Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) (21532 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ifeanyi the abakaleke ugly miscreant. I wonder if you ever look yourself in the mirror.

[s]
achi4u:
That guy wowo for face abeg cheesy
[/s]
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Ifeanyi the abakaleke ugly miscreant. I wonder if you ever look yourself in the mirror.

[s][/s]
Anuofia face the music ur struggling gov is composing for you alone.

In fact go and diegrin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hehehehe

Abakaleke dirty miscreant. I spit on you abakaleke people. Almajiri-igbos

Ifeanyi John Igwe go and kill yourself. I spit on you gala hawkers. Illiterate.

[s]
achi4u:
Anuofia face the music ur struggling gov is composing for you alone. n fact go and diegrin
[/s]
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by kettykin: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:

APC confesses that APGA has done very well in Anambra.

''We have to work with other Nigerians if we have to be politically relevant again. Yes, APGA may have done very well in Anambra but we have to look at the big picture right now. 2023 is the shortest distance to Igbo presidency in Nigeria if we take this hard decision today.''

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/04/anambra-2017-guber-election-igbo-must-play-politics-now-or-keep-quiet-forever

is it only in Nigeria that a party must win a state before the state or region can produce a presidential candidate , so much for satanic politics
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Hehehehe

[s][/s]
guy nzuzu gi kariri

In fact ga nwuo grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
John did I hit a nerve? LOL

Ebonyi people are Almajiri-igbos. I spit on you abakaleke miscreants. 3rd class Igbos. Tufiaaa..lol

achi4u:
guy nzuzu gi kariri In fact ga nwuo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:

Ebonyi people are Almajiri-igbos. I spit on you abakaleke miscreants. 3rd class Igbos. Tufiaaa..lol

instead of you to be fasting and praying for 'him' to win you are here foaming from the both sides of ur flirting mouth.

Guy chota eriri baa ofia cheesy

Go hang ur self.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:

instead of you to be fasting and praying for 'him' to win you are here foaming from the both sides of ur flirting mouth.

Guy chota eriri baa ofia cheesy

Go hang ur self.

Abakaliki is better than Awka 100%
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abakaleke is a rural area compare to Awka where your people are running to for greener pasture.

Ebonyi people are not even considered to be Igbo because we spit on you people here.

[s]
achi4u:
instead of you to be fasting and praying for 'him' to win you are here foaming from the both sides of ur flirting mouthGuy chota eriri baa ofia :Go hang ur self. Abakaliki is better than Awka 100%
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi is a very backward dungeon filled with abakaleke miscreants. Ebonyi people are a mix of hausa fulani, that's why you guys are regarded as Almajiri-igbos.

achi4u:
instead of you to be fasting and praying for 'him' to win you are here foaming from the both sides of ur flirting mouth. uy chota eriri baa ofia :DGo hang ur self.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by nonsobaba: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Hehehehe

[s][/s]
I think the guy you quoted is actually a low-life wawa mgbeke skull. Correct me if I am wrong. Personally, I have stopped arguing with those group of lesser, incomplete Igbos after realizing that culturally, it is beneath an Anambra man to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
I think the guy you quoted is actually a low-life wawa mgbeke skull. Correct me if I am wrong. Personally, I have stopped arguing with those group of lesser, incomplete Igbos after realizing that culturally, it is beneath an Anambra man to do so.

He is a cursed abakaleke gala hawker. His real name ifeanyi john igwe.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Abakaleke is a rural area compare to Awka where your people are running to for greener pasture.

Ebonyi people are not even considered to be Igbo because we spit on you people here.

Well, the shortest way to rise your BP is to compare Awka with Abakaliki in terms of modern development, Sorry Awka is outdated town with nothing to show for it, except corner corner waygrin
Nigerians are my witness.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lemme be sincere with abakaliki is a pure rural area. There's no water. Guinneaworms kills you bastards. I can't even compare Awka to that rural area called abakaliki.

There are more Ebonyi people resident in Anambra than Ebonyi people in Ebonyi state.

See your people hawking gala in Anambra.

Cursed people

achi4u:
Well, the shortest way to rise your BP is to compare Awka with Abakaliki in terms of modern development, Sorry Awka is outdated town with nothing to show for it, except corner corner waygrin
Nigerians are my witness.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
But everyday ur people Troupe to Abakaliki to get fresh air from the pollution cursed by heavy erosion.

Mbeze Nanka
Mbeze Obosi
Mbeze Awka from old Road
Then Mbeze Nnewi at the back of motor spare parts.

Onyeara

3 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abakaliki miscreants. We treat you people here like shiiit. Nobody goes to Ebonyi state as it is considered a dead zone.

Ebonyi people are cursed people, that's why they almajiri-igbos..lol

[s]
achi4u:
But everyday ur people Troupe to Abakaliki to get fresh air from the pollution cursed by heavy erosion. Mbeze Nanka
Mbeze Obosi
Mbeze Awka from old Road
Then Mbeze Nnewi at the back of motor spare parts.

Onyeara
[/s]
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Lemme be sincere with abakaliki is a pure rural area. There's no water. Guinneaworms kills you bastards. I can't even compare Awka to that rural area called abakaliki.

There are more Ebonyi people resident in Anambra than Ebonyi people in Ebonyi state.

See your people hawking gala in Anambra.

Cursed people

Nkita kpuru ofo nna gi.
How do we know that they from Ebonyi?
You are not even from Igboland, rather face your Kogi axis. Efi ara
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Abakaliki miscreants. We treat you people here like shiiit.

