Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (79047 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

go and bring my answer on that thread. Let us see!!! Hahahahahahahaah man up to do so.

Why will.I do that, am I that jobless.... Its u whose faith is been bashed not me...so the onus is on u to defend ur faith anytime ur called up to do so.

Well u can't, since ur elders have taught u heresy all ur life...nd rev 22:12/has just revealed that to u.........

Hahahahhja.......occultic people..........
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

There was nothing to ansa......u all failed to ansa d question, instead u resulted to quoting long bible verses wen I requested for only just a name
wetin you go talk before. Your friend even dey querry me sey I dey answer question with question. None of your friends man up to answer the question you asked on our behalf. Perhaps they are aware of the fallacy contained in your question as pointed out bt questions we raised as well.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rev 22:12.....defend ur faith......so everybody who willread this thread in future, years to come....pls note for history sake they cannot ansa this question.

What this means is tht JW is fake church, an occultic gathering of people, headed by false teachers called elders. As u can see I hve exposed them on their lies.

Pls never never worship or join dem, except u wanna go to hell, if u r a member, pls leave n join a bible believing church for ur eternity.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

wetin you go talk before. Your friend even dey querry me sey I dey answer question with question. None of your friends man up to answer the question you asked on our behalf. Perhaps they are aware of the fallacy contained in your question as pointed out bt questions we raised as well.

All this one u dey talk no follow, ansa d question here....so people u can see, if u would ever read this, mayb in 100 years time, the JW man cannot ansa....

Jesus has defeated Satan again
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Why will.I do that, am I that jobless.... Its u whose faith is been bashed not me...so the onus is on u to defend ur faith anytime ur called up to do so.

Well u can't, since ur elders have taught u heresy all ur life...nd rev 22:12/has just revealed that to u.........

Hahahahhja.......occultic people..........
i laugh in swahili........... The Jesus you call your personal lord and saviour is under qusetion here and you cannot even decipher that is what the thread is all about. My faith keh? Sorrrrrrrry oooooooo
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

i laugh in swahili........... The Jesus you call your personal lord and saviour is under qusetion here and you cannot even decipher that is what the thread is all about. My faith keh? Sorrrrrrrry oooooooo

Ansa the question.....who created the thread... Why are all.the Jws here avoiding d question, even the pme who created it has run away on seeing this question.

This question has proven that Jesus is God and Satan has run away ....he defeated u 2000 years ago, he has defeated u again
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls dnt try to be smart here, the person who spoke is Jesus..in 12 he said, I will be coming soon and will reward all men...we all know this statement can be accredited to the person Jesus.

The same person who spoke in verse 12, went further to say in 13..I'm d Alpha and Omega, d First n the Last. I had to refer to 12 so that u cannot refute this fact that this was Jesus's own statement, referring to himself as the Alpha and Omega, First and Last.

This statement doesn't only quash the JWs believe that Jesus is a god but also quashed that heresy and insult that Jesus was created. A created being cannot lat claim to be the Alpha and the Omega and The First and Last.

In as much as u try to say this revelation was given by the Father, to d Son....Rev 22:12, clearly shows Christ speak
your dedeuction up there ........ My question below..........I(God the Father) am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last..........I(God the Son) am alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last............ I(God the Holy spirit) am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Oga saintmark88 the trinitarian.......which one make I choose? That is your Rev 22:13 staring at you.......
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Ansa the question.....who created the thread... Why are all.the Jws here avoiding d question, even the pme who created it has run away on seeing this question.

This question has proven that Jesus is God and Satan has run away ....he defeated u 2000 years ago, he has defeated u again
pele medal seeking christ by mouth follower
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Matt 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

2 Peter 1:1 . . . our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

John 20:28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Colossians 2:9 For in him the whole fulness of deity dwells bodily,

Matt 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

JH 5:23
[b]that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.[\b]

This one has to be highlighted...y does Jesus demand the same honor due to Jehova??...isn't Jesus his creation......

