Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Seperation In Marriage : The RIGHT Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seperation In Marriage : The RIGHT Way (692 Views)

Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please / Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? / Marriage The School Of Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seperation In Marriage : The RIGHT Way by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
While I have become a protagonist for 'stay and make it work' , I'll also like to speak to women who are already out!
Please hear me, separation is not the same thing as divorce!. I understand that it gets to that point in marriage and separation is not only wanted but is advised by counsellors mostly for sanity and safety purposes (both of the spouse and children).
During separation please ensure you are not separated from God because, there is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Sometimes it gets worse to get better.
Saul now Paul was nothing near a good thing but his transformation was a wawuu event in the bible to the extent that he became one of the greatest author of books in the bible ever referenced.
The reason why marriages break up is 'unspirituality'. I say this because a lot of broken marriages has to do with unforgiveness, worldly opinion/views , pride, ego etc. No one deserves forgiveness as a matter of fact forgiveness is a commandment and not an advice just as love is!

During Separation it is very important you clear your heart, forgive what needs to be forgiven, forget as though it never happened, then you'll be able to hear from God and follow his leading and oh! His leading never comes without peace! Ensure you have that in your heart before taking any step.
I left my marriage for 3yrs and my husband fought me back in prayer. If I wasn't sensitive enough to the Holy Spirit I would have missed it and another woman would have taken my place, God Forbid!!!!! The thing is one party has to pay the price of winning that spouse back, be that person to stand in the gap and snatch your marital destiny from the devil!...
My name is Peace Kenneth-Benson and I want to say #marriageworks #patience is a #virtue #notodivorce #notostrangewomen #notostrangemen

COPIED
Re: Seperation In Marriage : The RIGHT Way by frozen70(f): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Separation in marriage comes in to bring peace over what might have caused the problem. During separation it gives the couple time to evaluate themselves and see if the marriage still Worths it. Any woman that senses danger in marriage after enduring those challenges should seek for separation, most men and women that died due to violence in marriage couldn't have died if the have opted for separation.
You can't say because of your children then you stay input after seing dangers in that marriage, that have been the African or naija mentality. Separation is better than divorce in the sense that both of you still have chances of coming together. But bear one thing in mind make sure the children of that marriage doesn't suffer the effects of the separation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son / Can You Relate With This? / Funny: A Mother Sets 13 Rules For Visitors When They Meet Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.