Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (45611 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Doctorsweet(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Not many uncle can be that nice
marttol:
your parents will be happy with you,I HOPE THEIR SOUL IS ACTUALLY RESTING IN PEACE...thanks to your uncle,i believe he is a good man,be glad you got no cruel uncle...i believe your uncle is your GUARDIAN ANGEL in human form...
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by goshen26: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
This phrase caught my attention

[/b]if it actually religion of [/s]peace[s][b]
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cheapgoal: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
The mods edited my link. Yet we will be blaming our leaders. Is that not corruption

i think if truly Moses parent are alive he should come out and tell the public,if Wikipedia and every other world publication believes his folks re dead and he knows that's not true .. wu im dey deceive ? me or yu..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2207817/victor-moses-refugee-aged-11-after-his-parents-were-murdered-who-is-now-chelseas-unlikely-hero-with-help-from-ex-blues-star-colin-pates/
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
Lies....Moses parents are alive in Nigeria

Things we do to seek asylum

http://.com/photos-see-victor-moses-real-parents
They r dead... accept it
.. Maybe they r his uncles and aunties here in nig

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Leez(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheapgoal:

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/story-of-a-premier-league-and-continental-champion-who-suffered-the-murder-of-his-parent-at-11/

gambaris and dia afonja slaves need to be tied to trees and flogged mercilessly for all their f*****y
absolute goats
oduduwa is a bascard

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ginggerxy: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=oluwadare26 post=62195804]Chelsea For Life. I enjoyed the way we Bleep.ed sweet mouthed mourinho and man utd.

I pity Mourinho on the 10th of December when he's going to welcome Man city to Old Trafford, if mourinho likes he should bring trailer join bus na wahala for him. if mourinho also decides to play an attacking football bc of criticism na double wahala for him. anyway he brings it i'm damn sure those young citizens(de bruyne, sane, sterling, g.jesus, walker n Co) is gonna turn that place to Old Garage.

Blues for Life[/quoteall this shit cos of 1-0?
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by femi4: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
sassyboochic:

They r dead... accept it
I detest lies
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alaska90(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
;
Leonbonapart:
Lol... People actually believe that story
? How funny.

Those of us who travel to Europe for greener pasture will understand.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Martiano(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
His parents are not dead and he has never come out to say that.They were even at his wedding

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by mfm04622: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
marttol:
your parents will be happy with you,I HOPE THEIR SOUL IS ACTUALLY RESTING IN PEACE...thanks to your uncle,i believe he is a good man,be glad you got no cruel uncle...i believe your uncle is your GUARDIAN ANGEL in human form...

His parents are still alive! That was the story he used to get asylum in UK
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cheapgoal: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
sassyboochic:

They r dead... accept it

ah wonder o.. is it not odd somhw known ur folks re alive and the world beliv otherwise. abeg ah no undstand, ow e wan take cope

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by cheapgoal: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
I detest lies

i've heard the story but i never knew is genuine
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ikemesit4477: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
drizzymadbet:
North disgracing themselves from time immemorial.

Shame on Obasanjo for signing off the Sharia thing with the north to pacify thereby sending thousands of Christians to a painful early death.

Poverty is really a problem, poverty and illiteracy the reason Muslims keep fighting themselves, why is it poor Muslim countries that keep fighting and killing in the name of Allah

Why do countries like Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Qatar not blow themselves because of Allah?

Shame on northern Muslims and their elites?

Nice one Moses, I know you would have traded your wealth and fame to have your parents, if that was possible
that is why they will continue to pay the price of their wickedness, these is just the tip of the iceberg!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by sexyglow(f): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
His father was a religious catholic pastor? Okay bye

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Islam religion of piece indeed
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
if I were him, I will score own goals against Zambian to show my grievances, and tell this zoo vengeance is good when the offenders has forgotten it

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheapgoal:

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/story-of-a-premier-league-and-continental-champion-who-suffered-the-murder-of-his-parent-at-11/

if I were him, I will score own goals during Zambia game Uyo, vengeance is good when the offenders has forgotten it
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Enough of this sad memory.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bullhari007:
if I were him, I will score own goals against Zambian to show my grievances, and tell this zoo vengeance is good when the offenders has forgotten it
Thank God he's not as foolish as you are because he wouldn't have been what he is now.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by princeso2020(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this

One of the things we do not joke with here in Nigeria is death stories. Nigerians are cultured people we do not joke when it comes to issues of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Oritzy: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
very true and I have seen them and his siblings...he actually lied to seek asylum cos his parent were very poor then
Niyinficient:
Nice one

But there is a popular claim in Benin that his parents are well and alive and the story was just made to aid his travelling to the UK. How true can this be?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by tony9k: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
. . . his dad was a catholic Rev father? . . . Catholic rev father!!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by edi287: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
People saying his story is a lie need to bring valid proof or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by doe: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Them say him name na Igbine Egharevba.

Source:http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23213

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that the real father and mother of Victor Moses flew to London on Friday, May 26 to witness the marriage of their son to his long-time girlfriend.

Moses and the British lady of Jamaican descent exchanged marital vows in London on Sunday, with his real parents and brother attending the occasion.

The Chelsea right wing-back is a chip off the old block as his real father Peter Egharevba, who was an attacking midfielder and support striker, played for New Nigeria Bank and the famous Bendel Insurance before hanging up his boots.

A day before the wedding, Peter Egharevba and his wife were among the 89,472 spectators that witnessed the Emirates FA Cup final between Chelsea and Arsenal, and were left in shock when he was dismissed in the 68th minute for simulation.

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by zanogo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
edi287:
People saying his story us a lie need to bring valid proof or shut up.
Dont you get it? if they bring valid proof, it might jeopardize his career, you know the english press very well
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lol... People actually believe that story
? How funny.

Those of us who travel to Europe for greener pasture will understand.

Oya tell us the real story since this is not the real one?.

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by iammolahs(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
femi4:
Lies....Moses parents are alive in Nigeria

Things we do to seek asylum

I'm a Kaduna guy,, dude his parent are dead,, they were kill in Zaria,, no need for argument.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by enonche85(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
zanogo:

Dont you get it? if they bring valid proof, it might jeopardize his career, you know the english press very well

If there is any other story as u guys are saying, it would've been out thanks to naija bloggers. But fortunately, there is none.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
May God bless that his Uncle for being a good Uncle,not every uncle will be all that helpful in such situation,most of them will want the poor boy to die or become a street Urchin for them to inherit his father's properties.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alezy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheapgoal:

I swear this is the news on paper, the real story of moses is untold. Moses parents lives in Benin opposite cemetery 2 road in Benin till date.

Well....no be everything dem dey talk sha
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alezy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
edi287:
People saying his story us a lie need to bring valid proof or shut up.
moses parents live in Benin alive till date. Don't be deceived my guy.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Alezy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this
very true, saw the house. Saw his family. I no believe that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salah's Lookalike, Bahaa In Egypt Stands In For Him In TV Commercials / Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory / Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.