In Hebrews 1:6, God the Father also says that all the angels should worship God the Son. Worship can only be rightly applied to God, as we know from Exodus 34:14 and Deuteronomy 8:19. Yet Jesus accepted worship of Himself on many occasions.

we find that Jesus is worshiped in every way that the Bible specifically describes worship of God the Father, with all the same words used (see: Rev 4:9-11, 5:13; 7:11-12, and Rom 11:33).

Jesus is omnipotent (possesses all power):

Philippians 3:20-21 . . . the Lord Jesus Christ, [21] who will change our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power which enables him even to subject all things to himself.

He's omniscient (all-knowing):

Colossians 2:2-3 . . . Christ, [3] in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

He's omnipresent (present everywhere):

Ephesians 1:22-23 the church, [23] which is his body, the fulness of him who fills all in all. (cf. Col 3:11)

Another astonishing passage along these lines is one where Jesus speaks about historical events described as being done by God the Father in the Old Testament. He casually applies them to Himself (what might be called “the Divine 'I'”):

Matthew 23: 34, 37 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, . . . [37] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!

Many attributes that are said to belong only to “God” are applied to Jesus in Scripture. God the Father said, “besides me there is no savior” (Is 43:11; cf. 1 Tim 4:10). Yet Jesus is called the “savior” of mankind in passages like Luke 2:11 and many others.

God the Father stated, “To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear” (Is 45:23). The same exact description is also applied to Jesus (Phil 2:10-11).

The Bible teaches that “God” is judge (1 Sam 2:10; Ps 50:6; Ecc 12:14; many others). But so is Jesus (Jn 5:22, 27; 9:39; Acts 10:42; 2 Tim 4:1). Therefore He is God.

God the Father sits on His throne in heaven (1 Ki 22:19; Ps 11:4; 47:cool. Jesus is on the same throne, too (Rev 7:17; 22:1, 3).

At every turn in the Bible, only one conclusion is possible, to make sense of all these statements, taken together as a whole: Jesus is God the Son. He is the eternal, all-powerful, all-loving, self-existent Creator God.

Satan is a lair!!!!!!
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

your dedeuction up there ........ My question below..........I(God the Father) am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last..........I(God the Son) am alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last............ I(God the Holy spirit) am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Oga saintmark88 the trinitarian.......which one make I choose? That is your Rev 22:13 staring at you.......

You see my people of the future, he has stylishly avoided the ansa, which is to give a direct ansa.....oga dnt make deductions.....ansa ur own...lemme take u up on ur ANSA's...I have posted so many proves of Jesus's divinity. There is no difference be JWs and Muslims....u r d same ......ansa d question....JWs are Muslims In sheep's clothing
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:
Matt 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

2 Peter 1:1 . . . our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

John 20:28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Colossians 2:9 For in him the whole fulness of deity dwells bodily,

Matt 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

JH 5:23
[b]that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.[\b]

This one has to be highlighted...y does Jesus demand the same honor due to Jehova??...isn't Jesus his creation......

In Hebrews 1:6, God the Father also says that all the angels should worship God the Son. Worship can only be rightly applied to God, as we know from Exodus 34:14 and Deuteronomy 8:19. Yet Jesus accepted worship of Himself on many occasions.

we find that Jesus is worshiped in every way that the Bible specifically describes worship of God the Father, with all the same words used (see: Rev 4:9-11, 5:13; 7:11-12, and Rom 11:33).

Jesus is omnipotent (possesses all power):

Philippians 3:20-21 . . . the Lord Jesus Christ, [21] who will change our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power which enables him even to subject all things to himself.

He's omniscient (all-knowing):

Colossians 2:2-3 . . . Christ, [3] in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

He's omnipresent (present everywhere):

Ephesians 1:22-23 the church, [23] which is his body, the fulness of him who fills all in all. (cf. Col 3:11)

Another astonishing passage along these lines is one where Jesus speaks about historical events described as being done by God the Father in the Old Testament. He casually applies them to Himself (what might be called “the Divine 'I'”):

Matthew 23: 34, 37 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, . . . [37] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!