Ebonyi people are cursed people, that's why they almajiri-igbos..lol

Negodu ewu awusa, you're even repeating yourself.
Shows you are empty
Get out.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dirty frustrated gala hawker. I spit on you abakaleke people. Ebonyi are almajiris, you don't talk when the real Igbos are talking.

I spit on you 3rd class igbos..lol

See your people.

achi4u:
Nkita kpuru ofo nna gi.
How do we know that they from Ebonyi?
You are not even from Igboland, rather face your Kogi axis. Efi ara

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by nonsobaba: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:

He is a cursed abakaleke gala hawker. His real name ifeanyi john igwe.
I see. The pests of the east. If not for political convinience, why would any Anambra man call those ugly, hausa-looking abakaliki fleas Igbos? I am thorougly ashamed whenever I hear them speak that filthy language of theirs in my presence and a non-Igbo person there who doesn't know we are completely different peoples, would tell me how disgusting Igbo sounds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
John you should kill yourself for coming from ebonyi state. Igbos treat you people like shiiit.

Ebonyi=almajiri-igbos

LOL

achi4u:
Negodu ewu awusa, you're even repeating yourself.
Shows you are empty
Get out.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebonyi should be demolished and shared out as grazing reserve, they are worthless. Igbos should sale them out as slaves to the north because they are completely useless to the Igbos. Any time I see Ebonyi person, I see an animal

nonsobaba:
I see. The pests of the east. If not for political convinience, why would any Anambra man call those ugly, hausa-looking abakaliki fleas Igbos? I am thorougly ashamed whenever I hear them speak that filthy language of theirs in my presence and a non-Igbo person there who doesn't know we are completely different peoples, would tell me how disgusting Igbo sounds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Dirty frustrated gala hawker. I spit on you abakaleke people. Ebonyi are almajiris, you don't talk when the real Igbos are talking.

I spit on you 3rd class igbos..lol

See your people.

Well your people here can do anything to buy a plot of land just to escape from the ravaging earth quake happening right under ur nose... It is called natural disaster and I shouldn't be making jest of it because you are not from Anambra state but Ndi Anambra refuses to to disown you while you bring so much hatred for them.

I curse you this night, that your life will never be stable neither will you know from your right to your left.
Life of an im.becile, you will be working like an elephant but be eating like an ant
Whatever you lay your hand will always crumbles unless I'm the one that first look for ur troubles.

Read this one I'm coming...
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
You should be very ashamed of yourself that part ur state is not speaking Igbo language at all let alone speaks horrible one.
Aghamelum don't speak Igbo let alone horrible one plus major riverine areas.

Odeku

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stop diverting attention. Let us dig it out tonight.

Ebonyi people are cursed. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria. Nomadic gala hawkers

Ebonyi people are treated as almajiris in Igboland. FACT

Ebonyi people are low esteemed people.

Ebonyi you are cursed nomadic gala hawkers

I spit on this almajiris claiming Igbos

[s]
achi4u:
Well your people here can do anything to buy a plot of land just to escape from the ravaging earth quake happening right under ur nose... It is called natural disaster and I shouldn't be making jest of it because you are not from Anambra state but Ndi Anambra refuses to to disown you while you bring so much hatred for them.
I curse you this night, that your life will never be stable neither will you know from your right to your left.
Life of an im.becile, you will be working like an elephant but be eating like an ant
Whatever you lay your hand will always crumbles unless I'm the one that first look for ur troubles.
Read this one I'm coming...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
We prefer igbos in Delta and Rivers state

Ebonyi does not speak Igbo

Ebonyi culture is an hausa cultures

Stop claiming Igbo because even igbos treats you guys like shiit.

Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiris.

[s]
achi4u:
You should be very ashamed of yourself that part ur state is not speaking Igbo language at all let alone speaks horrible one.
Aghamelum don't speak Igbo let alone horrible one plus major riverine areas.

Odeku
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
If Ipod led by the foolish coward Nnamdi Kanu had any brains in them, they would have offered up abakaliki and the rest of ebonyi to the north in exchange for Biafra. Why should I be sharing a Biafra with people that would always be reminding me of the same hausa cows we managed to untangle ourselves from?
You are worried because Ebonyi state is fast rubbing modern development on ur face.
The table is fast turning against you, the Hausa people u are painting have been leading you for close to 40 years and shame agree you to speak ill against them. Tufiakwa gi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
These are all ebonyi people. They are professional nomadic gala hawkers

They are all cursed

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by bestview: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
There is nothing like development in ebonyi. Do you have ordinary water? Guineaworm is killing you animals. All your human capitals are nomadic gala hawkers. You guys are useless to the igbo people. I spit on every ebonyi people because you guys are cursed.

Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiri igbos.

[s]
achi4u:
You are worried because Ebonyi state is fast rubbing modern development on ur face.
The table is fast turning against you, the Hausa people u are painting have been leading you for close to 40 years and shame agree you to speak ill against them. Tufiakwa gi.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
bestview:
Stop diverting attention. Let us dig it out tonight.

Ebonyi people are cursed. See them hawking gala all over Nigeria. Nomadic gala hawkers

Ebonyi people are treated as almajiris in Igboland. FACT

Ebonyi people are low esteemed people.

Ebonyi you are cursed nomadic gala hawkers

I spit on this almajiris claiming Igbos

[s][/s]
it's paining you also that we have penetrated most of the market in ur state, come to Mgbuka Obosi, Nkwo Nnewi and major market In Onitsha are, we have a significant number of our guys doing well and then bringing the profit to develop their state, a state devoid of erosion.

So many goods are being imported by Ebonyi children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo / EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.