Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured (37958 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by AgroSeeds: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Naso. All Na Wash sha. Just posing for the camera without actually doing any work.

Check My Profile and Signature for the latest in cucumber hybrid seeds.

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by suremanpatriot: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
And so,what is so special...AM A PHD HOLDER AND I STILL COOK OFE NSALA SOUP FOR MY WIFE AND KIDS A FEW TIMES OVER grin grin
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by talk2percy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
She was not even peeling it, she was admiring it. So what is so special about admiring tubers of yam?

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by ricsman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
And real news comes after reading it somewhere else or some days after.
Spylord48:
Everything is now news.

Abeg who get pounded yam,I want to fry some
And real news comes after reading it somewhere else or some days after.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by stainless239(f): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Daviola Mboto Amuzi
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by okpor2(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is she now a yam seller? coz definitely she is not harvesting, peeling or doing anything

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
zoba88:
Prof (Noble Lady) Adaku Viola Onwuliri was a former Minister of Foreign Affairs & later Education. She is the President of the Ladies' Auxiliary Knights of St John International Nigeria. Here she has exemplified a rare talent in yam cultivation, which is generally seen as preserve of men. Do we call her "Eze nwanyi ji" as part of her many laurels? A woman of inestimable virtues' How is this a news? Bloody nonsense!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-former-minister-of-foreign.html?m=1
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Atakata(f): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
that village yam dey sweet if u roast am con eat am with palm oil . I miss villa
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by dikeigbo2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
velai:
Agadi okpo! Agadi ekwenka!
Where is her farm kwani?

With this type of statements and mindset,you are a complete idiot and liability to your family....the money they used in raising you could have been better used to purchase a bingo.

3 Likes

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by AuroraB(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
stainless239:
Daviola Mboto Amuzi
Odika I wu onye uzo ulo wink
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by ChiefSweetus: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
The aunty fine sha. No wonder.... lipsrsealed
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by stainless239(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Odika I wu onye uzo ulo wink

ò lesi A wum onye uzo ulo
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by AuroraB(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
stainless239:

ò lesi
A wum onye uzo ulo
Nwanne mmadu smiley

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go to benue state, so many women dia don't only harvest yam, dey carry hoe lik men, dey make heaps n ridge

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
She just dey take selfie with yam
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
haywire07:
She is spotted pretending to peel yam like responsible house wives do
all this stunts for 2019
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by stagger: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
toluleke:
Wetin make we do? Cultivating yam na men job now abi or what

In her tribe (igbo), yam is a man's crop. Cultivation of yams was exclusively done by the men.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by farous(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
What is this woman trying to portray?.Rubbish.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by able20(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Nairaland needs overhauling.

The rate at which trash makes front page these days is alarming and disgusting.

Seun act fast before this once noble forum finally lost it relevance.
It's all trash just like the davido boring post .

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by SuccyJ(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy :DFunny enough she's a lecturer in my department and I've been in this dept for 5years but this is my first time of seeing her.

1 Like

Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nice, there is money in farming.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by nkemdi89(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
haywire07:
Everyone wants to make a comment, the husband and he was also the former vc of futo, he died in the ill fated Dana crash 2012, I believed i have passed a message across so take correction.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by begwong: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
She dey prepare for exporting the yam to USA abi? Thanks to audu ogbe the minister for yam export wen we never chop belefull!
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by delzbaba(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
its obvious she didn't embezzle funds
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by richynana(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
so....what should we do now .......
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Organizer111222(m): 1:09am On Nov 08, 2017
What is she doing??.... CAPITAL NOTHING !!!!!!!!
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Duru1(m): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2017
haywire07:

What the crap are you insinuating? Is she not a housewife or responsible? Most Nigerians are butt of idiocy.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Duru1(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2017
farous:
What is this woman trying to portray?.Rubbish.

Rubbish trumps you by miles.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by Shanana1(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Nairaland needs overhauling.

The rate at which trash makes front page these days is alarming and disgusting.

Seun act fast before this once noble forum finally lost it relevance.
I wonder o bros, trash just dey make front page. small tym nw a naming ceremony of a goat wil make front page
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by zudozz: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2017
If I hear say she no pack 2017 Prado for there..I go konk myself..Even 50 Million Naira LX570... Yam my toe!
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by 9jaDoc(f): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2017
What a gem! How come I never heard of her before.
And all natural too. A role model for me.
Re: Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured by 9jaDoc(f): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2017
velai:
Agadi okpo! Agadi ekwenka!
Where is her farm kwani?

Yo mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.