Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] (15808 Views)

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F / 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by ClassicMan202(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
don't mind dem haters, lemme buy you a Ferrari grin grin grin
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by mcchancer(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Ahh.... Aunty Yemi, abeg you no sabi sing, change work
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by shadrach77: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
People just hate this lady for no reason but she is good

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by KingRex1(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
naijaboiy:

gringrin
wtf? grin
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by NairalandSARS: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
This girl too fine jawe.
¤ Nairalandsars
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by alklas(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Madam focus on music!@yemi
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Yemi alade you are one of the best that has happened to the entertainment industry, music to be specific. ..

Haters will just be biting thier fingers for nothing ...they are always backwards.

with her meaningless songs lmao
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Dxina(f): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okay O!
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

The ghost of every artist you copy never finish with you
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by louso(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Karma comes for u too for singing trash with sonorous voice God gave u( no lie say u wan sell out, get urself together...)
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Dlapezzi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
what of yours that looks like a grazing field
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS HAIRSTYLE OF HERS IN THIS PICTURE CAN MAKE SOMEONE'S EYE BALL COME OUT FROM ITS SOCKET.
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Abudu2000(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
enemmo:
She knows what she's saying.

99 percent of Nigerian Artistes sing jargons.

But she's singled out and insulted all the time.

She trends on twitter for that.

With plenty of insults.

She's musically sound, just needs to get a good songwriter,

She will get there, and posterity will remember her for good.
exactly. This babe need not just a song writer but plenty of them joined together, she's tight but her lyrics worse,
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by lindabon: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Not for Yemi Alade or against her, but one of her music (Johnny) is currently the most watched Nigerian music video of all time, and with that record, its very safe to say that she is not doing badly at all. I am not one to care or advocate for people to give a s*hit about "haters" but in all honesty, If we can't give credit were credit is due, maybe she is right to state that she has haters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? / Seyi Law & Wife Are Celebrating Their 6th Wedding Anniversary Today / Actor Tayo Amokade AKA Ijebu And Beautiful Wife Stun In Matching Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.