Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad (33142 Views)

US Sues Apple In Landmark iPhone Monopoly Lawsuit / TECNO Takes A Jab At Apple In A Cryptic Post (Photo) / Let Me Be The Apple In Your Hand(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Ijaya123: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
ollah1:

You listed pure nonsense.

How did Samsung copy Apple for siri, iWatch(Apple doesn't even do this), iPad, et Al?

Yes Samsung were asked to Apple for what? Rounded corners? What sense does that make? Are phones supposed to be oval or circular?

While you were providing links, I'm wondering why you didn't add the ones Apple paid Samsung and the one Obama stepped in for Apple which would made Apple crumble.

You bro, are the one with feeble brains

iWatch, the we saw Samsung Gear
Siri, then Samsung came with their own voice assistant, whatever it is called
iPad, the pioneer of the tablet category, samsung also rushed to create theirs as well.

Why didn't you provide the links where Apple paid Samsung and where Obama intervene. It will be of great help.

It is on record that Samsung owe their success in the smartphone business to iPhone that debuted in 2007 which Samsung copied pixel for pixel. Now with technology advancing everyday, we see companies adopting those technology based on the demand of their customers.

Have a great day.
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by agrovick(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2017
shocked This is an all out assault
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Rilwantalarape:

Lol...Samsung has always been better than Apple right from time, iPhones are just to show "Class"...lol, I use both iPhone 7plus and Samsung S8plus and I prefer the S8plus wey better, only use the iPhone for calls and to snap pictures thou

Remember they are both one year apart...
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Rilwantalarape(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Remember they are both one year apart...

Lol...does that really matter?...moreover I didn't see much difference between the iPhone 5, 6 and 7 except the size and a lil camera quality added
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by samsam2019: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Ijaya123:

Young man, why are Samsung users so obsessed with iPhone users? Inferiority complex I guess.

Samsung always trying hard to be like iPhone.
Samsung want to be like iPhone?

How about you stop copying every Samsung and android innovation for a start grin
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by samsam2019: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Decale:

Technically, not Samsung

Not Samsung

Phablets were quite not definite in sizes back then and even moreso now. Still, it's definitely not Samsung

an educated fella would give a detailed answer. Don't just come up with bullshit like "not Samsung"

Be smart

1 Like

Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Ijaya123: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
samsam2019:
Samsung want to be like iPhone?

How about you stop copying every Samsung and android innovation for a start grin

I bet you the next Samsung 9 will copy Facial ID from Apple, just like it copied Touch ID

Read this from today's news https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/samsung-rejected-by-top-u-s-court-on-apple-s-120-million-award
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by samsam2019: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ijaya123:

I bet you the next Samsung 9 will copy Facial ID from Apple, just like it copied Touch ID

Read this from today's news https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/samsung-rejected-by-top-u-s-court-on-apple-s-120-million-award
facial ID? no wonder they call yu guys isheep.

The same feature that's on the note 7 and other new Samsung phones.

Because Apple stole the idea and gave it another name for you isheep does not mean it was their innovation.

And is Apple the 1st to make phone's with fingerprints scanner?

Guy, you're the perfect example of an isheep
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Ijaya123: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
samsam2019:

So why isn't the facial ID on Note 8? I will tell you why. Samsung is waiting for Apple to perfect it and then copy it. I can bet you it will be in Note 9 when it comes out.

Because Apple stole the idea and gave it another name for you isheep does not mean it was their innovation.

Apple is thr 1st to perfect phones with fingerprint scanner and Samsung copied it.

Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Kingrapha(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Now I know everyone loves what they love but let us be realistic a bit, iOS is poo any Nigerian using just an iPhone and no andriod back up is suffering, as a student I got the isheet couldn't use its for any thing other than texting calls and social media , I use a lot of software so I sometimes download lite one with my phone then transfer to my pc but I could not do that its was almost useless to me no youtube video download no "real" file manager I sold it after 20days and ran back to my android , the device is prime but it's lack of features makes it useless if you, we're live at their keynote for the iPhone x it was just them selling poo to their users and hyping it it was almost laughable. The x is a great device but the glaxy s6 is an upgrade to it in terms of usage effectiveness,Samsung on the other hand seems to know what we want all the time. As a developer iPhone make me richer but doesn't mean it better than the Samsung flagship device the fact that it's android alone is a long shot .
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Decale: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
samsam2019:
an educated fella would give a detailed answer. Don't just come up with bullshit like "not Samsung"

Be smart

An educated fella would Google shit up rather than writing lies about Samsung

Be smart wink
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by Decale: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
samsam2019:

You really don't know shït about Samsung

Iris scanner and Face Id are two different things. While the former utilises your iris, the latter is what it is; for the face.

Face unlock has been on android for years now, even on ICS (4.0). Apple didn't invent it but made it less limiting than Android's.
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by lalanice(f): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2017
freeman95:
Is this even legal to do?
l hope it is, love the ad tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by salesforce: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Hahahah
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by freeman95(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
lalanice:
l hope it is, love the ad tho

I hope its not...
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by stanboy28(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Topccy007:
Healthy competition.....

The competition between these two is gonna promote higher technology in mobile devices. Keep the beef on.

Can't wait for Apple to fight back.... Meanwhile..

If you are for Apple, click like

If you are for Samsung, click share
the ratio of likes and shares tells us something right
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by chosengocap: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
pueflexy:

yes

I need this phone to be delivered in PH. collect and pay.

Leagoo
KIICAA POWER 3G Smartphone 5.0
Inch 2GB RAM 16GB ROM EU
₦ 19,600 ₦ 40,140 -51% I saw the phone here: https://www./phones-tablets/?source=NG_BF17_MT3_PhonesTablets
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by pueflexy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
chosengocap:

I need this phone to be delivered in PH. collect and pay.

Leagoo
KIICAA POWER 3G Smartphone 5.0
Inch 2GB RAM 16GB ROM EU
₦ 19,600 ₦ 40,140 -51% I saw the phone here: https://www./phones-tablets/?source=NG_BF17_MT3_PhonesTablets
pls send me a whatsapp msg or drop ur number
Re: Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad by chosengocap: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't like dropping number for all to see and have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Ghana Drops N312-billion MTN Tax Demand After South Africa Threat (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.