Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (39474 Views)

Uncle Flogs His Niece With A Knife In Ikom, Cross River State (Disturbing Photo) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Crossguy:
I can see that you are the one that is blind, from the first pix 6 person on the floor while the second pix is 41/2 cause i can see half head.

You must be Afonja. grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you bro

Its called understanding

God bless you once more
BUT Hmmmm!
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
vaca1:
No no no. In as much as we fight with sarrki here, we love him. everything ends here for fun biko.

So far, 22 people disagree.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BornAgainMay: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
when I was serving in cross river, the woman gave me food and drinks

they own the street where I served

igbos are really great. happy she was rescued alive.. His son was my bestie then, I used to arrange corpers for him. because he be Jew man.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The police need to put an end to these extra-judicial killings.
Even the dumbest of us know there was no gun battle.

I still don't understand the rationale behind dishonoring and humiliating the dead by stripping them naked.

May the souls of these faithful departed rest in peace.
i have asked this question too repeatedly. why corpses always show up stripped to their boxer shorts
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Harrybarca(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Too bad.

Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
another set of wasted destinies..................................
dem don finish dis ones case file

Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Now they can kindly go and kidnap the Devil in hell tongue
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Phyde: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
dainformant:
Police operatives in Ikom LGA, central Cross River state have rescued a supermarket owner, Mrs Asimco from kidnappers who abducted her last Saturday and took her deep into the forest and demanded ransom. According to reports, the Police traced the bandits to a forest in Ikom and the kidnappers engaged them in a gun duel.

Four of the bandits were killed in the forest. One was caught alive and brought to the police station in Ikom and was allegedly shot there...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/police-kill-kidnappers-abducted-woman-gun-battle-cross-river-forest.html
Nice one, no time for interrogation...waste them immediately.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:

My guy

I love your maturity on this forum

Only that hmmmmmm

We differ when it comes to pmb

Thanks Boss .. Like I always say PMB is my only problem with the current set up
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
kudos to the ACKS (anti cultism and kidnapping sqad) I was an eye witness...... lots of lessons were learnt today..... hustle pays..... say no to crime.....
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:
These dead bodies pass four oh! The story said four were killed. Something is not adding up or it is just poor journalism as usual angry

4+2=6 (quick maths)
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
They will soon use this images for propaganda ipob
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by senatorS2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:
These dead bodies pass four oh! The story said four were killed. Something is not adding up or it is just poor journalism as usual angry
One was caught alive and brought to the police station in Ikom and was allegedly shot there...Making it total of five
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pierohandsome:
One ws brought alive to the station and shot there. WHY?
Hw cn the police shoot dead someone already captured alive, is he not supposed to be used for more investigation, arraign him b4 a competent court? Those police officers have to be arrested and charged for murder
The one with the big hole on his chest was the one shot @ point blanc range.
Looks like t guy was shot with a Pump action.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
dainformant:
Police operatives in Ikom LGA, central Cross River state have rescued a supermarket owner, Mrs Asimco from kidnappers who abducted her last Saturday and took her deep into the forest and demanded ransom. According to reports, the Police traced the bandits to a forest in Ikom and the kidnappers engaged them in a gun duel.

Four of the bandits were killed in the forest. One was caught alive and brought to the police station in Ikom and was allegedly shot there...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/police-kill-kidnappers-abducted-woman-gun-battle-cross-river-forest.html
the devil is wicked. see young blood wasted for vanity
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Who said they are thieves?
who said they are not?
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Redhot111(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pierohandsome:
One ws brought alive to the station and shot there. WHY?
Hw cn the police shoot dead someone already captured alive, is he not supposed to be used for more investigation, arraign him b4 a competent court? Those police officers have to be arrested and charged for murder

Go and arrest them and charge them 4 murder na. U go tell the world hw u escaped from the shoot out cos it seems u are one of them.
I believe the police killed him after getting the needed information from him and concluded the guy doesn't need a life any longer.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Treash(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
God does not want the death of a sinner, but to come into repentance.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiCheges(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes! Four were killed in d forest during a gun battle, while one was taken to d station and shot. But I'm counting Five bodies, can u explain?
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Boss347(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Serial kidnappers! How can we be so sure these are their identities. Well police it’s between you and God o. Hmm
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BTT(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
priceaction:
Na wa oo. By the way, what happened to yezudo ? He just disappeared from this forum just like that? Hope it is not Rita Dominic collected his phone and turned him to house boy oooo.

It is actually Yuzedo. Not Yezudo.

Where is Yuzedo?

Edited.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by hokafor(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Speechless,was he shot as result of accidental discharge or is the operational standards of Nigerian police to pass judgements in their station.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Skain(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
four killed but I can see six bodies. or are the rest pretending?
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand the rationale behind dishonoring and humiliating the dead by stripping them naked.

Kidnappers carry guns and you said there was no gun battle. May be you are the dumbest of all dumb people after all.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
That's quite serious. I never knew all these were going on. I just used to love his command tones of English language and his humorous posts. I just found that I couldn't see his posts a while ago. It was this nwaamaikpe or so that made me remember him because of his use of English when he is not trolling and stupid. Hope he has not done something stupid to himself. Last seen was last year.
BTT:

it is actually Yuzedo. Not Yezudo.

There was a time he was contemplating suicide.

I always thought that also suffers a multiple personality disorder: In one breath he would talk about God in another atheism. But who says I may not be wrong.

Where is Yuzedo?
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
see how dey display dem like shot antelopes cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BTT(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2017
priceaction:
That's quite serious. I never knew all these were going on. I just used to love his command tones of English language and his humorous posts. I just found that I couldn't see his posts a while ago. It was this nwaamaikpe or so that made me remember him because of his use of English when he is not trolling and stupid. Hope he has not done something stupid to himself. Last seen was last year.

Please don't take me serious!

The guy funny die.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:47am On Nov 09, 2017
dainformant:

5 shots dead. None injured. Happens every time naija plis nab their own people
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by msylva2147(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you sounded like kidnapper. Do you know the pain this idiots are making people go through? I was in Ikom yesterday, those guys were feeding that woman with only snacks for more than a week demanding for 50ml from the son, putting an old woman in a dug hole with the harsh weather over here. Guy think before you comment.
Re: Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you talk true oh brother
https://www.nairaland.com/4165772/kidnappers-killed-police-cross-river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Indian Man In Lagos ‘Swallows Rat Poison After Arrest For N116m Fraud’ / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.