Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (54478 Views)

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
akinszz:
guy they don't use mouth and lies to destroy a country like north korea. they will slug it out and it will take years for america to defeat north Korea.

Let me educate you, it takes a maximum of 15 seconds to release a nuclear bomb and run at a speed above 200m/s, this is 100 times the speed of a power bike. Release just 20 of what was released over Japan in 54 today over NK, you won't see Nk on the map of the world anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by tishbite41(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Comment intelligently na. Israel needed US support before she could crawl and then walk, the next phase Israel eyes is total independence form US. but Israel will never do without strategic diplomatic support from both the EU and the US. Even in the scripture towards the last 20 years of this planet, it was recorded this way, " an agreement was made ", this is on Israel's behalf by a league of nations. I've said mine, it may take 100-200-300 years, but it will happen. So grab your popcorns and zobo, don't bother fighting, or joining any side, it's a war without a winner, it leads to an end. It's purposeless to join any sides in battle
enjoy yourself
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
izzyboi:

I didn't say u were guessing. Why don't you work in the military then.

This is a public domain, i'm joining something beneficial but of strategic importance soon, say next year wink Nigeria doesn't make room for strategic research so we're useless temporarily here wink

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

You didn;t read my comment. Leave Bible and prophecies out of it. According to global reports, every device developed for war has been used, all, even in the recent Libyan and Syrian wars, big countries utilized their experiments in both wars, nuclear wars will eventually occur, it's only a function of time. If you're a Christian, read the book of Revelation from chapter 5 to the end, you'll confirm all the analysis i wrote here
I'm Atheist, leave that pieces of crap called the bible out of reality. Nobody has ever gone to war more than the christians since the dark ages till now, it's only of recent the Islamic extremist are trying to follow suit.

Countries are allowed to use whatsoever arsenal they want to go to war with but not a CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION weapon! since the beginning of warfare weaponry usage there has never been a ban on ANY WEAPON but only one which happens to be the NUCLEAR WEAPON! That speaks volume about it's deadly effect.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
tishbite41:
enjoy yourself

Tushe wink
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
I'm Atheist, leave that pieces of crap called the bible out of reality. Nobody has ever gone to war more than the christians since the dark ages till now, it's only of recent the Islamic extremist are trying to follow suit.

Countries are allowed to use whatsoever arsenal they want to go to war with but not a CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION weapon! since the beginning of warfare weaponry usage there has never been a ban on ANY WEAPON but only one which happens to be the NUCLEAR WEAPON! That speaks volume about it's deadly effect.

Stop ranting, there's nothing like an atheist, you're simply ye to discover God. Simple. I commented intelligently, read the comments and learn.Enjoy wink

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
I read a story of a boy from Mars who was reincarnated and born on earth, the shocking part was that he said nuclear war was exactly what turned mars into what it is today! After two set of beings waged war upon themselves, Which means if this nuclear war or ww3 is to happen on earth, then we should all be kissing our ass a good bye, because only very few who already have deep underground homage will remain, and that's if it didn't collapse on them. Good luck.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Stop ranting, there's nothing like an atheist, you're simply ye to discover God. Simple. I commented intelligently, read the comments and learn.Enjoy wink
Intelligent enough to ignore the focus of discuss to attack a mere belief. I see, you really intelligent!

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tosinex:
I read a story of a boy from Mars who was reincarnated and born on earth, the shocking part was that he said nuclear war was exactly what turned mars into what it is today! After two set of beings waged war upon themselves, Which means if this nuclear war or ww3 is to happen on earth, then we should all be kissing our ass a good bye, because only very few who already have deep underground homage will remain, and that's if it didn't collapse on them. Good luck.

Now, with over 17,000 nukes on earth, with a potential 20-100 Million megatons of nuclear power, the earth would have been too destroyed to support life systems, the atmosphere badly damaged, plants can't grow, life supporting systems would die off. Why do you think scientists are exploring traveling to mars? Because even the bunkers will be affected, seed banks will be rendered useless, water will be polluted, land polluted, everything polluted, the few life matter left will be at the mercy of looting and warring few survivals, nothing will be left when it happens, check the Book of Revelation from chapter 15 till the end. It's even when it will almost disturb the entire multiverse, that it would be interrupted, the earth destroyed in a flash, and the next world revealed, all this was declared over 2000 years ago. We should make time out to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
Intelligent enough to ignore the focus of discuss to attack a mere belief. I see, you really intelligent!

There's enough facts here for you to chew on over the next few months, you only need to reorient yourself not as an attacker, but as a student that wants to learn. I'm sure with an objective mind, you can learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

There's enough facts here for you to chew on over the next few months, you only need to reorient yourself not as an attacker, but as a student that wants to learn. I'm sure with an objective mind, you can learn a thing or two
Learn from a self acclaim intelligent one from you i guess?
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Zhahovic(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
I wont blame the U.S for trying to police the world. Look at the history of how Adolf Hitler rose to power. The whole world ignored him amd let him do what he wanted until he invaded Poland..
Even when that war started, America continued to isolate themselves until the events of Pearl Harbor
If someone had neutralised him, so many lives wouldve been saved.
Now about North Korea..
Its very complicated.
Invading NK could escalate very quickly involving especially China......it wont be a straight foward war

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
aaronson:
Learn from a self acclaim intelligent one from you i guess?

Ignored wink

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Zhahovic:
I wont blame the U.S for trying to police the world. Look at the history of how Adolf Hitler rose to power. The whole world ignored him amd let him do what he wanted until he invaded Poland..
Even when that war started, America continued to isolate themselves until the events of Pearl Harbor
Now about North Korea..
Its very complicated.
Invading NK could escalate very quickly involving especially China......it wont be a straight foward war

In the modern time major wars. The Perussian war, the WW1 and 2, America didn't isolate itself technically, but because of the volatility in the European colony, America maintained a status quo, as it has always done this.

