Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba (3478 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Ph Road, Assures Its Completion In Record Time / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by amliftedhigher: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2017
cossyjay:
chai I pity abians, there is God
Please my twitter account is not functioning, can you or anybody put that road on twitter that will spread the word fast to majority of Nigerians
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Gotze1: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
This can't be aba, igbos are not dirty. They are the neatest tribe in the world. Are they trying to justify what WHO said about them?
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by lastempero: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
meccuno:
but i really need this question answered. if the logic here is that the governors should fix the road and be reimbursed,why shouldn't the federal government hands off all roads and let these states take care of the roads in their domain. thats exactly the reasons why i support the idea of federalism. lets stop deceiving our selves. we all know how long it took the LASG to get approval for the road leading to the international airport. lets stop being sentimental. when the FG decides to reduce the power it has in the legislative list then we can start talking

My brother the issue of FG and state government taking over the road is quite complicated, all these things are gazzeted and u don't just expect the FG to just hands off without the law makers unbundling the issues.so considering the fact that the state stands to benefit more from the economic evolution and inflow of capitals, isn't wise that the state takes care of these roads and save its citizenry from the difficulties they face everyday of their life.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Ttipsy(f): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Thats a federal govt road.

Nobody cares about your ret'ard.ed mindset, you can go roast your grandma and eat her brains first, we don't give a damn!
idiot, your state is in a decaying state, bad roads every where. useless pple useless leaders
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by MaziOmenuko: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
amliftedhigher:
sorry don't mean to insult you but your likes are the problem of Abia

Keep jumping keke from pillar to post, posting pix and expecting kudos. Your tiny little brain didnt tell you that PH road is a federal govt road and as such, direct the blame to the doorsteps of the FG. What your shallow mind didn't tell you is that no state in Nigeria has it good when it comes to roads, so you want everyone to pick on Abia and throw aspersions like it is well were they come from.

Abeg, make sure you don't fall down from keke when next you snap pix.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Habakus: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Ars'ewipe! You should have just kept quite than display your half-baked ignorance here. Even Lagos had to seek and get permission from FG before commencing work on Airport Road, do you know how many years it took for FG to give that permission? Una go just dey here dey yarn trash like illiterate kids! Aba-Owerri road that the former governor jumped in to repair without getting FG permission, no single refund was made from the FG all through the 8yrs tenure. Now you want the governor to start work on Aba-PH road when so many intercity roads have not been done.

Why don't you name your state in the SE and lets compare other economic index and see how good you are faring as compared to Abia! Akpa amu!
MaziOmenuko?
I expected much more from you than the insults you threw at my person; especially, when you don't know my state and considering the fact that what I stated is arguably the truth.
Take it easy my brother, a lot of us are not happy with the situation of Abia State, given the inherent potentials of the State.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by MaziOmenuko: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Habakus:

I expected much more from you than the insults you threw at my person; especially, when you don't know my state and considering the fact that what I stated is arguably the truth.
Take it easy my brother, a lot of us are not happy with the situation of Abia State, given the inherent potentials of the State.

Read your submission again...

Habakus:
Seriously, Abia is becoming a cause for embarrassment to the whole SE.
Even Ebonyi is arguably doing better than Abia.
The problem with Abia is tribalism and stupidity; voting in an obvious incompetent person rather than well qualified and competent candidates simply because he's from a particular part of Abia.
Shame.

If you dont find that your comment disturbing, and think mine is an insult, then I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by oodualover: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
All federal roads in Nigeria are bad.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by nengibo: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Dem no even snap d dustbin at uratta
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by ufuosman(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
No governor Bt native doctor
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by pode(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
fellowman:

very foolish talk indeed, that's a federal road, the fact that the government doesn't want to do it, shows you wat this government feel about the east, if you have money why don't you do it?

you brought this up to spite easterners but your plan failed woefully.

Why can't u accept the truth, abia state governors are crooks,I feel like killing them,s this how Biafra will be
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
pode:

Why can't u accept the truth, abia state governors are crooks,I feel like killing them,s this how Biafra will be
that road is currently under construction (by the state government). This present administration is doing superb in aba.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Ttipsy(f): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
eduj:

that road is currently under construction (by the state government). This present administration is doing superb in aba.
shotupp mayb at your hungry belle, d fact is that Abia state is a disgrace
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Donclaracuzo: 4:10am On Nov 28, 2017
DelGardo:

You people should keep deceiving yourselves.
Amaechi repaired and dualised the same old PH aba road in Port Harcourt. The one in Aba has not been touched since 2006.

Keep waiting for and blaming Buhari while allowing your governor to steal as much as he pleases.

Enjoy your hardship,

If the said Amaechi repaired the old P/H Aba road, why didn't he work on the Eleme to Obigbo federal road axis?
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by nonsobaba: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Abia state should be burned to the ground. It is an embarrassment to Igbos and the country in general.

1 Like

Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Ejanla07: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
watch
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ttipsy:
shotupp mayb at your hungry belle, d fact is that Abia state is a disgrace
Couldn't get comprehend your post . Do you think you can post better? thanks.
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Ttipsy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
eduj:

Couldn't get comprehend your post . Do you think you can post better? thanks.
Aba pig
Re: Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ttipsy:
Aba pig
doesn't it bother you, that a so called "pig" seem more cultured than you are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Gov Wike Flags Off PDP Campaign In Rivers (Photos) / Breaking:yoruba Lawyers Dare, Buhari Line Up 50 SANS To Stand As A Legal / Video: Anambra Billionaire Challenges Soludo, Offers To Buy Off Obi’s Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.