Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

This Is So True ( Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So True ( Pics) (1686 Views)

So True and I said it / 7 Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know - N0 1, 2 And 6 Are Just So True / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is So True ( Pics) by 9jayes: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Yeah, guys take note

2 Likes

Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Produce your evidence!
Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by Apus: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
...and that explains why men complain of being friendzoned.
Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by IamSINZ(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
NP: Same Love - Macklemore ft Ryan Lewis & Mary Lambert.

bleeped up message, beautiful sound.

1 Like

Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Same way some ladies mistake ours. undecided
In fact some ladies have mistaken mine and later said I friend zoned them. One even went to a native doctor with my picture she downloaded from Facebook to make me not love any woman.

It happened the native doctor's son once benefitted from my late dad's benevolence that's how we got to know. On hearing my last name, he remembered my dad and the rest was story.

I'm so scared to even keep female friends now.

1 Like

Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by Luckygurl(f): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Same way some ladies mistake ours. undecided
In fact some ladies have mistaken mine and later said I friend zoned them. One even went to a native doctor with my picture she downloaded from Facebook to make me not love any woman.

It happened the native doctor's son once benefitted from my late dad's benevolence that's how we got to know. On hearing my last name, he remembered my dad and the rest was story.

I'm so scared to even keep female friends now.

The emboldened actually explains a lot smiley
Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by 912(m): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2017
That's because 95% of the time they are actually flirting

2 Likes

Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by falcon01: 2:46am On Nov 08, 2017
912:
That's because 95% of the time they are actually flirting
you are right!! People need to come to nigeria first before doing their statistics.

2 Likes

Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by Earthquake1: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
How do we know when a girl is flirting and when she is being friendly cry
Re: This Is So True ( Pics) by 9jayes: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Earthquake1:
How do we know when a girl is flirting and when she is being friendly cry
When she intentionally open her boobs

(1) (Reply)

This Breaks My Heart... / City Girls' Yung Miami Bares Her Pregnant Belly In Maternity Shoot / Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.