Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. (2530 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by gimbayaro(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dear Access bank Corper,

As you may have noticed Due to a little hitch and technical error of our automated FTDS (fund transfer and dispensing system) , some Corper were paid twice and others even up to x4 of usual 19800 monthly allowee. While others haven't received.

Please Nysc is a scheme that test not just your academic qualification but also a test of your character, so we want to use this medium to appeal yo those that were paid allowee twice or thrice to please return the excess so we can pay those that didnt receive, pls let's be out brothers keepers.

We at the bank we are still trying to collate the names of the corpers who were paid more than once so we can trace ther files at the headoffice., and see their house address to retrieve the excess money back. Please be patient as we await approval from our GMD so we can kick start the process.

Signed
C.C Aderemo
Head of Disturbement Fund Access Bank
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by gimbayaro(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
please help us share this to the front page immediately.
cc
lalasticlala
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
i hope they are wise enough to return it
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by Next2Bezee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Story for the gods.

You think those corper used their real addresses? What about the corpers that just passed out, will u collect their certs?? Return fire

So the corpers that have not been paid will still need to wait while you go on your wild goose chase? Kwantinu, it will never be well with all of you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Story for the gods.

You think those corper used their real addresses? What about the corpers that just passed out, will u collect their certs?? Return fire

So the corpers that have not been paid will still need to wait while you go on your wild goose chase? Kwantinu, it will never be well with all of you.
Did you think about the bvn linked to all their accts?

If the bank is serz abt tracking them, they will.
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by Mustack: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
na wao oh.. hunger is hard oh
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by psucc(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
These people are really confused. Pay salary una no fit come write essay for hungry man.

APC don fuckup.
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by KardinalZik(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
So because Aderemo is the head of DISTURBement, he decided to disturb lucky individuals abi?

WHO TOLD HIM NOT TO MAINTAIN HIS SYSTEM?

That's probably KARMA: Payback for the HIDDEN CHARGES they deduct from customers' account daily.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by Kylekent59: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Honestly, I there are some guys that were paid may allowance double and June also.
They need to tackle it once and for all oooo.

I need my 41k ooooo

Lalastical abeg ooo. Front page.
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by Dclique(m): 3:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Screenshot?!!! undecided
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by coolestchris(m): 3:42am On Nov 08, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by adudu208(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Fake news. The structure, composition and english in that message can never be from a banker.
It is not everything you read that you believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by okpodonatus(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
is unfortunate
Re: NYSC Allowed-message Access Bank Just Sent To My Mail. by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
So many blunders in that mail, therefore, it cannot be from the bank cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. / NYSC Camp: 32 Things You ‘MUST’ Take To Camp / NYSC Book Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.