Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (202875 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by CooKeed(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
TemmyTee82:

A girl needs to find her way from Ogba.

A girl needs to board a bus from ogba going to Ikeja and alight at 'under bridge' which is the final bus stop. Then a girl should ask for computer village. It is just opposite the bridge.

Lara is not whatsapp, it is a website. A girl may access Lara.ng by typing it into her browser.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by CooKeed(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
franugo:

i use gmail n there's nothing like promotions in mine...what i have is spam, trash, draft etc

In Gmail you should have 'primary', 'promotions' and 'social' tabs.

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by franugo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
CooKeed:

just updated d App n i saw everything as it should be.. No mail from them sha.
Guess dis no be for me
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by franugo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
CooKeed:

just updated d App n i saw everything as it should be.. No mail from them sha.
Guess dis no be for me
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by ohisoriella: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please Nairalanders...... Do u feel is advisable for someone who is 27 years old to go for the aptitude test since they said the maximum age they are in need of is 26? Please urgent answers needed abeg.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nivlek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Abuja here I come again. One step at at time, Thank you Lord

Genius J

Hello, please where is the venue in Abj? If you can help with the full address. Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by saxyminia: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=nivlek post=62408389]ABJ ATTENDANTS, PLEASE WHERE IS THE VENUE IN ABUJA? A FULL ADDRESS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. Thanks [/quote
Nigeria reinsurance building 3rd floor beside nnpc towers central business district

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Theworld4Christ: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys, I just got a mail to write the online aptitude test, pls whats it like? help a friend!!!!!!"
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nivlek(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=saxyminia post=62410721][/quote]

Thanks. This is much appreciated!
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by okpala95(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
ohisoriella:
Please Nairalanders...... Do u feel is advisable for someone who is 27 years old to go for the aptitude test since they said the maximum age they are in need of is 26? Please urgent answers needed abeg.

You may just try your luck. If you get there and you're not allowed for the test, as least you tried it out.

Rather tham staying at home. But if you already have something doing, probably, a work place you go to.. You could still take a day off amd attend the test.. Just to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by okpala95(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Theworld4Christ:
Hi guys, I just got a mail to write the online aptitude test, pls whats it like? help a friend!!!!!!"

Maths, english, situational test too.. They stated it in the mail. Please check it for yourself. Can't remember.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by saxyminia: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
nivlek:

Thanks. This is much appreciated!
we meet there am writing on Tuesday day
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Enkay12: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls who chose tomorrow Thurs for his/her test in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by dorothy0324: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm so my invitation for the online test went to my spam and I found out this evening. Unfortunately the deadline for the test was today @12noon. Any idea on what I should do? Has anyone experienced this before?and if you called them, did they give you an extension to take the test?

Thanks
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by snowgal: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
please can I use my phone for the assessment test
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by elderkezini92: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
if u are writing in PH please kindly signify,i need directions from Rumuola junction.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TemmyTee82(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
CooKeed:

A girl needs to board a bus from ogba going to Ikeja and alight at 'under bridge' which is the final bus stop. Then a girl should ask for computer village. It is just opposite the bridge.

Lara is not whatsapp, it is a website. A girl may access Lara.ng by typing it into her browser.

Thanks for the direction. Yeah, a girl found out about Lara already. Thank you so much.

A girl is grateful.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by darchyneer(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
@Theworld4Christ. It has 4 segments. Google examples of what you see in the pix. You will have idea of what to expekt

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by darchyneer(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Theworld4Christ:
Just google those and you will have idea.

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Thanks for the direction. Yeah, a girl found out about Lara already. Thank you so much.

A girl is grateful.
Lol, both of you got jokes. @ "a girl ...."

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Asour: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
I have just made a costly mistake. I really hope I find help here or elsewhere.
I had received the invitation for the step 2 of the test with the instruction to select Location/Time.
The problem now: Apparently I mistook the timeline as 12 :00 midnight today instead of the noon indicated I had actually considered Lagos/Port Harcourt since I'm somewhat in between (Edo) and just this morning settled for PHC.
Some few minutes past 5:00pm today I tried accessing the portal only to realize my grave mistake.

I have since sent a mail to push CV to be reconsidered . I would really appreciate any other suggestions from here as to how I could remedy this situation.

Thanks in view.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Baldg: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Took the stage 1 test this morning, only to receive stage 2 invitation to be assessed on Friday morning at New Horizon..
The timing is too short. Chai..
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Kayceenaz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
darchyneer:
@Theworld4Christ. It has 4 segments. Google examples of what you see in the pix. You will have idea of what to expekt
I applied last week but I'm yet to receive any invitation from Union Bank. What could be the issue?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Enkay12: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rational Pen I see you.
Pls kindly check your spam and promotion mails. Infact check all the checkables

Kayceenaz post=
62415953:

I applied last week but I'm yet to receive any invitation from Union Bank. What could be the issue?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nivlek(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Asour:
I have just made a costly mistake. I really hope I find help here or elsewhere.
I had received the invitation for the step 2 of the test with the instruction to select Location/Time.
The problem now: Apparently I mistook the timeline as 12 :00 midnight today instead of the noon indicated I had actually considered Lagos/Port Harcourt since I'm somewhat in between (Edo) and just this morning settled for PHC.
Some few minutes past 5:00pm today I tried accessing the portal only to realize my grave mistake.

I have since sent a mail to push CV to be reconsidered . I would really appreciate any other suggestions from here as to how I could remedy this situation.

Thanks in view.
You should try again. My mail specified midnight for the deadline and I only just chose mine mins ago. Worked fine and I've received the email notification as well. So you might wanna try again if you're still up
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by lordsjay: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ebac:

when did u apply?
on Friday
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Asour: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
nivlek:

You should try again. My mail specified midnight for the deadline and I only just chose mine mins ago. Worked fine and I've received the email notification as well. So you might wanna try again if you're still up
I'm still up - thanks for the concern.
I've just checked and its still unresponsive saying 'the type form no longer exists '. I just hope there's a solution to this.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by ekwemama: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2017
for the guys that written and passed the stage 1 assessment please what kind of qualities are they looking for in the SJTs ....biko make una answer oo
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by snowgal: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2017
darchyneer:
Just google those and you will have idea.
please can I use fone for the online assessment
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by ohisoriella: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Please Nairalanders. .... do union bank take age requirements seriously because am currently 27 years old and union bank required age is 26 years. Urgent answers needed because I don't want to waste transport fare from benin to lagos to come for the test and later be disappointed.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Baldg: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2017
ekwemama:
for the guys that written and passed the stage 1 assessment please what kind of qualities are they looking for in the SJTs ....biko make una answer oo
They are to test if your values are inline with that of the organization.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Deuces22: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=ohisoriella post=62420594]Please Nairalanders. .... do union bank take age requirements seriously because am currently 27 years old and union bank required age is 26 years. Urgent answers needed because I don't want to waste transport fare from benin to lagos to come for the test and later be

Exactly bro, I will advise that u only apply for jobs that u are completely qualified for so as to avoid last minute disappointment. It will be frustrating after passing all the stages and u are being disqualified at the verification/documentation stage.

But God can do anything sha. If u geh enuf money, u fit come and try ur luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.