Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? (1931 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2017
I was watching 'daddy freeze' ranting about tithes out of curiosity and for once taught I was watching frosbel until I googled daddy freeze's name to be sure its not frosbel. However, both have some things in common. What are they? cool
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by kevoh(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Both have more 'common sense' than you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Your false doctrine of tithes has been exposed for the bfraud it is.Deal with it

7 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by spongeisback: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Christianity the religion of throwing each other under the bus. Am sure if your Jesus comes today many of you bible thumpers will reject him and call him anti Christ.

You always forget the most integral part of the religion you subscribe to, you don't even know the man you claim to have a "personal relationship". According to your story book your savior was crucified because he challenged the norm. Martin Luther was called satan because he stood up to the papacy that's why you all can come online to rant about a holy spirt and build your churches in every nook and cranny while your fellow "children of god" keep sinking deeper into poverty quick sand.
Just because you don't agree with their ideology doesn't make them same person. everyone that has been frequent to this section knows Frosbel as one of you, instead of fighting against him now because of the change of his mindset, you can message him to find out why.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2017
ok
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by spongeisback: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
spongeisback:
He's got the whole world in his hand. He got the whole world in his hand. He's got the whole wide world in his had but he needs your money for maintenance, he doesn't care if your broke just pay your tithe. After you pay your tithe you pay your seed, after you pay your seed you pay your levy for pastors appreciation. Then you go home with no money and no food in your kitchen while pastor and his wife they're eating chicken but god has the whole world in his hand.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

It depends on what is 'common sense' to you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by dalaman: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

Very true words

4 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
dalaman:

Very true words

Common sense should tell you that 'one man's meat is another man's poison. cool
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by dalaman: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Common sense should tell you that 'one man's meat is another man's poison. cool

Where in the bible is it written that people should pay money as tithes?

5 Likes

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OtemSapien: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OtemSapien: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Proverbs of Otem 7:6

6. That you can't see God should make you know that he or it would not accept anything visible from you. Therefore they who give physical money to pastors and say that they are giving to invisible God are ranked among the greatest fools in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
dalaman:

Where in the bible is it written that people should pay money as tithes?

Don't easily get distracted, address the OP! cool
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Maamin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please what year did Frosbel became an Atheist? cheesy
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Maamin:

Please what year did Frosbel became an Atheist? cheesy

It will be difficult to know exactly when especially when backsliding begins in the heart, but I had warned him when he started standing on slippery slopes. cry

1 Like

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Maamin(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

It will be difficult to know exactly when especially when backsliding begins in the heart, but I had warned him when he started standing on slippery slopes. cry

I use to enjoy his argument very well back then.. wink

Such is life..may Almighty God lead us through the right part.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
frosbel cool
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by ichuka(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Bro we should keep in mind the parable of the "Prodigal Son"
Expect he's not His son intiaily,the Comforter will definitely convict and bring him back home.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
ichuka:

Bro we should keep in mind the parable of the "Prodigal Son"
Expect he's not His son intiaily,the Comforter will definitely convict and bring him back home.

I hope so, but I can see many wannabe frosbels treading on the same slippery slopes. undecided
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by ichuka(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I hope so, but I can see many wannabe frosbels treading on the same slippery slopes. undecided
True
They need our prayers mainly not bashing.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Maamin:

I use to enjoy his argument very well back then.. wink

Such is life..may Almighty God lead us through the right part.

What do you think he has in common with "Daddy Freeze"?
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Maamin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What do you think he has in common with "Daddy Freeze"?

That I don't know.. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Maamin:

That I don't know.. kiss

They are both Mullato, for starters. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
ichuka:

True
They need our prayers mainly not bashing.

Do you mean prayers and preaching without the use of the Word? undecided
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by ichuka(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mean prayers and preaching without the use of the Word? undecided
Bros,bros,Bros...
Haba they need all,the word,praying n preaching same thing since it's same Spirit.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
ichuka:

Bros,bros,Bros...
Haba they need all,the word,praying n preaching same thing since it's same Spirit.

Then don't shout down those giving the Word, you are also free to back up with prayers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by ichuka(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Then don't shout down those giving the Word, you are also free to back up with prayers. cheesy
cheesy wink
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

frosbel cool

What about him? undecided
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What about him? undecided
he's a legend
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

he's a legend

In the eyes of an atheist? undecided
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

In the eyes of an atheist? undecided

I'm not an atheist... and i consider him a legend for many reasons.. even if he becomes an atheist tomorrow.. he is still frosbel cool .. and I'll still consider him a legend
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not an atheist... and i consider him a legend for many reasons.. even if he becomes an atheist tomorrow.. he is still frosbel cool .. and I'll still consider him a legend

Alright, as an unbeliever, why do you consider him to be a legend? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. / Prayers Work / The Richest nigerian Pastors revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.