Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? (1612 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Desyner: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
mapet:

1. Apart from me, every other person has taken you to the cleaners. These people engage in discourse with you logically, they also back it up with evidence. They have demonstrated a commitment to diligent study and quest for knowlege.....and it shows in the quality of their submissions. Can that be said of you? Nope. You have no intellectual content, you just throw mumbo-jumbo stuffs around, argue blindly and when found out you resort to pettiness.
It is now about every other person. Not surprised cos it is your character to spam threads with irrelevant facts through various user accounts. I leave that to those viewing the thread to decide who is being taken to the cleaners.

mapet:

2. . With your "Kaduna-Teacher" English, you cannot rationalize that refineries can only continue to exist when you sustain your oil reserves.

3. Spite you? Don't get over yourself, you've already given yourself away as simply a noise maker.....I can only encourage you to continue at what you do best........at least NL needs comic reliefs like you sometimes
Let's assume that my English was truly 'Kaduna-Teacher' standard and yours was of Oxfords standard, what's the use of a good English with no real substance to communicate ?
@the bold, you have started displaying signs of your mental weakness again by replying to figments of your own imagination. If not how can you in all your seemingly infinite knowledge not know that a refinery takes few years to be built but our proven oil reserve can still last us decades.
I leave the viewers to judge who the clown and retard is between the two of us. That's is if you don't activate your various monikers like DE0MEL0 and the rest then start spaming the thread in support of "your-other-self".
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by mapet: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Desyner:

It is now about every other person. Not surprised cos it is your character to spam threads with irrelevant facts through various user accounts. I leave that to those viewing the thread to decide who is being taken to the cleaners.

Let's assume that my English was truly 'Kaduna-Teacher' standard and yours was of Oxfords standard, what's the use of a good English with no real substance to communicate ?
@the bold, you have started displaying signs of your mental weakness again by replying to figments of your own imagination. If not how can you in all your seemingly infinite knowledge not know that a refinery takes few years to be built but our proven oil reserve can still last us decades.
I leave the viewers to judge who the clown and retard is between the two of us. That's is if you don't activate your various monikers like DE0MEL0 and the rest then start spaming the thread in support of "your-other-self".

1. Foolish man. When you get intellectually weak, you come up with dumb accusations. You cannot competently defend yourself anymore you want people to help you.........

2. Our proven reserves will last us decades...... really? and after that what next? build more refineries? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think you should find yourself some toys grin grin grin grin
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Desyner: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
mapet:

1. Foolish man. When you get intellectually weak, you come up with dumb accusations. You cannot competently defend yourself anymore you want people to help you.........

2. Our proven reserves will last us decades...... really? and after that what next? build more refineries? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think you should find yourself some toys grin grin grin grin
''Wise man'', aren't you the GooGle profesor anymore ? GooGle what we were doing before crude was discovered or what nations with no crude are doing or even what we should be doing if no new oil wells are ever discovered in Nigeria.
Pick up one of your internet-connected toys and go to work.
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Desyner: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
mapet:

1. Foolish man. When you get intellectually weak , you come up with dumb accusations. You cannot competently defend yourself anymore you want people to help you.........
What do you mean by "get intellectually weak". You mean your own intellectual prowress fluctuates? I hope it isn't connect to PHCN supply or depending on any seasonal food? Thy Lord is your strength.
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Desyner: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017

$3b down the drain, oil in north remains elusive

The experts noted that nature has blessed each region of Nigeria with peculiar resources, and while the south is enriched with hydrocarbons, the north is blessed with solid minerals, thus, solid minerals and hydrocarbons cannot coexist.

Industry experts, who spoke with The Guardian, said the persistent push by some northern leaders, including President Muhammadu Buhari, points to an underlining reason far beyond the quest, which is far from being of economic benefit to the country.
https://guardian.ng/news/3b-down-the-drain-oil-in-north-remains-elusive/
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Desyner: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
From mapet
If anybody is familiar with the Oil and Gas industry/business, you should have realized that asking govt to invest in surface facility business like refinery is not only "patently ignorant“ but ridiculous to say the least. Refinery business is very complex, delicate and capital intensive, it requires so much expertise. Even the big oil giants, ExxonMobil, Shell, Total etc have offloaded their refinery businesses all over the world decades ago. Is it any wonder that we have not been able to put any of our current refineries on constant ops for 6 months stretch? OBJ realized the folly of govt investing, took a strategic decision and sold Kaduna refinery to Dangote, yet late Yar'Adua foolishly reversed it.

and then form realjoker . . .

realjoker:
national government oil owned companies According to the World Bank accounted for 75% global oil production and controlled 90% of proven oil reserves in 2010 the likes of Petrobras, ENI (established by law decree), Saudi Aramco, Rosneft, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, National Iranian Oil Company, China National Petroleum Corporation, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Petroleos de Venezuela, Emirates National Oil Company, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Iranian Offshore Oil Company, National Iranian Oil Company, Oil India, Sinochem, Sinopec, PetroChina (CNPC), CNOOC, Petróleos Mexicans and many more are all state owned oil companies that are into exploration, development and production, refining and processing, distribution and retailing of crude oil, gas and its derivatives.

Yet both of 'you' agree when it comes to opposing me.
Re: Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? by Standing5(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Desyner:
From mapet

and then from realjoker . . .

Yet both of 'you' agree when it comes to opposing me.
lol . . . What more can I say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari,Tinubu,Lai Mohammed Receiving Kwakwanso From PDP To APC In 2014 / Gov Obiano Doles out Money To reposition Mission Schools In Anambra-photos / Nigerians Worst Mistake Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.