Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! (3118 Views)

Q&A With Stephen Keshi, His Views On Alan Pardew, Ameobi, Danny Shittu, Dike / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') / Shittu Should Report Bolton To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2010
good day nairalanders , am one of the few bolton wanderers fans here in nigeria ! i wanna let you all know that danny shittu hasn't played a game for my club bolton wanderers and can tell you this authoritatively ! he didn't and he played in angola , since then he still hasn't played for my club! the best my coach could offer him is a place on the bench or he plays for the reserve team !! and am sure he's gonna make it to south africa !!! so what do you think should be done about his present situation !! thanks ! bolton for life !!!

Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by yemmight(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Have you seen any list from the coach? Lets waits and see.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by marutimon: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
Not connected, but in regards to defence there is this young guy in Serie A playing regularly for Siena called Michael Odibe. Wonder if Lagerback scouts him, he's doing a great job so far since moving in February.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
yemmight:

Have you seen any list from the coach? Lets waits and see.

lol ! you are talking as if you are not a citizen of this country!!! who selectes the team for your country is it not the media and the nff !! is still the same of the same ! and infact he was no where near the bench !!
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
marutimon:

Not connected, but in regards to defence there is this young guy in Serie A playing regularly for Siena called Michael Odibe. Wonder if Lagerback scouts him, he's doing a great job so far since moving in February.

have not heard of him before !! buh you will agree with me that it's too early for him, not @ the world cup ! so expensive bro
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by marutimon: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2010
It's not like we have a large bench of proven defenders, Apam, Shittu seem good, Yobo is decent, so I say search.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by snakova(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2010
yeeeeeeaaaaah search. maybe beg onuoha to play for us
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2010
I said am a b0lton fan,and thr0ughout dis seas0n he hasn't be on the pitch ! If y0u are c0ach is this what y0u will do,inviting players who are n0t match fit,evem y0bo was on da bench yesterday , and about the search f0r playaz can't believe u r sayin dis @ dis point in time 80dayz 2 d w0rldcup@mauritim0n
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2010
Do y0u think he's g0nna c0me ? Nah ! I d0n't fink s0 ! He has a future with england @ snakova
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by chidichris(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
I said am a b0lton fan,and thr0ughout dis seas0n he hasn't be on the pitch ! If y0u are c0ach is this what y0u will do,inviting players who are n0t match fit,evem y0bo was on da bench yesterday , and about the search f0r playaz can't believe u r sayin dis @ dis point in time 80dayz 2 d w0rldcup@mauritim0n
@poster,
pls permit me to start by doubting ur bolton fanship.
secondly, u have refused to say ur mind on this issue hence i urge u to come out clear so that we know where u belong. it is normal when u raise a topic,u give ur piece of mind and then let us in by choosing either to support u or disagree with u.
on the other hand, u said he didn't play a game for ur club before he was invited for angola. my question here is, what was ur rating of his performance in angola?
assuming all our present difference line are bench warmers in their various clubs, what do u think we shld do or what wld u do if u are the coach.
ivanovic of chelsea started playing only when bosinga was sidelined by injury yet he was in serbia's national team during their world cup qualifiers.
that a player is not playing in his club does not make him bad as there cld be other reasons like, coach's prefference. again, it cld be as a result of who u are playing the same wing with.
assuming bolton has someone better than shittu in their team, they will not have a choice than making him the second choice be reminded that second choice in one club cld be a first team player in another.
the best nigerians can do at this time arround is to allow he that was paid for this selecrtion job to do his work. nigerians are fund of selecting the players for the coach.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
pls permit me to start by doubting your bolton fanship.
secondly, u have refused to say your mind on this issue hence i urge u to come out clear so that we know where u belong. it is normal when u raise a topic,u give your piece of mind and then let us in by choosing either to support u or disagree with u.
on the other hand, u said he didn't play a game for your club before he was invited for angola. my question here is, what was your rating of his performance in angola?
assuming all our present difference line are bench warmers in their various clubs, what do u think we shld do or what wld u do if u are the coach.
ivanovic of chelsea started playing only when bosinga was sidelined by injury yet he was in serbia's national team during their world cup qualifiers.
that a player is not playing in his club does not make him bad as there cld be other reasons like, coach's prefference. again, it cld be as a result of who u are playing the same wing with.
assuming bolton has someone better than shittu in their team, they will not have a choice than making him the second choice be reminded that second choice in one club cld be a first team player in another.
the best nigerians can do at this time arround is to allow he that was paid for this selecrtion job to do his work. nigerians are fund of selecting the players for the coach.
. G0t y0ur p0st dude ! If y0u d0n't wanna believe me as a bolton fan,then let it be, yeah he's rating was fair @ the nati0n cup and this's bc0s y0u d0n't have any reliable opti0ns @ the back,so y0u have n0 ch0ice to take him since he's g0t the xperience, and to the issue of ivan0vic, the c0untry he plays f0r , y0u will aggre with they r n0 match with us,and our third best will secure 1st team of that c0untry anytime anyday ! Hw can y0u n0t play a inf0rm 1st team player,playing f0r a t0p class club ! So u don't have a p0int there ! If y0u are still d0ubtn me as a bolt0n fan then y0u can check my thrend at the premiership f0rum and sh0w s0me l0ve by p0stn
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by deb(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
emibros:

lol ! you are talking as if you are not a citizen of this country!!! who selectes the team for your country is it not the media and the nff !! is still the same of the same ! and infact he was no where near the bench !!

