Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,794 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy (900 Views)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by dns(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dating is now a normal thing for pleasure were as its not suposed to be so, please why do you ladies date guys? explain to us, then i will explain why guys date you ladies.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Areaboy2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
dns:

Dating is now a normal thing for pleasure were as its not suposed to be so, please why do you ladies date guys? explain to us, then i will explain why guys date you ladies.

huh?
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ask the man upstairs, he created Man and woman.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
we date them cos we want them to spend on us,so tell us why guys date ladies.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
ROTFL. . . . no comment grin cheesy grin
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by horny4u(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
freecocoa:

we date them cos we want them to spend on us,so tell us why guys date ladies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Question answered !!!!
Nah we date for several reasons (some as above)
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by 190: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
@the ladies

we date ladies cos we really dont want our industry to be over-filled with milkish colored milk~(S.per,m)
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

Dating should mean going out on a date with some one, not having sex. undecided
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2010
I don't date any guys(no homo). . .undecidedtongue
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Kunbee: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2010
undecided undecided Dont understand the post sef undecided
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2010
^Lolz Y?
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

I don't date any guys(no homo). . .undecidedtongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2010
^I said no homo jare. . .cheesy sis i am being gud now ah ah i dey face my book. . .:P8)
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Easton(f): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2010
9ce one babe
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

^I said no homo jare. . .cheesy sis i am being gud now ah ah i dey face my book. . .:P8)

OK grin grin grin grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Kunbee: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Lolz Y?

I dont know and i read it like twice undecided undecided
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Pweety4me(f): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2010
He is just asking 4 the reasons y women date men. . .smiley
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by Kunbee: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2010
Oh ok. . . . . . . . errrrrrrrrrrrrr thats still dumb undecided
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2010
@Poster,  "Date" means to go out on a date, for example, go to see a film, for a coffee or go for a meal.
                Dating should not mean s e x shocked shocked
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by ThePelican(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2010
I-must-create-a-thread syndrome is your problem, poster.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by dns(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
ThePelican:

I-must-create-a-thread syndrome is your problem, poster.
be 4 ever u creat d thread 4 ur father confess say u never call ur fuckmate ur date be4 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, becos i no u dont have a fiance
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
dns:

be 4 ever u creat d thread 4 your father confess say u never call your fuckmate your date be4 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, becos i no u dont have a fiance

This what you call your date, this is a very big shock to me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by dns(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
madlady:

This what you call your date, this is a very big shock to me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
madlady fuckmate is not date but to be more vivid to thepelican who do not understood the meaning of date, at least he can now know that when one talk about date its, not all about going on a launch date or dinner, but has to do with ur life partner some one whom ur courting with.

english no be my language, and i no dey write english to pass or get C, 4 NL
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^No sweetie your English is fine, I understand you well well.

This word seems to have changed  it's meaning.
       I have always used this word  in the context of going out on a date, dinner, or whatever.
       I am a black British Jamaican, this is how I use this word.
       I am very surprised to find out the new meaning. shocked
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by dns(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
madlady:

^^^No sweetie your English is fine, I understand you well well.

This word seems to have changed it's meaning.
I have always used this word in the context of going out on a date, dinner, or whatever.
I am a black British Jamaican, this how I use this word.
I am very surprised to find out the new meaning. shocked
well u can say that; but to honest the word date is broad, and it is use in defferent ways, as it asume its context based on the phrase, and complecity of one statement. one word deployed in divert ways of things.

S.D
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^Hmmm yes and no with regards to your last statement.

The word Dating really appears to have taken on a new meaning, if I say I'am going on a date, I get strange looks,I have to make it clear.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by dns(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
madlady:

^^Hmmm yes and no with regards to your last statement.

The word Dating really appears to have taken on a new meaning, if I say I'am going on a date, I get strange looks,I have to make it clear.

i think i agree with you, dating means some what thing in the hearing of people this days. anyway thank you for your understanding.
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by madlady(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^my pleasure. wink
Re: Can Ladies In Nairaland Explain To Me Why They Do Date A Guy by iice(f): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2010
Where do these people crawl out from?

(1) (Reply)

What Does Love Mean? / Sexdoctor Needs Romance Advice / I Feel Nothing For Mie Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.