Many attributes that are said to belong only to “God” are applied to Jesus in Scripture. God the Father said, “besides me there is no savior” (Is 43:11; cf. 1 Tim 4:10). Yet Jesus is called the “savior” of mankind in passages like Luke 2:11 and many others.

God the Father stated, “To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear” (Is 45:23). The same exact description is also applied to Jesus (Phil 2:10-11).

The Bible teaches that “God” is judge (1 Sam 2:10; Ps 50:6; Ecc 12:14; many others). But so is Jesus (Jn 5:22, 27; 9:39; Acts 10:42; 2 Tim 4:1). Therefore He is God.

God the Father sits on His throne in heaven (1 Ki 22:19; Ps 11:4; 47:cool. Jesus is on the same throne, too (Rev 7:17; 22:1, 3).

At every turn in the Bible, only one conclusion is possible, to make sense of all these statements, taken together as a whole: Jesus is God the Son. He is the eternal, all-powerful, all-loving, self-existent Creator God.

Satan is a lair!!!!!!

Pls can maami, lovinJehova, achorldey pls provide ansa as to why Jesus is been worshipped. Worship is for God alone. Wen john worship d angel, d angel rebuked him saying I'm a servant just like u, wen Paul and Barnabas were worshipped at lystra they rebuked the people saying am just a servant like u.

The commandment says u shall worship no other God. So why is Jesus not rebuking those who worshipped him??......how can a creature of God be worshipped and he accepts it??....pls provide ansas else.....ur faith is from the pit of hell
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

You see my people of the future, he has stylishly avoided the ansa, which is to give a direct ansa.....oga dnt make deductions.....ansa ur own...lemme take u up on ur ANSA's...I have posted so many proves of Jesus's divinity. There is no difference be JWs and Muslims....u r d same ......ansa d question....JWs are Muslims In sheep's clothing
please stylishly answer mine, if I stylishly avoid yours........hahahahahaha..........Rev 22:13 dey se oju si e...........hahahahahahaah
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls can maami, lovinJehova, achorldey pls provide ansa as to why Jesus is been worshipped. Worship is for God alone. Wen john worship d angel, d angel rebuked him saying I'm a servant just like u, wen Paul and Barnabas were worshipped at lystra they rebuked the people saying am just a servant like u.

The commandment says u shall worship no other God. So why is Jesus not rebuking those who worshipped him??......how can a creature of God be worshipped and he accepts it??....pls provide ansas else.....ur faith is from the pit of hell
na compare and contrast remain for you..........hahahahhahaahahahaha
You ve quickly forgotten Jesus told satan only God(Jehovah) we should worship. matthew 4:8. Satan as it is understand this far better than you. Continue to fool yourself with compare and contrast. Please heed the word "only"exclusive devotion. Can you imagine Jesus using the word "only". That is enough for you......n saintmark88 we dey call you oooooo.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

na compare and contrast remain for you..........

Ansa the question eeeee
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Ansa the question eeeee
na compare and contrast remain for
you..........hahahahhahaahahahaha
You ve quickly forgotten Jesus told satan only
God(Jehovah) we should worship. Matthew 4:8.
Satan as it is understand this far better than you.
Continue to fool yourself with compare and contrast. Please heed the word "only"exclusive
devotion. Can you imagine Jesus using the word
"only". That is enough for you......na saintmark88
we dey call you oooooo.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

na compare and contrast remain for
you..........hahahahhahaahahahaha
You ve quickly forgotten Jesus told satan only
God(Jehovah) we should worship. Matthew 4:8.
Satan as it is understand this far better than you.
Continue to fool yourself with compare and contrast. Please heed the word "only"exclusive
devotion. Can you imagine Jesus using the word
"only". That is enough for you......na saintmark88
we dey call you oooooo.

