Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report (73970 Views)

Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / DSTV: Channels TV Now On Channel 420 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by mrMeen(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
julietkcee:
Oh ehm gee!

This z meh in the next * years..

She fine die kiss
wata shape!

Hiee! People can jealous eh angry
keeping tabs on you in the next few years, me observing you like

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
pauldiamonds:
oh my god..........see bed material
My friend, you must become born again

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by PDPGuy: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
lazygal:

Your caption is wrong ... And honestly much as every one is supporting demetria and turning it to a race issue ,the white woman is right ... The lady dresses too unprofessionally. I guess the producer asked her to do such for ratings
He clothes are not her size if she wants to wear size6 ,then. Y not be a size 6

LETS BE HONEST WITH WHAT WE SEE HER DRESSING IS PROVOCATIVE AND UNPROFFESSIONAL ...SP THE WHITE WOMAN IS RIGHT. IF IT WAS A BLACKWOMAN THAT POSTED SUCH OR NOFSCE WAS SHOWN ,THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TURNES TO DRAMA

Her dressing cannot be “unprofessional” if her bosses approve of her style. Of course, the news producer knows that the tighter her outfit, the more ratings the show will garner (especially from men).

But, I agree with you that it’s not necessarily a race thing. I think it’s just a case of a woman, in her late 40s or 50s hating on an attractive lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by PDPGuy: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
lazygal:

I missed the memo.. Can u please send us the required standard of dressing for weather girls as stipulated ?

I’m basing my opinion on inference. Even the ladies who present the weather report on local stations in SD and LA wear similar, if not skimpier outfits.
In fact, there are YouTube videos in which guys profess their crush on such ladies cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ode grin
NoFavors:
We love her like that

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by hakimi1974(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Very hot and saucy
sassy or saucy?
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Syphonn(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by teresafaith: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
hakimi1974:
sassy or saucy?
If you are myopic, use glasses
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by teresafaith: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
hakimi1974:
sassy or saucy?
hakimi1974:
sassy or saucy?
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by khalids: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Funny society, they got no problems with LGBT miss behaving everywhere.......but a woman dressed hot, and they begin to shout blue murder..... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by mysticwarrior(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
the lady glows with exceptional beauty, haters should go to hell with their preconceived bigotry.
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by petitejolie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
damn! she hot. I'm supposed to be like dis o if not for EBA and bread and akpu.

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by simeone007: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
She will attract more male viewers to the programme she presents grin

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by simeone007: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by missvaj2015(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
But the dress looks good on her now. There s nothing provocative there. Plz carry on dear. Dem just they jealous you.

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by hakimi1974(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

oops my bad. just asking for clarification no need blowing your top. i thought saucy meant, being arrogant.
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by 9jatatafo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
This bae fit make infertile man very fertile oooo. shuoooo. see shape and beauty

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ode grin
dewe
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by vicraven(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
julietkcee:
Oh ehm gee!

This z meh in the next * years..

(

lol...

most def. not...

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by asawanathegreat(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Raw material
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
wunmi590:
I don't think theirs anything wrong with this particular dressing.

We all want a woman, with good dressing sense, not some woman that would be wearing agbada (lol).

I guess that woman has a personal beef with her.

She's beautiful
I tire o! Nothing wrong with those dresses at all. That woman na just serious hater and jealous human being.
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by wunmi590(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
dumo1:

I tire o! Nothing wrong with those dresses at all. That woman na just serious hater and jealous human being.

Don't mind her, if she wear something bigger, she would be the one complaining that she's not fashionable, now she's wearing something beautiful, they are still complaining.

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by designVATExcel: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
ScotFree:
Nothing wrong with her dress. Just frustrated people looking to vent steam off on another person. Jealous women attacking their fellow women everyday

Actually depending on the job, the yellow dress can be termed "inappropriate".
Programs like traffic report should have decently looking presenters. Besides this aint BET or MTV, its a news channel..

Anyways the babe makes sense, she should use her looks for a more lucrative job.
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by MiguelKingII(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chance De Rapper my man badoo wee no de miss chance 4 where fine baes dey grin grin
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by FaniDan(f): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
She's pretty and curvy
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
how is she curvy? she's just yellow no distinct physical attraction

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by kd10: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ada Igbo nma nma ooh
Idi ka acho o,NNE OMA..
Oso ndi owe ndi oo.

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
mrMeen:
keeping tabs on you in the next few years, me observing you like
Ait
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by birdsview(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chineke me ooo..chai
Re: Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report by uvalued(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Flesh profits nothing...overfed maggot food....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.