Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (45658 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by chrystalC(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol..... This jst goes to show you not every news you read online or every information uploaded there is 100% genuine. Moses' parents are alive and well in Benin City. God blessed his hustle as he raised his family frm Grass to Grace.....
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Caseless: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Promismike:
The level of religious and political crises in the north made me ran away from the north.

Opon all the over zealousness for religion and politics the north remains the most backward region in Nigeria.

If over zelousness for religion and politics helps anyone. The north would have been better off.
illiterates will always come up with this useless thought. You took your hungry ass up north to sell fake drugs and you were chased by northerners, here you're complaining for being a failure. Just say there was no baby factory to operate there, hence your decision to run.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by 9jatatafo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Niyinficient:
Nice one

But there is a popular claim in Benin that his parents are well and alive and the story was just made to aid his travelling to the UK. How true can this be?

All join, don't burst the bubble.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Caseless: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
chrystalC:
Lol..... This jst goes to show you not every news you read online or every information uploaded there is 100% genuine. Moses' parents are alive and well in Benin City. God blessed his hustle as he raised his family frm Grass to Grace.....
I blame Seun for not asking his mods to verify before posting on FP.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by LANDLORD72: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Moses father and mother are not dead they both live in benin city Edo state. His family are living in sapele road benin city
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Bullhari007(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Thank God he's not as foolish as you are because he wouldn't have been what he is now.

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by mcudoye: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
his dad was a religious Catholic pastor......Ndia abikwa. catholic church, pastor, son. so much contradictions.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Promismike(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caseless:
illiterates will always come up with this useless thought. You took your hungry ass up north to sell fake drugs and you were chased by northerners, here you're complaining for being a failure. Just say there was no baby factory to operate there, hence your decision to run.

Only fanatics and self deceitful fellow like you can argue with me that the north is a region where one can be killed over little political or religious provocation.

2011, I was posted to the north for my service. I saw death flying over the north as my fellow corpers where massacred over political crisis as Jonathan was declared the winner of 2011 presidential election.

I had to redeploy after runing away back to the east for my life. Then I vowed never to step my feet on such savage region which is always tensed up with religious and political crises which always results to the killing of southerners.

Hope you have been to the southeast to witness how open minded we are.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Leon90(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
I am sorry to let you know that that is the story he used to go overseas. I have known Victor Moses since we were kids in Benin city. We even played in the same club, Benin. Just. Foundation. I did not continue with football. I am a successful Auditor now. I can tell you the story of Victor Moses. So, stop believing such stories. His father and mother are very alive in Benin city. I know all his brothers, we were also in the same team. I can even tell you his real name. I believe he borrowed my first name, "Victor", when he was preparing for his journey. He was never known by that name.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Leon90(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this

Very true. I know his brothers
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Inspire01: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Lol... People actually believe that story
? How funny.

Those of us who travel to Europe for greener pasture will understand.
He was born and brought up in Benin city, they should forget this kaduna cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Inspire01: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheapgoal:

what particularly
His parents is alive and he grew up in Benin, this is just a cooked up story
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by wayne4loan: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Leon90:

Very true. I know his brothers
shocked which man in his right senses would wish death on his parents
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by wayne4loan: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alezy:
very true, saw the house. Saw his family. I no believe that day
am still trying to understand why he liad about his parents death
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by wayne4loan: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
wizzytm:

Bros you're very correct, his family are living large in Benin City, his eldest brother is a big boy in town, those who stay in Benin will just laugh at this story
shocked just becos of green card sad
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Niyinficient(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oritzy:
very true and I have seen them and his siblings...he actually lied to seek asylum cos his parent were very poor then

Omo.....if this is true....Moses and his family fall my hand big time! so his parents will be hidden for the rest of their lives? Big shame
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by ReachHard: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Off the field, VicMo is a very humble guy, it's just that he's been grossly misunderstood by vociferous Oliver Twist soccer-crazy Naija fans
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by don89(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Lies, his parents are still very much alive , please.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by alfarouq(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2017
I and a lot of muslims from kaduna have been defamed for some peoples selfish interest of seeking an asylum. to make matters worse, some people know its a lie but still peddle it because its in line with their mission of defaming muslims. lets put an end to this.

