Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With (2406 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by kingmeme: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2017
My people please I wouldn't like anyone to take this matter for a joke I'm a 23 years old guy though a need but my problem with approaching ladies is the non certainty of what exactly to tell her if I approach to woo her as I'm always too conscious of doing things the right way please your advice will be highly welcome. What and what can you tell a girl you meet maybe in school, church, street, bus, or work place when you want to have a relationship with the person
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Tyrabarbara(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
ohkies.

1 Like

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by colossus91(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
that's because you are an introvert. have you ever fvcked a pvssy?
clean pussy is just so amazing grin
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Maxi112: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
how does this post got anything to do with hitting pvssies? sad
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by kingmeme: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
no ma/egbon
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by colossus91(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2017
lol guy sincerely with time u will learn,i was once like that nw the guy that tutored me can't come close bro bt still dont ever cheat thats my rule tho!!
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Maxi112: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
You just have to select your "pickup line" well, then keep the eyes contact. Inspiration will flow.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Tyrabarbara(f): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
kingmeme:
no ma

you see. accept who you are. just start asking out your female friends out, don't go and ask a stranger out. asking a stranger out, you will have to be who you are not. like acting like an extrovert. you must be funny, confident, witty and i know you possess none of that.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by coolestofall(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Bro, there's really no template out there that'll gurantee a catch. All you just gotta learn is hw 2 strike up a conversation, thats all. Ur actual wooing of her comes at the latter stages of d conversation or at a later date. Please try as much as possible not 2 use corny lines. Try more 2 b confident, out going, start small talks with strangers and try 2 b charming. You do those and u'r guarantee 2 see d change.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by AlexCk: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
When u see her, just be like,

'Wow',

She'd be like, ' what is it?',

Then tell her,
'If i could rearrange the alphabets, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together.'

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by marvin902(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
every girl has their on template..
what works for a might not work for b..
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by marvin902(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
AlexCk:
When u see her, just be like,

'Wow',

She'd be like, ' what is it?',

Then tell her,
'If i could rearrange the alphabets, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together.'

grin grin grin grin

thats dry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by kingmeme: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2017
coolestofall:
Bro, there's no real template out there that'll gurantee a catch. All you just gotta learn is hw 2 strike up a conversation, thats all. Ur actual wooing of her comes at the latter stages of d conversation or at a later date. Please try as much as possible not 2 use corny lines. Try more 2 b confident, out going, start small talks with strangers and try 2 b charming. You do those and u'r guarantee 2 see d change.
marvin902:
every girl has their on template..
what works for a might not work for b..
I know, but let assume I met a random girl 4 road, how will I start a conversation?
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by AlexCk: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2017
marvin902:

thats dry grin grin

Depends on how u say it, ur approach too. grin grin

The movie i saw it in, as the guy talk am, mehn, it felt epic mehn
Lol
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by GraveMan(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
I'd Advice You To Always Get High As Bleep Then U Will Always Get The Inspiration..
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by GraveMan(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
kingmeme:
I know, but let assume I met a random girl 4 road, how will I start a conversation?
once u have the courage u can walk to her and tell her her face is familar, but u cant remember where exactly. if she is not dump she will reply u then u continue
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
lipsrsealed

Your problem is 100% solved if you click the link below. Don't click and regret. There is no much preaching in evening service. Bye.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by coolestofall(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
kingmeme:
I had d feeling u'll ask this. Open up with comments that will give r d excuse 2 run her mouth. Ladies like talking, so give her a reason 2 feel free 2 do that. Ur opener depends on d situation. For example, a girl u've seen around ur neighbourhood, u can b like "hi there, u look familiar, do u stay around?". Just keep coming up with neutral questions. If from d way she responds, u think she seens interested in what u hv 2 say, u can ask 4 her number at d end, so u guys can talk and hangout sometimes.
Remember, sometimes d girl might b in a bad mood n b non responsive or she just plainly lacks courtesy. Just give it a go or two, and if she's still giving u attitude, pls free her. N pls bro, never ask a girl if she has a boyfriend. She most likely do, but u can show her u r a better man n win her over. Just b urself n lets d questions come 2 u naturally.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by orisa37: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
I love your curves. She says what? I say your sumptuous body U la la.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Oyiboman69: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Always take advantage of the present situation. One thing is magical though,by complementing her looks or what she puts on. every ladies craves for a compliment after spending hours in front of a mirror,they will always smile to that

1 Like

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by kingmeme: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
orisa37:
I love your curves. She says what? I say your sumptuous body U la la.
ode!!
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Adebowhales(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Me: I'm very hungry just for seeing you.
She: how, why?

Me: your eyes remind me of my best food ���
She: my eyes? How?
Me: your eyes look like beans and that's my favorite food. �������

1 Like

Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by marvin902(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlexCk:

Depends on how u say it, ur approach too. grin grin

The movie i saw it in, as the guy talk am, mehn, it felt epic mehn
Lol

thank God you said movie
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by AlexCk: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
marvin902:

thank God you said movie

Life is too
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by orisa37: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
kingmeme:
ode!!

Do you mean "I don come or I am silly"? Which ever, that is all I can die for plus pimpleless face in women.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by deafeyez: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
coolestofall:
Bro, there's really no template out there that'll gurantee a catch. All you just gotta learn is hw 2 strike up a conversation, thats all. Ur actual wooing of her comes at the latter stages of d conversation or at a later date. Please try as much as possible not 2 use corny lines. Try more 2 b confident, out going, start small talks with strangers and try 2 b charming. You do those and u'r guarantee 2 see d change.

Conversation is the dope. How ugly so many men cannot do this.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by deafeyez: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have always gotten a girl to make a friend anytime I board a vehicle. 80% of the girls always love to talk to me. My current babe I got from a car too.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by TEAMvido(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
all you need is ilegend's books .... tank me later ...
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by sholey4love: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
It's simple. Just use this simplest method like the example below.

Hello fine girl, what's up, I love you talk your own.
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by IamIBK: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
happy birthday or whats the story about sef?
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by COOLHOMIE(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Don't keep trying girls are not worth it embarassed
Re: The Right Words To Woo A Girl With by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Very simple. Tell her "I love you, talk your own". If she says no, let her be and if she says yes, take her home and remove her clothes. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

“he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments / Ladies, What Kind Of Attire Is Befitting When Meeting Your Mother In-law - Photo / What's That Scary Situation You Found Yourself In That Still...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.