America only intervened when France, the coy, forged a telegram message that Mexico should partner with Germany to attack U.S. When Roosevelt read the Telegram he was enraged and the U.S. alongside Britain and France discussed entrance into the war, note immediately U.S. entered, the war didn't last,if i can recall within 12months U.S. entered the playing field, it ended. Showing the might of a strong nation wink
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ignored wink
Just what i thought.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by FrancisIgya: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
watin concern Buhari wit dis one. Una go die because of Baba. Sai Baba again come 2019.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by bendike: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
GreenLabCutie:
Contact 09028961185 for your penile pumps, fertility drugs, drugs for infections and premature ejaculation.
show pictures of your products naa? or you get website? make we brasss grin
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by afdc: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
Help troubleshooting time
Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
Help improve search engines and page ranking
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by bendike: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Zhahovic:
Now about North Korea..
Its very complicated.
Do more research, If i remember well pearl harbor happened due to an American blockade on japan
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

In the modern time major wars. The Perussian war, the WW1 and 2, America didn't isolate itself technically, but because of the volatility in the European colony, America maintained a status quo, as it has always done this.

America only intervened when France, the coy, forged a telegram message that Mexico should partner with Germany to attack U.S. When Roosevelt read the Telegram he was enraged and the U.S. alongside Britain and France discussed entrance into the war, note immediately U.S. entered, the war didn't last,if i can recall within 12months U.S. entered the playing field, it ended. Showing the might of a strong nation wink
How did the patriot missiles fare over the skies of Israel against 1960 era scuds during the first gulf war and what use is aircraft carier that can be sink in a single strike. Your problem is that you read too much hence further damage to your brain. You are only good at naming worthless overhyped expensive millitary toys. You are even talking about NATO, that goes a long way to show how brainwashed you are, NATO is just a vassal they add no military advantage to what is already on ground. A war with North Korea will end in total humiliation of the US. who cant even beat camel farmers in Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
timesup234:
How did the patriot missiles fare over the skies of Israel against 1960 era scuds during the first gulf war and what use is aircraft carier that can be sink in a single strike. Your problem is that you read too much hence further damage to your brain. You are only good at naming worthless overhyped expensive millitary toys. You are even talking about NATO, that goes a long way to show how brainwashed you are, NATO is just a vassal they add no military advantage to what is already on ground. A war with North Korea will end in total humiliation of the US. who cant even beat camel farmers in Afghanistan

Ouch.

Red flags

" Your problem is "

" You are only good at naming worthless "

I'll pass

Bon appetite wink

Let's overcome anger. It's a destructive energy. wink
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ouch.

Red flags

" Your problem is "

" You are only good at naming worthless "

I'll pass

Bon appetite wink

Let's overcome anger. It's a destructive energy. wink
nah man, the only destructive entity that must be unrooted and totally destroyed from the face of the earth is zionist israel and their lapdog amerikka who deprive pleasure and lust for innocent souls. I dont blame you that much, you are a victim of neocolonialism which of course is the last stage of american imperialism. I gained nothing reading your comments cos it is the normal boring and recycle stuff one can get from any western propaganda media

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
timesup234:
nah man, the only destructive entity that must be unrooted and totally destroyed from the face of the earth is zionist israel and their lapdog amerikka who deprive pleasure and lust for innocent souls. I dont blame you that much, you are a victim of neocolonialism which of course is the last stage of american imperialism. I gained nothing reading your comments cos it is the normal boring and recycle stuff one can get from any western propaganda media

Tushe, Tushe

Have a lovely day ahead
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by gnykelly(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nukilia:

I also wanted to feel sorry for NK, but I realized they have huge stockpile of nukes that can be launched anytime in order to disarm the US allies. Although the THAAD missile defense system is meant to stop these missiles, I think it wnt be a walkover for the US.

THAAD isn't that effective as portrayed. let us hope those nations won't go mad and destroy the world peace.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
gnykelly:

THAAD isn't that effective as portrayed. let us hope those nations won't go mad and destroy the world peace.

When deployed in Israel, it worked eight out of ten times effectively
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Zhahovic(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=bendike post=62159595][/quote]
Not a blockade...the japanese were at war with China and the Americans whilst not involved militarily, supplied the Chinese with food and other logistics which angered the Japanese.
Additionally the Japanese saw the American Navy as a threat to their regional expansion and quest for natural resources.
Do your own counter research bro
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by izzyboi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

This is a public domain, i'm joining something beneficial but of strategic importance soon, say next year wink Nigeria doesn't make room for strategic research so we're useless temporarily here wink
OK �
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Zhahovic(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Waiting lol....which telegram message was forged?..American entered the war militarily because of Pearl Harbour
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nukilia:

I also wanted to feel sorry for NK, but I realized they have huge stockpile of nukes that can be launched anytime in order to disarm the US allies. Although the THAAD missile defense system is meant to stop these missiles, I think it wnt be a walkover for the US.
That's true.
Who knows they might have lesser nukes than we anticipated just like Iraq who onlyn bluffed but have nothing.

With the invasion, they not have enough time to use it. Because you dont see invasion coming and also local indigens who are not happy with the government or hungry will make better deals for themselves and loved ones
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
The united states of disease and destruction must wave the white flag and withdraw from the korean pennisula and close over 800millitary bases across the world or face total destruction
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Zhahovic:

Waiting lol....which telegram message was forged?..American entered the war militarily because of Pearl Harbour

Yes, Pearl harbour and the forged telegram, find out
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Tobycharles: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's highly disheartning how two world leader r trading the safety and security of their subject courtesy of their egomanaica paranoia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.