Good.....so.now my question .....so why did Jesus not rebuke the people who worshipped him matt 14:33 and 28:9.....that's the question

If it's only God that should be worshipped .......why did people worshipping Jesus and he didn't rebuke it....
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
because he has no ansa to my question he has resulted to insults...Satan u r a lair, u have never won, u will.never win, u r defeated!!....ansa oga why did people worship him...... Ur reply is more reason for me to.ask you y den did people worship him
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Good.....so.now my question .....so why did Jesus not rebuke the people who worshipped him matt 14:33 and 28:9.....that's the question

If it's only God that should be worshipped .......why did people worshipping Jesus and he didn't rebuke it....
good what? If Jesus was given the authority to be worshipped why did he say we should worship Jehovah? Must he be given authority to achieve such status. Those that worship him in Matthew 14:33 do they see him as God or son of God. Is either you are for the trurh or you continually call Jesus a liar
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls dnt try to be smart here, the person who spoke is Jesus..in 12 he said, I will be coming soon and will reward all men...we all know this statement can be accredited to the person Jesus.

And who was speaking to Jesus in Revelation? cheesy

The same person who spoke in verse 12, went further to say in 13..I'm d Alpha and Omega, d First n the Last. I had to refer to 12 so that u cannot refute this fact that this was Jesus's own statement, referring to himself as the Alpha and Omega, First and Last.

The angel was there in verse 8 showing John all this things before verse 12, does that make the angel Alpha and Omega too cheesy

This statement doesn't only quash the JWs believe that Jesus is a god but also quashed that heresy and insult that Jesus was created. A created being cannot lat claim to be the Alpha and the Omega and The First and Last.

Everything you read in Revelation was revealed by God the father through Jesus Christ. So don't sweat it wink

In as much as u try to say this revelation was given by the Father, to d Son....Rev 22:12, clearly shows Christ speak

Angel spoke as well as John too in that chapter. They are all Alpha and Omega. No dispute! wink grin

Lol! You see that your question is even haunting you in return. grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:
because he has no ansa to my question he has resulted to insults...Satan u r a lair, u have never won, u will.never win, u r defeated!!....ansa oga why did people worship him...... Ur reply is more reason for me to.ask you y den did people worship him
so "continue to fool yourself" na insult abi? Hmmmmmmmm, pele ooooooo!!!
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maamin when you want to study the bible, you don't use only one version.
I use KJV, is it no longer valid in your denomination? undecided

So if you will, let me take you on a trip through Philippians 2:6. "Christ was truly God...." (CEV). "...although He existed in the form and unchanging essence of God [as One with Him, possessing the fullness of all the divine attributes - the entire nature of deity]......" (AMP). "Although He was in the form of God and equal with God...." (GWT) "For He who had always been God by nature....." (PHILLIPS). "Who though He was God....." (TLB). "...He had equal status with God...." (MSG). "Who being in very nature God...." (NIV). "Though He was God....." (NLT). Have you seen the equality now? Try and read other translations eh, it will broaden your view (unless you don't believe in other translations). And also ask the Holy Spirit for help.
I can see that you have carefully selected this Bible versions to support your claims. Christ is God no dispute about that, is he equal as Yahweh? No!. Cause none of these versions said Christ claimed equality in all essence with God Almighty

Here are these two versions of Phil 2:6
Christ never claimed equality at anytime.

Philippians 2:6 (NIV) Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

Philippians 2:6 (KJV) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

God is unique he is but one!

Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?" (KJV)

Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me," (KJV)

joshnes here it is.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
achorladey:

good what? If Jesus was given the authority to be worshipped why did he say we should worship Jehovah? Must he be given authority to achieve such status. Those that worship him in Matthew 14:33 do they see him as God or son of God. Is either you are for the trurh or you continually call Jesus a liar

In Hebrews 1:6, God the Father also says that all the angels should worship God the Son.

The question is not how they see him, why did they worship him, nd y didn't he rebuke it. Why does Jehova command the angels to worship Jesus. U implied Jesus wasn't given authority to be worshipped....but here Jehova is asking the angels to worship Jesus.

Now my question to u is...I'm Mathew 14:33 and 28:8.....did the people worship Jesus or not??
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maamin:

I use KJV, is it no longer valid in your denomination? undecided

I can see that you have carefully selected this Bible versions to support your claims. Christ is God no dispute about that, is he equal as Yahweh? No!. Cause none of these versions said Christ claimed equality in all essence with God Almighty

Here are these two versions of Phil 2:6
Christ never claimed equality at anytime.

