Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (30136 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by asawanathegreat(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gay industries
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Achorise: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Denrele remain top of them all, Besides, he's not gay just he's style.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by krak101(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Btw gay fight n gay sex don't really know which is even more disgusting. Yuck

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by MrHenshaw: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian media personality, Denrele Edun, has yet again replied those comparing him to Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky and claiming that Bobrisky has kicked him out of prominence.

Denrele who replied such tweet, tweeted;

"Thanks for ur analysis but funny enough, can u define Stardom? Cos I've been gaming in d MEDIA INDUSTRY since 1995! I'm not anybody's mate!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/ive-gaming-since-1995-im-not-anybodys-mate-denrele/

That is an insult to Denrele.

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Josmila(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Asides his weird mode of dressing, you can actually say this is what Derenle does,, clear enough for all to see. But that Bobrisky guy has nothing to show other than flaunt his gay partners.

Truth be told, they're no equals at all! Mentioning Derenle in the same sentence with Bobrisky is insulting.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Parting with romancelanders na, what else could it mean?.

Oh, i see. Your absence won't be noticed anyways wink
Ciao.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by mkoabiola: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Comparing denrele with bobrisky is like comparing roasted boli with roasted corn.

Denrele is kind and cheerful compare to d bleaching xpert

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by shallysgirl: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
True. There is no comparison whatsoever.
sexybbstar:
Nothing dey to see for this world again. To be frank, denrele's got more class than bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Pidginwhisper: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nothing dey to see for this world again. To be frank, denrele's got more class than bobrisky.
You don compliment madness again

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by AHCB: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Oh, i see. Your absence won't be noticed anyways wink
Ciao.
If her absence won't be noticed why ask her if she would attend your get together?

Learn not to take rejection this bad, dude. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
AHCB:
If her absence won't be noticed why ask her if she would attend your get together?

Learn not to take rejection this bad, dude. tongue

Lol

Are you coming sir ?
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by AHCB: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Lol
Are you coming sir ?
To do what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
AHCB:
To do what exactly?

You would have to refer back to the Party thread to get the details about that sir.

Cheers smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Kobicove(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Two nutcases undecided
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by nefertitiram: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
cosmatika:
Gaming in which media since 1995? Sorry I forgot dat u ppl's media is ur asshole

If you are not a part of indomie generation, you will know derenle from kidivision 101, over 20 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
denrele i know as an entertainer from the days of LTV...but who is this bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by nengibo: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
sod09:
what game....
gay biz
Should be gaym and not game
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by nwosu1982: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
2 idiots arguing who his own idiot pass. Nne muru unu gba aka nwa. Shame on you guys
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by tealaw(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is derenle admitting somethg here?
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by femi4: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
cosmatika:
Gaming in which media since 1995? Sorry I forgot dat u ppl's media is ur asshole
indomie boy.....Denrele started with Kidivison 101 on NTA....before internet/dstv/private TV stations started in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by femi4: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
nefertitiram:

If you are not a part of indomie generation, you will know derenle from kidivision 101, over 20 years ago
babies plenty for nairaland now

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by OBIGS(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
this men need mass beating make their brain reformat
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by thedondada(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
femi4:
indomie boy.....Denrele started with Kidivison 101 on NTA....before internet/dstv/private TV stations started in Nigeria

Some of them.arent even imdomie generation. Imdomie started early 90s and Some of them are 2000 children trading words.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by DocAdray(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Denrele is simply mad and crazy while Bobrisky is idiotic and moronic.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by pat077: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Their problem embarassed
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Technolifee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
LMAO please come and read this post.... this is nonsense
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/11/meet-the-9-year-old-who-wants-cards-for-his-last-christmas-002141131.html
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by DianaJ(f): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
So person no go rest for this ass holes
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Leez(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
valgbo:
I don't pity this guy Shaa........

meanwhile... land for sale me no get comment...
undecided
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by nefertitiram: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
femi4:
babies plenty for nairaland now

Lol! Walahi.

Derenle was right about not "being anybody's mate"
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by greypencils: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
cosmatika tpost=62158218:
you dont say that...Ever watched Kidi's vision 101 on NTA in the mid 90's, when NTA was NTA? Denrele was a prominent xter...

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Antoeni(m): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Both of you Na Dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.