Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) (27849 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by naaija: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fmr. President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Chairman of Zero Hunger Team, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo arrives the capital city of Ebonyi State. He was welcomed with guard of honour.

It is expected that their visit to Ebonyi state will bring goodies mostly in the areas of Agriculture and economic development/empowerment.

Details on

http://www.naaija.com/2017/11/photos-as-obasanjo-visits-gov-dav-umahi-in-ebonyi-state/

Picture and Story by

Nwaze Francis

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
The older this OBJ gets, the more I like him.
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
From Nzeogwu coup till today u can't mention any part of Nigerian history without mentioning OBJ.
A TRUE LEGEND!!
--------------------
FIRST TO COMMENT

I dedicate this FTC to all non-haters and non-bigots

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**By "Detribalised" we mean this: while proud of our tribal heritage, we don't hate, denigrate, nor want separation from other tribes.
**We Danites try to see individuals for what they are, not tribe.
** We try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria, and we encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
**All Danites have equal right to use the Danist list to express their views or to rebutt other Danites' views.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, elog, Oselu28, fergie001
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
This Baba better pass the current Baba.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Interesting. Governor Umahi has made giant strides in not only transforming Ebonyi state, but also putting its alluring capital city of Abakaliki on the map. It's becoming a favourite destination for tourists, dignitaries, and all lovers of development. No wonder, Abakaliki has emerged as arguably the most livable city in Nigeria.

https://www.impressions.ng/abakaliki-is-the-most-liveable-city-in-nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
Interesting. Governor Umahi has made giant strides in not only transforming Ebonyi state, but also putting its alluring capital city of Abakaliki on the map. It's becoming a favourite destination for tourists, dignitaries, and all lovers of development. No wonder, Abakaliki has emerged as arguably the most livable city in Nigeria.

I was in the place last week. I feel like not leaving the place. It is far better than Owerri, Imo capital.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by olojowon: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
The Dinosaur of the 21st century!
long live!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by TheKingdom: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
From Nzeogwu coup till today u can't mention any part of Nigerian history without mentioning OBJ.
A TRUE LEGEND!!

yeah right....legend my foot

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
How many Presidents this country get sef? angry angry angry
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

Governor Umahi the traitor....
His biggest nightmare right now is being all alone in the same room with Nnamdi KANU.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheAngry1:
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Someone who's among those that caused their hunger is the chairman of zero hunger team

supereagle:

I was in the place last week. I feel like not leaving the place. It far better than Owerri, Imo capital.
Really

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
About to eat my beans and plantain
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by ephemm(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

The glory of Calabar has been taken by Abakaliki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Grandfather of Africans politicians

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheAngry1:

Good question!
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
How I just love OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
See the person wey dey lead the guard of honour for 3rd pix step like say he dey dance to Beyonce's hit single "Single ladies" grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by surgical: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
A TRUE LEGEND!!
How did that help the country.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Lastanza: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good things speak for them selves. Em not from Ebonyi but been hearing about the development strides of the Governor. Kudos to Umahi!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
angry criminals angry
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
wayne4loan:
angry criminals angry

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheAngry1:
I tire for naija o
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by gradeA(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
A TRUE LEGEND!!

was it Nzeogwu coup, or Dimka led coup?

Just asking wink
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Baba....come bak..u stil hv my vote
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
thieves angry angry angry

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheAngry1:
we get one wey d fear east more dn e d fear boko haram wile d oda one is BABA himself
Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by carpmam: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
All those pple saying abakalika better pass IMO,

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by origima: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Governor Umahi the traitor....
His biggest nightmare right now is being all alone in the same room with Nnamdi KANU.

Elaborate further cos mi i de loss now sir

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
WHAT A SURVIVOR. WOW!!
A TRUE LEGEND!!
nigeria would have been a fogoten nation without obasanjo' NO OBJ NO NIGERIA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls / Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.