Philippians 2:6 (NIV) Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

Philippians 2:6 (KJV) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Why did the people worship Jesus in matt 14:33 and 28;9. Why didn't Jesus rebuke them by saying worship os only for Jehova
Re: Is Jesus God? by achorladey: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

In Hebrews 1:6, God the Father also says that all the angels should worship God the Son.

The question is not how they see him, why did they worship him, nd y didn't he rebuke it. Why does Jehova command the angels to worship Jesus. U implied Jesus wasn't given authority to be worshipped....but here Jehova is asking the angels to worship Jesus.

Now my question to u is...I'm Mathew 14:33 and 28:8.....did the people worship Jesus or not??
please relate this to your Matthew 28:9
......Now Joseph was the governor of the land, the person who sold grain to all its
people. So when Joseph’s brothers arrived,
they bowed down to him with their faces to
the ground. As soon as Joseph saw his brothers, he recognized them, but he
pretended to be a stranger and spoke
harshly to them. “Where do you come
from?” he asked.
Does bowing down to Joseph made him God automatically, or that he fail to say to his brothers do not bow before me made him a God to be worshipped.
That Jesus was given authority did not make him Jehovah automatically.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Maamin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Why did the people worship Jesus in matt 14:33 and 28;9. Why didn't Jesus rebuke them by saying worship os only for Jehova

Your answer is not very far from those verses as well

Matt 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Who gave him?

Philipians 2:9-11 "9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

In the end all is still to the glory of God the Father(Yahweh). As the Son is honoured by the Father the same way the Father is honoured through the son wink

1 Cor 15:28...finally, God the father remains All in all and over all. wink

Don't give yourself hypertension over this thread ok? grin

Jesus is Lord

Shalom aleikhem!
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Maamin:

Your answer is not very far from those verses as well

Matt 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Who gave him?

Philipians 2:9-11 "9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

In the end all is still to the glory of God the Father(Yahweh). As the Son is honoured by the Father the same way the Father is honoured through the son wink

1 Cor 15:28...finally, God the father remains All in all and over all. wink

Don't give yourself hypertension over this thread ok? grin

Jesus is Lord

Shalom aleikhem!

U speak from.both sides of the mouth, earlier I asked u....is.Jesus God??......u said yes, if u believe Jesus is God then ur not a JW
Re: Is Jesus God? by lovingJehovah: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Jude 1:18 As for you, beloved ones, call to mind the sayings that have been previously spoken by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, 18 how they used to say to you: “In the last time there will be ridiculers, following their own desires for ungodly things.” 19 These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men, not having spirituality. 20 But you, beloved ones, build yourselves up on your most holy faith, and pray with holy spirit, 21 in order to keep yourselves in God’s love, while you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view.

When people are out to make a name for themselves, let them! He can take the win and the trophy. We are not here to prove our viewpoints to anyone but share the Bible's message. We are witnesses of Jehovah and not contenders with ridiculers.
According to him, he is having fun maligning the JW and that is his recent hobby. He is stuck in a particular Bible verse which is the foundation of his faith. He is Catholic and a blasphemer. He is not satisfied with answers that you provide from the scriptures. He simply desires to ridicule people and their faith by using bait questions with no intention to accept the answers provided.

achorladey:

......Now Joseph was the governor of the land, the person who sold grain to all its
from?” he asked.
Does bowing down to Joseph made him God automatically, or that he fail to say to his brothers do not bow before me made him a God to be worshipped.
Re: Is Jesus God? by saintmark88(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2017
achorladey:

from?” he asked.

First of all the bible did not say Josephs brothers worshipped him... U r d one implying that #lie number one.busted#

Secondly the bible states that Christ was worshipped

◄ Matthew 28:9 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version

New Living Translation
And as they went, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they ran to him, grasped his feet, and worshiped him.

English Standard Version
And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

Berean Study Bible
Suddenly Jesus met them and said, "Greetings!" They came to Him, grasped His feet, and worshiped Him.

