be righteous because 2 Timothy 2:15 advises us to do our utmost to present ourselves acceptable to God. So, it is a work in progress until the very end. We are in a wrestle with powers of darkness, government and god of this system and we are encouraged to run with endurance Hebrews 12:1. No one should sit on his laurels, we must keep on running with endurance and fix our eyes on the prize of living in God's new kingdom promised in Revelation 21:3-4.
True Christians do not boast in themselves but they fight the fine fight. Judas was with Jesus for many years, but if his final actions were played to him from the get-go, he would have rejected it. Saul believed that he was doing it right, but he later realized that he was wrong. David didn't realize his error until it was literally pointed out to him. After spending years with Jesus and someone with such massive size of faith, Apostle Peter himself was reprimanded. Solomon with such prodigious wisdom gradually fell into egregious acts before Jehovah. The Bible gave a sound warning to all lovers of Jehovah in 1 Corinthians 10:12 'So let the one who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall'. No true Christian should be lead to think that the devil cannot plant seeds in his heart. It is a fatal mistake. We are all imperfect and what we desire to do, we sometimes do now end up doing them Romans 7:24.
The ones blinded are the ones who take no note according to Jesus in Matthew 24:39. He says that he will be just like the days of Noah. Not that they did not hear the word, but they did not HEED the warning. Imagine how much time it took Noah to build the ark. All those time he kept on preaching, they ignored and called him names until the flood came. Just like Noah, Jehovah's Witnesses are heeding Jesus' command in Matthew 28:19-20 to preach the word. We go wherever people may be found in storm and favourable seasons 2 Timothy 4:2.

They are blinded not to see the illumination of the light of Christ 2 Corinthians 4:4. They are deceived not to take in the word taught by Jesus. They give their hearts and ears to deception, to ruthless men leading them like sheep taken to the slaughter. They do not care about the real message of salvation from the Bible but they want motivational speeches full of lies and emptiness 2 Timothy 4:3. For example, Jesus said in John 20:17 that his God is our God, but people decline it. They refute the truth told by Jesus himself. Why is that? It is not their fault. You see, Satan is a master of deception. He makes the other side very beguiling and appealing and that is what their eyes and ears yearn for. That is why Jehovah says that he gave them up for it to continue in their uncleanness and obscene conducts Romans 1:28. So sad for them because the end of all their evil is destruction Jude 1:11

alright relate all of these to Jesus being God
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
You will always find what you seek. That is an old man's saying and I know that you can fathom that. No one left you asking questions. Jesus said that an old wineskin cannot be used for a new wineskin. You mental thought cannot accommodate the truth about the JW because it fits into Jesus' teaching. Your suppositions will remain with you until you decide to cleanse yourself. To the JW, no man hurt, no man down.
Saul actually thought that he knew much about the first century Christians
We do not receive blood and we do not give it either. The Bible asked us to abstain from consuming blood.

If the doctor asked you to abstain from alcohol, would it be safe to consume it intravenously?

If Jesus had received a blood transfusion, would you say that you were saved by his blood?

Since you are one of our oppressors, are you part of the people referred to in Isaiah 49:26 I will make those who mistreat you ...become drunk with their own blood... ?
salvation101:
wat do u call misconceptions? Are u saying u guys don't refuse blood transfusion or dat there wasno time wen u refused vaccination and organ transplant?.. I av engaged in long discussions with ur members dat leave me asking questions and making research nd some of the things i find aren't good
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Can you paraphrase your comment?
Ferisidowu:

alright relate all of these to Jesus being God
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
Can you paraphrase your comment?

alright I got your point on reading it the second time .....
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
removetheturban:
You will always find what you seek. That is an old man's saying and I know that you can fathom that. No one left you asking questions. Jesus said that an old wineskin cannot be used for a new wineskin. You mental thought cannot accommodate the truth about the JW because it fits into Jesus' teaching. Your suppositions will remain with you until you decide to cleanse yourself. To the JW, no man hurt, no man down.
Saul actually thought that he knew much about the first century Christians
We do not receive blood and we do not give it either. The Bible asked us to abstain from consuming blood.

If the doctor asked you to abstain from alcohol, would it be safe to consume it intravenously?

If Jesus had received a blood transfusion, would you say that you were saved by his blood?

Since you are one of our oppressors, are you part of the people referred to in Isaiah 49:26 I will make those who mistreat you ...become drunk with their own blood... ?
nope, d bible didn't ask u to refuse blood transfusion. America medical association said thousands of witnesses has died cos of this same reason. Their blood is on Russell. Ever wondered why Russell made u guys to be called Russellite? Cos u are followers of Russell not followers of Christ... Can u boldly say u r a Christian? Instead u prefer to be called a witness.. It was d president after Russell dat changed ur names jehova witnesses...u prefer d name withness than Christian cos u follow the doctrine ofman not the doctrine of Christ

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.