Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) (31014 Views)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by blogbloke: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2017
This is probably the best marriage proposal that you will ever see because it was done right inside the church. A male church member proposed to his girlfriend in front of church members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlRIBX1Z3M

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Wow congratulations.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by DozieInc(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

In my opinion this is blasphemous.
Jesus will not be happy with it and I doubt the marriage will be blessed due to a faulty foundation.

When did the church become an amusement park or a love garden? The Bible is explicit on the type of things that should go on in the church.

MATTHEW 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Poster above me is too harsh...... This happens when we carry religion for head, like very hot peppersoup ....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jesus will not be happy with it and I doubt the marriage will be blessed due to a faulty foundation.

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Senseless post as ever!!
smh

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Think before you comment on issues. You're just everywhere throwing ignorant comments here and there.

60 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by bugidon(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
I go propose my own for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
.......... and they will live in the house of the Lord, forever and ever!
AMEN!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by ugolinze123(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
God bless una marriage
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by shurch(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
As in??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by horlareey(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by theozobby(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dem thief for church?

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Princesteve7248: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this is the type of thieves the Bible is talking about, those that sees the slight wood in others eyes and do not see the log of wood in their eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by oviejnr(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
mentorandfriend:

Think before you comment on issues. You're just everywhere throwing ignorant comments here and there.
do you think that guy is mentally stable? He need a brain evaluation undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by phayvoursky(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
This kind church wey everywhere de shine blue like blue dye.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy
I hope the two will be proud to openly show off when same marriage crashes!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
bugidon:
I go propose my own for Nairaland

I want to know how.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by muller101(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
I see them soon in court filling a divorce suite.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Kendroid: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
ENGAGEMENT is always the easy part cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by olamil43: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
this looks like rich people church
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by toluxa1(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not even 12 noon yet and the most ignoramotic nonsensic post of the day has already been made. What you have posted makes absolutely no sense scripturally or any sense. What has proposing to one's girlfriend got to do with that scripture, he stole the woman right? Later you will say it is a sin to find a wife in the Church angry. Iranu,. One of the disadvantages of the internet is giving a voice to nonsense like this.

Jesus will be very happy with it all other things being equal and the marriage is super blessed as it was laid on super strong foundation, the house of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by jaheymezz(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
abi he dey fear to carry am go eatery go propose
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Kissup(f): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
The church looks like a party hall embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
olamil43:
this looks like rich people church
Looks like a Church where members pay their tithes.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by gberra: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

I want to know how.
Young woman, Turn around for daddy, I'm tired seeing your face.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Infront of the pastor and the congregation. I hope this wasn't one of those show offs.. and why are people in shorts jumping up and down the place like its a dancing competition
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by purem(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
TO COMMENT JUST WEAK ME
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) by Kissup(f): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Are you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / Man Proposes To A Lady In Church (Video) / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.