Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? (978 Views)

Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick / Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by FriendNG: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
In all the 3 consecutive budget what have you done to Northwest?

Majority of the roads construction are in the south/east.

Rail, road and bridges construction in southwest by the Hon. minister of Lagos, Ibadan and power.

Northeast: In addition to containing bokoharam, Mambila hydopower project will soon kickstart.

North central: The 98% completed Abuja rail.

Where is Kano - Kaduna rail line?

Don't come back here and ask for vote, better stay in southwest and get elected there.

I don't know with which eyes u will look kano people.
They gave u an approximate of N2 M votes with nothing to show for it. Not even a presidential visit. The last time u come to Kano was to seek for votes.

To me 2018 is your last budget and nothing to show for Northwest. The 2019 budget is as good as nothing as campaign will not allow proper implementation.

It is 13 months to election now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by Gotze1: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
E no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by nNEOo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
op give up your stupidity and look for northwest here.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by Blue3k(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
It's covered under thsee items. I'm pretty sure the rail move to north west as well.

N300 billion for the construction and rehabilitation of the strategic roads, Other sectors are Agriculture and Rural Development, N118.98 billion; Water Resources: N95.11 billion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by FriendNG: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blue3k:
It's covered under thsee items. I'm pretty sure the rail move to north west as well.

It was also there in 2016 and 17 budget and nothing was done.

He (Buhari) during the budget presentation highlighted the major projects and It was not listed.

O is it a small project? He has mentioned Mambila, Lagos - Ibadan rail, second Niger bridge etc.
Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by BUHARIjubrin: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Of what economic importance is this second Niger bridge to the Igbos?? ?

What they need is a seaport and not a damn bridge undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by Blue3k(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
FriendNG:

It was also there in 2016 and 17 budget and nothing was done.

He (Buhari) during the budget presentation highlighted the major projects and It was not listed.

O is it a small project? He has mentioned Mambila, Lagos - Ibadan rail, second Niger bridge etc.

Implementation is your problem then instead of non inclusion. I doubt he would mention everything by name. Things like rehabbing strategic roads isn't big deal compared to brand new stuff. He still plans on borrowing money for Lagos-Kano rail and Lagos-Calabar.
Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
[s]
BUHARIjubrin:

[/s]

Shettap

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by FriendNG: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blue3k:

Implementation is your problem then instead of non inclusion. I doubt he would mention everything by name. Things like rehabbing strategic roads isn't big deal compared to brand new stuff. He still plans on borrowing money for Lagos-Kano rail and Lagos-Calabar.

Have you watch the Video? No. He categorically mention all big projects he plan with execute by 2018 including their month of completion. To show you what he is interested to fund in the budget.

Which 1 is Lagos Kano again? Do you think the Lagos Ibadan is different from Lagos - Kano? The generic name is Lagos - Kano but it is in segments.

Abuja - Kaduna, Lagos - Ibadan is still the same Lagos - Kano rail. What I am talking about is Kano - Kaduna segment of the Lagos Kano rail. In less than 1 year he will start campaigning if he is 2 contest again. The phrase we plan to borrow won't work by then.

Do you really believe the Kano - Kaduna rail project will commence in this budget?
Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by MaziOmenuko: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

I keep asking the same question! What are we doing with a bridge? Is it going to serve as a tourist centre or generate income for the south east? Why are we sabotaging infrastructural development for a 2km bridge that won't add any positive economic index for us?

Why can't we lobby for seaports that will serve us better? Dredge the Niger to allow cargoes into Onitsha, get the trunk roads working, help the south south get ibaka seaport and we are talking of 2nd Niger bridge. Na waoh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by Blue3k(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Have you watch the Video? No. He categorically mention all big projects he plan with execute by 2018 including their month of completion. To show you what he is interested to fund in the budget.

Which 1 is Lagos Kano again? Do you think the Lagos Ibadan is different from Lagos - Kano? The generic name is Lagos - Kano but it is in segments.

Abuja - Kaduna, Lagos - Ibadan is still the same Lagos - Kano rail. What I am talking about is Kano - Kaduna segment of the Lagos Kano rail. In less than 1 year he will start campaigning if he is 2 contest again. The phrase we plan to borrow won't work by then.

Do you really believe the Kano - Kaduna rail project will commence in this budget?

No I read article about it. Your right about rail just extra segents. Again just because he didn't mention it by name doesn't mean it isn't their. The article I read alludes to it being included.
Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by BUHARIjubrin: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shettap

Kid. ....at least he gave us an international airport.

What has Your Daura airhead given us?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? by vedaxcool(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
[s]
BUHARIjubrin:

Kid. ....at least he gave us an international airport.

What has Your Daura airhead given us?? ?
[/s]

here

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: President Buhari Increases Maritime University, Okerenkoko Take-off Gra / Pres. Buhari Visits Ebonyi And Anambra State Today Through Enugu Intl Airport / Ghana President Command Immediate Arrest Of Herdsmen In The Street Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.