Berean Literal Bible
And behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Greetings!" And having approached, they took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

New American Standard Bible
And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

King James Bible
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Just then Jesus met them and said, "Good morning!" They came up, took hold of His feet, and worshiped Him.

International Standard Version
Suddenly, Jesus met them and said, "Greetings!" They went up to him, took hold of his feet, and worshipped him.

NET Bible
But Jesus met them, saying, "Greetings!" They came to him, held on to his feet and worshiped him.

New Heart English Bible
And look, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice." They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And behold, Yeshua met them and he said to them, “Peace to you”, but they came and held his feet and they worshiped him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Suddenly, Jesus met them and greeted them. They went up to him, bowed down to worship him, and took hold of his feet.

New American Standard 1977
And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

Jubilee Bible 2000
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, Receive joy. And they came and held him by the feet and worshipped him.

King James 2000 Bible
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshiped him.

American King James Version
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

American Standard Version
And behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and took hold of his feet, and worshipped him.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And behold Jesus met them, saying: All hail. But they came up and took hold of his feet, and adored him.

English Revised Version
And behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and took hold of his feet, and worshipped him.

Webster's Bible Translation
And as they were going to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came, and held him by the feet, and worshiped him.

World English Bible
As they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.

Is it.not.stupid to.compare Jesus and Joseph??......The bible made it clear that Jesus was worshipped and.he didn't rebuke them......why is that, after all isn't he just Gods creation??
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

There was nothing to ansa......u all failed to ansa d question, instead u resulted to quoting long bible verses wen I requested for only just a name

am still waiting for you to bring your reference for your statement that some people are baptized again because they are not baptized in the name of Father, son , holy spirit .

abi na Lie ? grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:
Rev 22:12.....defend ur faith......so everybody who willread this thread in future, years to come....pls note for history sake they cannot ansa this question.

What this means is tht JW is fake church, an occultic gathering of people, headed by false teachers called elders. As u can see I hve exposed them on their lies.

Pls never never worship or join dem, except u wanna go to hell, if u r a member, pls leave n join a bible believing church for ur eternity.

coming from MR Wrong statement grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

cheesy grin grin you are not making any sense, why is Daniel worshipped ? he is God, do u agree ?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2017
saintmark88:

First of all the bible did not say Josephs brothers worshipped him... U r d one implying that #lie number one.busted#

Secondly the bible states that Christ was worshipped

◄ Matthew 28:9 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version

New Living Translation
And as they went, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they ran to him, grasped his feet, and worshiped him.

English Standard Version
And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

Berean Study Bible
Suddenly Jesus met them and said, "Greetings!" They came to Him, grasped His feet, and worshiped Him.

Berean Literal Bible
And behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Greetings!" And having approached, they took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Just then Jesus met them and said, "Good morning!" They came up, took hold of His feet, and worshiped Him.

International Standard Version
Suddenly, Jesus met them and said, "Greetings!" They went up to him, took hold of his feet, and worshipped him.

NET Bible
But Jesus met them, saying, "Greetings!" They came to him, held on to his feet and worshiped him.

New Heart English Bible
And look, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice." They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And behold, Yeshua met them and he said to them, “Peace to you”, but they came and held his feet and they worshiped him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Suddenly, Jesus met them and greeted them. They went up to him, bowed down to worship him, and took hold of his feet.

New American Standard 1977

Jubilee Bible 2000
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, Receive joy. And they came and held him by the feet and worshipped him.

King James 2000 Bible
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshiped him.

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
And behold Jesus met them, saying: All hail. But they came up and took hold of his feet, and adored him.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
And as they were going to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came, and held him by the feet, and worshiped him.

World English Bible
As they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!" They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.

Is it.not.stupid to.compare Jesus and Joseph??......The bible made it clear that Jesus was worshipped and.he didn't rebuke them......why is that, after all isn't he just Gods creation??

But Bible said Daniel was worshipped ?

It also said Jesus disciples are worshipped ?

abeg, do u agree ?

if you need evidence, I go supply una . not everybody be like you wey dey run mouth making wrong statements up and down cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.