Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? (856 Views)

Facts About Circumcised Women. / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
I've been thinking lately after watching a movie about some couples...... The Visit....... one of thee wives of one couple wasn't enjoying sex cos she was genitally mutilated

is there a kind of solution for them that can make them enjoy sex and feel the pleasure of it... or are they just doomed forever?

adaksbullet.. am not wanted to saw bads englishes on thes tred. stayed outsaid.

ps. no be say i jam circumcised woman o
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

Well, i dunno ooo..Lemme ask Royalblak007,
he has solution in every problem here on NL
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by TEAMvido(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
are they complaining to you that they don't enjoy sex ....
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by TEAMvido(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
are they complaining to you that they don't enjoy sex .... APK
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by RoyalBlak007: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Well, i dunno ooo..Lemme ask Royalblak007,
he has solution in every problem here on NL

♤I can make em

♤ enjoy grin sex
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I can make em

♤ enjoy grin sex

grin

Hahahaha...i know that's wat exactly u gonna do when u reach SA..

Btw, i got flight ticket already..see u on the other side wink
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by WizAkzy: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
You can't undo it. That's one of the worst things to do to a female. Our ignorant mothers are to be blamed for this. angry
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by RoyalBlak007: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...i know that's wat exactly u gonna do when u reach SA..

Btw, i got flight ticket already..see u on the other side wink

♤Just trying to help them grin

♤:0 You're coming ? Too see your best friend & her kids cool COOL !
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Just trying to help them grin

♤:0 You're coming ? Too see your best friend & her kids cool COOL !

Probably... grin

But u don't want invite me to LAGOS I tot we gonna attend the beach party
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by RoyalBlak007: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Probably... grin

But u don't want invite me to LAGOS I tot we gonna attend the beach party

♤ The bîtch party? cheesy How're you gonna get along with the female romancelanders there? tongue

♤But if you wanna cúm grin , Why nöt...Book a flight...grin Just remember to cúm along with your Shield & Sword cheesy
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ The bîtch party? cheesy How're you gonna get along with the female romancelanders there? tongue

♤But if you wanna cúm grin , Why nöt...Book a flight...grin Just remember to cúm along with your Shield & Sword cheesy

At bolded...ooh my gosh! grin U making me laugh..
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Well, the clitoris is the number one erogenous zone in a woman - the one sure way to get her to climax is clittoral stimulation. So, a mutilated clit leaves you with a host of other options, but they're decidedly far less sensitive: the vagina, cervix, nipples, neck... It would be hard to make her cum (it's doable. Some women swear that they've had vaginal orgasms even if it takes longer) but she can still enjoy the intimacy. Prolong pre-intimacy, and concentrate on her functional pleasure zones, bearing in mind that she isn't necessarily getting much out of fervent thrusting.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by adaksbullet: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I've been thinking lately after watching a movie about some couples...... The Visit....... one of thee wives of one couple wasn't enjoying sex cos she was genitally mutilated

is there a kind of solution for them that can make them enjoy sex and feel the pleasure of it... or are they just doomed forever?

adaksbullet.. am not wanted to saw bads englishes on thes tred. stayed outsaid.

ps. no be say i jam circumcised woman o
whot his mine own consine in ur tread? undecided

Me that I'm still no no whot I we do for mine bus bobstinky that police ppls his arested on yesterday day embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm looked for lawya o sad
Re: Is There Any Solution For Circumcised Women? by izaray(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Nothing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seems South West Is The Gay Capital Of Nigeria / My Experience With HIV Test / Meet Man Who Has Sex With A Doll 4 Times A Week And His Wife Does Not Mind [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.