Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Need New Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need New Friends! (609 Views)

Hey!...i Need New Friends� / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / I Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need New Friends! by ceospecial(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm a Corp Member Serving in the city of Kano. I've not been this bored my entire life! I've been reduced to living a triangle life. No friends, No fun, No joy. Just boring. To make matter worse, I won't be traveling this December for classified reasons.
I need new friends here.

My Whatsapp No. is 07062328101

You can text or me on any fun loving group that could satisfy my desires.
Re: I Need New Friends! by izzou(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Friends aren't hard to get

Just put a smile on your face, be kind and do good to people

Help that woman carry a bag.

Help that man push his truck or lift his load

Say hello to that young lady that passes you by

Say kind words to that man that sells at the market

Just live life as easy as it is

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need New Friends! by ArchangeLucifer: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
ceospecial:
I'm a Corp Member Serving in the city of Kano. I've not been this bored my entire life! I've been reduced to living a triangle life. No friends, No fun, No joy. Just boring. To make matter worse, I won't be traveling this December for classified reasons.
I need new friends here.

Drop your email let me send you a copy of the Kabbalah from where you can experiment conjuring demons of your choice.

They are quite friendly.

Who knows, you might even bag Succubus as a sex mate or Belial as penpal.

Mumu.
Re: I Need New Friends! by Maxi112: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bro you need a fvck mate not just a friend, own up to it!
Re: I Need New Friends! by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
ceospecial:
I need new friends here.

GO TO A FUUUKING VIEWING CENTRE... BESIDES DIDNT YOU MAKE ANY FRIENDS IN THE CAMP AND AT CDS
Re: I Need New Friends! by MajorGomwalk(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you need a friend in Kano, better go and get a dog.
And who are you hoping will contact you on whatsapp? Aboki?
Don't count on it.
Re: I Need New Friends! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Don't you go to cds.make friends there joor
Re: I Need New Friends! by ceospecial(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maxi112:
Bro you need a fvck mate not just a friend, own up to it!
Life is not all about 'fvck' bro. Sometimes you need someone who will give you a new perspective about life.

1 Like

Re: I Need New Friends! by ceospecial(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
GO TO A FUUUKING VIEWING CENTRE... BESIDES DIDNT YOU MAKE ANY FRIENDS IN THE CAMP AND AT CDS
My camp friends relocated after camp. I followed suit but I reconsidered. Check my other posts. I was relocated to Edo State but I rejected it.
Re: I Need New Friends! by ceospecial(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Don't you go to cds.make friends there joor
I registered under INEC cds but we've not started. I was told they'll contact us when our service is needed.
Re: I Need New Friends! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
ceospecial:
I registered under INEC cds but we've not started. I was told they'll contact us when our service is needed.

Ok ooooh

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only Please / See The Mother Who Took Her Little Son To The Club To Celebrate His Birthday / PHOTO: Girl Seeks Husband For Her Sister On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.