Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? (1541 Views)

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by hot1sauce(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2017
For the guys mostly, (that is if u've ever had this experience) what goes through ur mind when ur engaging in a moment of intimacy- either during pre-intimacy or actual intercourse or whilst just kissing and ur lady either plays with ur nipples, sucks on them or whatever else attempting to turn u on. Personally I've only exprienced this with nigerian ladies and I just wonder whether they feel it turns guys on because for me it does absolutely nothing at all but I've entertained the thought that there are some women that seemingly believe that the way female breasts are stimulated by sucking, rubbing and touching or whatever else in same applies to men. Now I'm just curious guys is it just me or does it really turn u on? Do men really get aroused by biting, pinching or any thing of the sort?
Re: Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by Partnerbiz(f): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2017
yes they feel it turns men on same way it turns women on which is not true.
Re: Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by hot1sauce(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Its such and awkward thing. Or mayb its just me. I don't like certain things during sex. For instance the last lady I was in a relationship wouldn't allow me to finger her. I thought initially it was becos I keep nails fairly long nd I know some ppl can't deal with that. But then I found out it was the way she'd been fingered in her past relationships but this was onli afta discussin it. I just wonder becos I have a lady I've been with a few times altho we r nt in a committed relationship I like her. But this tip biting thing is a problem and I just don't know how to break it down to her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by Donkay82: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Op which of the tip are you talking about,me never spoil like that

Re: Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? by hot1sauce(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Donkay82:
Op which of the tip are you talking about,me never spoil like that
U neva spoil abi? Ehn use ur imigination na.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink / The Answers To Stupid Questions (photo) / Video: Landlord Showing No Mercy & Fucking Unilag Slay Girl Who Owed 2yr Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.