Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? (1947 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by McSterling(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
kevoh:
Both have more 'common sense' than you.

Spot on.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
McSterling:

Spot on.

Could that be because they both have white mothers? undecided
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by McSterling(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Could that be because they both have white mothers? undecided
How do you know this? Do you know him personally? And what has having a white mother got to do with common sense? I'm sure you'd still have no common sense even if you had a white mother.
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
McSterling:

How do you know this? Do you know him personally?

I've done my investigations about them and found out who they really are. cool

McSterling:

And what has having a white mother got to do with common sense?

You might end up having 'common sense.' cool

McSterling:

I'm sure you'd still have no common sense even if you had a white mother.

I'll rather be wise unto salvation than being a clever devil. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. cool
Re: What Does Daddy Freeze And Frosbel Have In Common? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
They have a lot in common.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Religions In Nigeria And The Numbers Of Their Adherents / Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.