Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] (5523 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Boss man I came late 08025527405
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by aytuns(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2017
I like this... Thanks for the reminder. Just what I thought of doing, but haven't started it... Just like you rightly said, we read a lot of books on finance, even read your post, but acting on what we've read is the key.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by conductor123(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
iam4:
yes ooooo, like me that u mention everyday and i dont care, know or mention u once on my own

I knw u need help, try harder wink
You lack respect.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd, no tell me say I miss that airtime o
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Obiomon: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
jamarifox:
nice post. but I don't believe in no fückin bitch god
this one touch me!
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by cyndy1000(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is this for real

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Forceup(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by eobianke(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice motivation here good.
I would like you to teach me legit biz I can do online. I have tried my hands in many things yet no show.
I don't mind writing for your website for a few change so far I earn legit money pls help your guy.

emmawell11@gmail.com
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
eobianke:
Nice motivation here good.
I would like you to teach me legit biz I can do online. I have tried my hands in many things yet no show.
I don't mind writing for your website for a few change so far I earn legit money pls help your guy.

emmawell11@gmail.com
At the moment, we're not hiring. We will at the appointed time. Frankly speaking, I don't share knowledge for free anymore. I did it in 2016, but 2017 has a price tag starting from WhatsApp, private to voice call. Everything is monetized.

Most legit businesses online are painstakingly annoying and stressful. Most people quit for Yahoo is other illegal businesses. They can't be as patient as a solid rock. Keep up your real hustle. It will definitely pay one day.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyndy1000:
Is this for real
What? What for real? Everything here is real. We don't do illegal things and we don't lie... wink
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Forceup:
kiss kiss
Go brush your mouth first. I don't even think you know how to kiss self. Go joor! Can you kiss? Don't lie — be sincere.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
locust:
iLegendd, no tell me say I miss that airtime o
Hahaha. "You nearly met us well." — Nkem Owoh, 2005.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by cyndy1000(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
What? What for real? Everything here is real. We don't do illegal things and we don't lie... wink

Then am in 08109599051
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyndy1000:

Then am in 08109
Lol. You came late. But since you're the only woman, we'll send N500 MTN. You're officially the last for today. Is that MTN?
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by cyndy1000(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Lol. You came late. But since you're the only woman, we'll send N500 MTN. You're officially the last for today. Is that MTN?

Yes o wait I can't believe it
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyndy1000:

Sent. seen it?
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sadly, this is the first time a lady is posting her number here. They only send it via PM. The sad news is: my reply button of my main account, iLegendd, has been deactivated after Cyndy posted her number.

Please, Mr. Mod, I don't know what I have done to you. Whenever women are involved in anything I do on NL, I get a ban. If you want me to stop chatting with your female Nairalanders, please let me know. I was only being friendly. Oyindidi, you see? cheesy Enemy of progress full here.

There is a moderator who's not comfortable seeing me chat with the opposite sex. The guy just dey monitor me like say na me kill Jesus. Next time, I'll only respond to guys. No woman, no cry.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyndy1000:

What you just did is bad. You sent me a man's number and I sent the card to him. I just received a ban for chatting with a female moniker (you) and finally, the guy has been calling me, but I refused to pick and instead messaged him.

Why did you send me a fake number? You thought I was joking? I'll stop chatting with most of you ladies. You don't have respect. See the chat below between me and the guy.

With this incident, no woman will be involved next time. I'm not happy for receiving a ban for no reason. Mtcheew!

1 Share

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Sadly, this is the first time a lady is posting her number here. They only send it via PM. The sad news is: my reply button of my main account, iLegendd, has been deactivated after Cyndy posted her number.

Please, Mr. Mod, I don't know what I have done to you. Whenever women are involved in anything I do on NL, I get a ban. If you want me to stop chatting with your female Nairalanders, please let me know. I was only being friendly. Oyind..idi, you see? cheesy Enemy of progress full here.

There is a moderator who's not comfortable seeing me chat with the opposite sex. The guy just dey monitor me like say na me kill Jesus. Next time, I'll only respond to guys. No woman, no cry. Bye.
Your ashawo don land you for seu...n soupgrin
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
iam4:
wailing of the poor

#No Filter Attitude
Trouble
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your ashawo don land you for seu...n soupgrin
Ashawo ke! Never met a Nairalander before. These people no wan make I rest. Dem just employ special mod to dey monitor me. Hahahahaha. It's funny. I don create job opportunity for that new MOD. cheesy
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Hahaha. "You nearly met us well." — Nkem Owoh, 2005.

Lol
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by cyndy1000(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:
What you just did is bad. You sent me a man's number and I sent the card to him. I just received a ban for chatting with a female moniker (you) and finally, the guy has been calling me, but I refused to pick and instead messaged him.

Why did you send me a fake number? You thought I was joking? I'll stop chatting with most of you ladies. You don't have respect. See the chat below between me and the guy.

With this incident, no woman will be involved next time. I'm not happy for receiving a ban for no reason. Mtcheew!

Please sorry I sent you my bro number my phone was down so I decided to send his number to you. He asked me to send him card so please don't be offended. I appreciate he later called me to ask whether i sent some one though I didn't inform him earlier. Sorry for you been banned. he sent me your number but I called your number was switched off. Please understand so sorry
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
cyndy1000:

Please sorry I sent you my bro number my phone was down so I decided to send his number to you. He asked me to send him card so please don't be offended. I appreciate he later called me to ask whether i sent some one though I didn't inform him earlier. Sorry for you been banned. he sent me your number but I called your number was switched off. Please understand so sorry
You've been forgiven. Just saw your missed calls, but don't worry. Case closed. Let me stop chatting with you before I get another ban. cheesy
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Ashawo ke! Never met a Nairalander before. These people no wan make I rest. Dem just employ special mod to dey monitor me. Hahahahaha. It's funny. I don create job opportunity for that new MOD. cheesy
Na to deh your lane
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:

Why them ban you?
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why them ban you?
Not really a full ban. The person removed my reply button. I can't reply or create a thread. It may be over by tomorrow or later today. How have you been?

Modified: Why dem ban me? I have no idea. The moment a lady posted her number, I was penalized. undecided
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Not really a full ban. The person removed my reply button. I can't reply or create a thread. It may be over by tomorrow or later today. How have you been?
I'm fine dear, you?
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm fine dear, you?
Not fine. cry
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Not fine. cry
what happened?
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by aytuns(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
At the moment, we're not hiring. We will at the appointed time. Frankly speaking, I don't share knowledge for free anymore. I did it in 2016, but 2017 has a price tag starting from WhatsApp, private to voice call. Everything is monetized.

Most legit businesses online are painstakingly annoying and stressful. Most people quit for Yahoo is other illegal businesses. They can't be as patient as a solid rock. Keep up your real hustle. It will definitely pay one day.

Online business like.??
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Tychamps(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
ILegend..my man. Your post dey always totori my body. just 1k airtime to take sub a beg. mtn 08153913432 Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Guys Let's Confuse The Ladies In The House / . / How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.