Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs (8756 Views)

Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Islie: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
By Saawua Terzungwe,

The PDP, yesterday, alleged that the ruling APC has concluded plans to incarcerate 50 of its key members ahead of the 2019 general elections.
The party, however, said it would not crumble but remain irrepressible.

Many PDP chieftains are facing trial for various corruption allegations.

The PDP in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, called on all well-meaning Nigerians to “challenge the government’s attempt to turn Nigeria into a Gestapo state.”

The PDP said President Muhammadu Buhari was not fighting corruption but using PDP members as scapegoats.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-alleges-plot-to-arrest-50-bigwigs.html

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by madridguy(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Park them inside jail and throw the key inside Lagoon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by ChangetheChange: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari is a gworo chewing bastard

1 Like

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by RoyalUc(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
I don't know how true this statement is, but if true, who else would they have used as scapegoat, Prince Dayo Adeyeye?

I don't like our so called democracy to be without opposition, but for PDP? No no and no!
Your impunity and unrepentant attitude are stuning!

For me, you guys might hold unto a few states but at the federal level, I pray and hope you never get close there for at least, 16years.

Other parties should form strong alliance and challenged APC at all levels but not PDP.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by devigblegble: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Treasure1919(f): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2017
And the fight continuous
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by axglide(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
In this life, what goes up must come down and a time for everything.

3 years ago, at exactly Nov 22, 2014 3:23 pm, 50 Armed DSS Officers Invade APC Data Registration Centre in Lagos, now PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs.

Power indeed has changed hands.

Politics of do or die.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Osasnidas(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
: grin
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Nonsense
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
I trust Buhary the serial loser is afraid of 2019.

Btw: anyone who expect APC to conduct free & fair election should be arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Boyooosa(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2017
In the era of PDP, we were advising them not to be corrupt but they turned deaf ears, now they want the same us they abandoned back then to come and rescue them from APC's torment, it won't happen...tufiakwa (tell them say our eyes don clear, e no go werk).
And for APC, no problem, continue what you are doing, just make sure that you are doing the right thing. Shay bi u dey see how your brothers in cryme dey cry dey beg us to come and rescue them from una hand.
Just dey do any how, we are waiting for una...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by omobs(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Okay, sai baba
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by bigfish3k: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2017
witch hunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by forayfleo(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2017
I think 2019 will be a different politics all together may God almighty guard is children.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by AntiWailer: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Thieves

If they got nothing on you how will you be arrested.

I am sure Fayose and FFK are part of he big wigs despite the overwhelming evidence against them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by ChangetheChange: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2019 will be messy for Buhari and his cabal

Buhari is a drowning dictator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Game of Interest.....when the going is good,..they all dine and drink from the same wine,....who cares when am coming there to join them
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by 2lateBiafra: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Sai BABA, THIS IS A GOOD MOVE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by dultmax(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Pdp's are really funny...do they expect KOWA or APGA who never reached the top to be used as scapegoats? After your party ruled for 16 yrs, they should av an experience of what it means to loose power....I prefer other Political parties to form a better opposition...Not PDP..NEVER

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Jesusloveyou: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
50 bigwigs idiotic pig criminals as scapegoat or for sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by uwish: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Is there up to 50 bigwigs in PDP? Name them. They have all migrated to APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by blackpanda: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2017
If you people didnt loot nigeria dry, nobody will be able to remove u from office let alone use u as scapegoats

You have eaten our yams, so be prepared to be treated as goats

1 Like

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by saxby(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. 2019 go hot.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by blackpanda: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin grin

2019 will be messy for Buhari and his cabal

Buhari is a drowning dictator

[/s]

SMH! Wake up already

2 Likes

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by RZArecta(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Buhari na animal cool
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by ogbolu0147(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
RoyalUc:
I don't know how true this statement is, but if true, who else would they have used as scapegoat, Prince Dayo Adeyeye?

I don't like our so called democracy to be without opposition, but for PDP? No no and no!

For me, you guys might hold unto a few states but at the federal level, I pray and hope you never get close there for at least, 16years.

Other parties should form strong alliance and challenged APC at all levels but not PDP.
..............................your last pharagragh spoke my mind...

1 Like

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by toggy: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2017
It is too late to cry.. you were given the opportunity, but you all failed.
Your members in APC are your greatest enemy.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Whether bigwigs or smallwigs being a party member doesn't stop a suspect from being arrested.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Bobby808: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2017
RoyalUc:

Very prematured and elementary.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by Torylanez(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Big wigs kor
Big Weavon ni
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs by RoyalUc(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bobby808:
Very prematured and elementary.

You mean my comment? Ok, what aspect of the comment so I can learn to be more mature and 'secondary' next time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AlexReports, Orumba Youths Meet Osinbajo On Ecological Issue / A Dry Sallah And Other Stories - Reuben Abati / Secondus Accuses INEC Of Designing Special Card Reader For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.