If there is one reason why I like a foreign coach to manage SE is because you either allow them to choose their team or they resign.
Forget it, if Shittu is not good enough he won't make the final list. Its only under a local coach like Amodu that anybody will force a Yusuf
Mohammed, who is not even the 3rd best, ahead of a UEFA Champions League CSKA Moscow player in Chidi Odiah. It can't even happen with Siasia.

Lets take Kanu for example, Largaback is expressing his doubt about him and he said he may just take him to the world cup only as an
ambassador and not as a player (still in consideration) because "he's only good enough for 15mins" he said.
If Shittu is not good enough he will not make it to SE.

Sometimes, a coach will even allow a player to prove himself at the training before deciding on him because you never can tell why he has
not been featuring for his club
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
deb:

If there is one reason why I like a foreign coach to manage SE is because you either allow them to choose their team or they resign.
Forget it, if Shittu is not good enough he won't make the final list. Its only under a local coach like Amodu that anybody will force a Yusuf
Mohammed, who is not even the 3rd best, ahead of a UEFA Champions League CSKA Moscow player in Chidi Odiah. It can't even happen with Siasia.

Lets take Kanu for example, Largaback is expressing his doubt about him and he said he may just take him to the world cup only as an
ambassador and not as a player (still in consideration) because "he's only good enough for 15mins" he said.
If Shittu is not good enough he will not make it to SE.

Sometimes, a coach will even allow a player to prove himself at the training before deciding on him because you never can tell why he has
not been featuring for his club
hmmm y0u are right dude,h0pe lagerback gets to d0 the team selecti0n with0ut these 9ja medias, and the reas0n why he hasn't played its because of his style of play and the new c0ach @ my club,l0ves playing the ball ar0und the pitch which shittu is finding very hard @ the m0mment,and sec0ndary his team mates such has garry cahill,sam ricketts,zat knight & andy obrien are d0ing superbly well in dat p0siti0n,so when he came bk 4rm ang0la , it was very difficult 4 him 2 fit in , i think he's g0ing to be available in the bench 4 da weekend game with manchester united , h0pe my team c0mes out with @least a draw ! Bolt0n 4 life !
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2010
He finally played 4 my reserve team , buh we l0st 1-2 to mancity ! He played 90mins !
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by 12large: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2010
i pity for this guy because lagerback said yesterday that he found one nigerian defender playing for siena in italy, he said that if shitu don't start playing games no world cup for him
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by Katsumoto: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
emibros:

He finally played 4 my reserve team , buh we l0st 1-2 to mancity ! He played 90mins !

Shittu is our best defender; he was one of the best players at the last couple of ANC. He plays with his heart and his fully committed; I reckon he should be made captain. Yobo plays more regularly than Shittu but is too error-prone and goes to sleep during games allowing opponents to score. Adeleye should partner Shittu in defence.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by marutimon: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
Odibe before Shittu:
http://www.africansoccerunion.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109968:lagerback-discovers-youth-defender-for-2010-world-cup&catid=136&Itemid=200208

I scouted Odibe a couple days before Lagerback smiley

I watched two matches with Odibe. He is tremendously good in comparison with our typical Naija defender.
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by DisGuy: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
I dont think you will have Shittu for too long, he is going to Scotland Rangers or Celtic even!

He's probably the best defender we have at the moment!!

he needs to start earning penalites though-they way they keep mad handling him in the box - Dive!!
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
Dis Guy:

I dont think you will have Shittu for too long, he is going to Scotland Rangers or Celtic even!

he needs to start earning penalites though-they way they keep mad handling him in the box - Dive!!
yeah i kn0w, he's g0nna leave diz summer,am n0t happy he isn't playing and i can als0 blame the c0ach either. Will miss him ! He will be on the bench dis week against man u ! Watch owt !
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
Dis Guy:

yeah i kn0w, he's g0nna leave diz summer,am n0t happy he isn't playing and i can als0 blame the c0ach either. Will miss him ! He will be on the bench dis week against man u ! Watch owt !
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ mauritim0n you are a genius, when you 1st menti0ned abt diz dude i neva d0ubted u ,its just that i d0n't kn0w if there will be enuf time 4 him 2 gel with the team ! Bolton 4lyfe
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ mauritim0n you are a genius, when you 1st menti0ned abt diz dude i neva d0ubted u ,its just that i d0n't kn0w if there will be enuf time 4 him 2 gel with the team ! Bolton 4lyfe
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
duduspace:

the game will end 2-0 in favour of Bolton with at least one of the goals being scored by Jack Wilshere. grin grin
y0u get m0uth jawe ! Which fan are y0u?i am suspectn arsenal
Re: Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolt And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2010
May G0d help shittu !

Shut The Fu, Okocha / Billionaires Footballers Who Went Bankrupt. / Arsenal Vs Chelsea Vs Liverpool Vs Man Utd