Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? (4941 Views)

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Mention That Nairalander....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by bidemz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tag that nairalander you hate or dislike
maybe, .. .. just maybe you guys can settle grudges here
as for me. don't have any
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by IamFOUR: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why hate wen to love is easier cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Topestbilly(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bidemz
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided Op, u well so? Jst Tel me say u won cause quarrel dis night angry
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by dollyjoy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hate is too strong a word to use.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by bidemz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Topestbilly:
Bidemz
kidding moa
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Blackhawk01: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
The way y'all fling the word "hate" is amusing though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Topestbilly(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
bidemz:

kidding moa

I picked u cos I hate hate preachers.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by yorex2011: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Really don't know why folks find gratification in online attention...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Those HOODRATS Of NL who always feeling important..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
hmm
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by teresafaith: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Its one mgbeke with face like donkey, her busybody no be here.
You kuku know yourself
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by AlexCk: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hating a moniker, someone u don't know, and probably won't see/meet??

That's a precious waste of time & energy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by kflex0: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
bleeeped up kitty cat https://creamywet..com.ng/?m=1

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
What do I stand to gain if I decide to hate someone I've never met before and there's slim chance of meeting each other throughout our life time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Raydans: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
I actually don't like blackhawk01 and makydebbie. But not with passion tho

Not had any encounter with them actually. But most of their comments and views here disgusts me so much anytime i surf through

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
Its one mgbeke with face like donkey, her busybody no be here.

You kuku know yourself
shocked you actually hate someone you haven't met??what if their character is wholly different from the ones they exhibit here ?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by teresafaith: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shocked you actually hate someone you haven't met??what if their character is wholly different from the ones they exhibit here ?
You know someone's character the way they behave, so online is not an exception
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Can't wait for Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder fight to be agreed. It's a fight I've been looking forward to

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
I know no-one and nobody knws meh.. Shikina wink
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Foodforthought: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Seun grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
hating someone in a cyber space is weird as fuçk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Raydans:

Not had any encounter with them actually. But most of their comments and views here disgusts me so much anytime i surf through
We love you too bro. kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Foodforthought: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
julietkcee:
I know no-one and nobody knws meh.. Shikina wink
I know you, but I don't hate u grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Foodforthought:

I know you, but I don't hate u grin

Ohh
thank yhu
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Blackhawk01: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Raydans:

Okay, uncle Raydans. Maky, please give the form to him. Fill with black pen only, Sir. cool
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by makydebbie(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Okay, uncle Raydans. Maky, please give the form to him. Fill with black pen only, Sir. cool
We'll leave our autograph too for you sir. cool
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Blackhawk01: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
We'll leave our autograph too for you sir. cool

Errrrrmmm, should we? angry
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunshineG angry
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Op i got no time to hate...
but if u insist, i will tell u when my phone is 3% cool
Re: Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't hate people but I love two people so much. Explorer and nwamaikpe(though he's a clown but I love him cheesy)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? / I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex / Ijeoma, almost Killed Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.