if truely moses lost his parents in the 2001/2002 sharia crises in kaduna, may God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss and may his career be much more better than that of the peles and messis of this world, may it glitter more than a diamond.

but if its a lie he and his accompliuce concocted to satiate their greed of obtaining an asylum, may his life and career and that of all those that help in concocting and validating the lies be ruined. and may the same fate be shared by all those that help in spreading this falsehood despite knowing its false just because of their hatred for islam and muslims. may they continue to experience such fate until the day they come out and confess to the world what truely happened. amen

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by malvisguy212: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Scam! Nothing of such happened
his parents died during the religious crisis in Kaduna, they are two friends, the Muslims guys killed the other guy, they guy is even better than moses when it come to football.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by malvisguy212: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2017
don89:
Lies, his parents are still very much alive , please.
his parents are dead. Moses is a gwary boy.
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by aforosco(m): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2017
I seriously have a question about this post.Does catholic pastor have children? because I read his dad was a catholic pastor( Rev fr)

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Sava4: 1:33am On Nov 09, 2017
angry sad
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by KO89: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2017
wizod:
Verily verily i say unto thee, flee from being a member of dat terrorist group called Muslim because they hv done d country more harm than good.

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by KO89: 2:27am On Nov 09, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
The havock Islam causes is something else

Quote me and amadioha will use you for breakfast

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by KO89: 2:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Bullhari007:
Islam religion of piece indeed

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by KO89: 2:31am On Nov 09, 2017
alfarouq:
I and a lot of muslims from kaduna have been defamed for some peoples selfish interest of seeking an asylum. to make matters worse, some people know its a lie but still peddle it because its in line with their mission of defaming muslims. lets put an end to this.

if truely moses lost his parents in the 2001/2002 sharia crises in kaduna, may God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss and may his career be much more better than that of the peles and messis of this world, may it glitter more than a diamond.

but if its a lie he and his accompliuce concocted to satiate their greed of obtaining an asylum, may his life and career and that of all those that help in concocting and validating the lies be ruined. and may the same fate be shared by all those that help in spreading this falsehood despite knowing its false just because of their hatred for islam and muslims. may they continue to experience such fate until the day they come out and confess to the world what truely happened. amen

Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Nov 09, 2017
wayne4loan:
A Little Bird Told Me That Moses Patrents Are Alive And Still Lives In The Great Benin Kingdom .. how true is this

Olofofo-General. tongue grin cheesy

Na your mouth dem go for hear am.

We wey dey talk true upanddan, wetin we get inside? cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by AreaFada2: 3:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Leon90:
I am sorry to let you know that that is the story he used to go overseas. I have known Victor Moses since we were kids in Benin city. We even played in the same club, Benin. Just. Foundation. I did not continue with football. I am a successful Auditor now. I can tell you the story of Victor Moses. So, stop believing such stories. His father and mother are very alive in Benin city. I know all his brothers, we were also in the same team. I can even tell you his real name. I believe he borrowed my first name, "Victor", when he was preparing for his journey. He was never known by that name.

Ol' boy, Haba! If you sabi am proper you suppose to understand na. When you travel comot for house, you go know say jungle don mature.
Man must wack jare.

Nothing wey you wan write here wey people never hear before. All na hustle.

When person carry two oyinbo name dey bear you nor know say na way to find chop? smiley
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by solonazzy: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Scam! Nothing of such happened
tell us wat happened den
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by JamesReacher(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2017
wayne4loan:
shocked just becos of green card sad
See what that greencard got him!!
Re: Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 by Soms89: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2017
The demonic Islamic law tried to stop a nigga shining but them no reach. Religion is a state of mind not a fact, Islam claim to be serving whoever yet all their nations are at war. WW III is certainly an Islamic genesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.