Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC (38962 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Olaopefola: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bauchi state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has confirmed the exit of its former national chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, deputy national chairman North, Alhaji Babayo Garba Gamawa, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Others are a former secretary to the federal government, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, and Alhaji Kaulaha Aliyu.

This was disclosed to DAILY POST by the Bauchi PDP publicity secretary, Yayanuwa Zainabari, in an exclusive interview in Bauchi Wednesday

He described the exit of the PDP bigwigs to APC in Bauchi as shocking and a big slap to the party ahead of the 2019 polls.

“Honestly, we have confirmed the exits of former national chairman, deputy national chairman and other two. It’s a big shock to the PDP. However, the party remains strong to sweep the election owing to APC’s failures,” Zainabari said.

The PDP publicity secretary alleged that the defectors took the decision to dump the party to escape the wrath of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and apparently to pacify the ruling party.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/09/2019-pdp-reacts-defection-former-chairman-muazu-bigwigs-apc/amp/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by zlantanfan: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
I expect pigs followers to say he is worthless despite their board in severe shock

I wonder if APC hadn't gifted PDP their few presidential candidates where they would be now

I see why Suleiman prophesied he focus on the north, iPod yoots are currently deceiving him to his political death like they have done to late dino and fayose

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by LibertyRep: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
There are two things involved about Muazu's defection. It's either;
1. He has been a mole all the while and was contracted to sabotage the party from within. A task that has been successfully achieved.
2. He was whipped into line by the EFCC as alleged. That makes him a corrupt person seeking for protection and soft landing

Whatever, he won't be the first ex-chairman to defect from PDP to APC. Modu Sheriff and Audu Ogbe comes to mind. PDP should count her loses and restrategize

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by baike: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP is gone

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by ct2: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
I believe Atiku is working for Buhari, u can't trust this northern politicians , the southern part has to be wise or else the north will just keep on taking advantage of the divided south

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by magoo10(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Out of all the people that have decamped to apc 99% have a case with the efcc, besides muazu have been outside the country for the past three to four years .
of what use is he to the apc when the same muazu couldn't win for the PDP as a national chairman

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by cystem(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmm....... This is a bad move. Why must they always defect to escape EFCC. I thought the APC where not fighting a biased war against corruption.
Please vote Atiku to #MakeNigeriaWorkAgain

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Greenarrow01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
They way APC and buhari will sweep the whole of northern Nigeria en.. Some people will travel back to Dubai for medical check up.
All the millions you stole from people will reduce drastically

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by berrystunn(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
3 governors from PDP to APC
Will not be up to Galadima from APC to PDP

Galadima with over 5m followers.

APC will regret Galadima grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by greatface(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Imagine after defecting and pdp won, then atiku choosing to mimick buhari by hunting down only his enemies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Raskasal(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm.. What a shock

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by cystem(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by PStacks(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
O ti tan Fun PDP bai..

It is Finished..

PDP Is Now a ghost of its Former selF..

Dead Party..

As in DEAD...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Cubeet: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
They are now Saints.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Elslim: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
One party system loading.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Epiczi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
wahala dey for PDP Ooooo

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by deepwater(f): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol

Wetin dey sup for this country my people.

We no suppose vote again o

they just they do sim swap any how.

ah! i pity my country people.

make una make money comot for this country angry

one day we go hear say BUHARI join PDP
ATIKU Join APC (At least this don sup before that year)

Did you Know that the IDIOT below has 4099 post on Nairaland...all was an insult to PDP. grin
omo the Hustle real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Afamed: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP will be buried by feb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by sammyj: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
The masses should not be happy for any defections as long as it’s not in our own interests. However, I pray for this confusion to persist until PDP is totally destroyed as they are the major problem of this country after ruling for 16 years.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by ZombieTAMER: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Muazu was PDP chairman in 2015 but working for the Opposition...

I say good riddance to bad rubbish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Hotfreeze: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
ct2:
I believe Atiku is working for Buhari, u can't trust this northern politicians

Atiku was sent to PDP to ensure PDP loses? That is what Tinubu does to PDP in Lagos every 4 years o!

Atiku was sent by APC to stop Saraki from gaining momentum and winning PDP ticket. If Saraki had won the ticket, Buhari would have found it difficult to match Saraki's political savvy.

He has refused to drop money for this election.
People like Agbaje in Lagos are waiting for atiku to release money and nothing is coming forth.

If there's no money, PDP would lose heavily in a few weeks. Even the old PDP members have refused to campaign for PDP since atiku defected and refused to settle them.

SE that atiku doesn't need to campaign, he's slapping the faces of all PDP bigwigs. ekweremadu is suspiciously silent, Ugwuanyi ordered that a billboard showing him and atiku be pulled down, umahi is presently teaching obi a lesson.

Ask yourself how would atiku be diving votes in a region that WAS sure for him to win?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Hotfreeze: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Muazu was PDP chairman in 2015 but working for the Opposition...

I say good riddance to bad rubbish

Muazu is a 2-term Governor of Bauchi state. He has mobilised voters to win elections.

You on the other hand can not even mobilize 2 votes for Atiku. You're a political nonentity without a shred of electoral value.

All you do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense. Judge yourself, who's bad rubbish between your worthless self and Muazu.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Now that PDP chairman has defected to APC

Hope the 16 years rot of PDP narration will be put to rest undecided

You'll be shocked to see Adamu Muazu blaming PDP 16 years of rot tomorrow, just like Amaechi grin

Cowards!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by ZombieTAMER: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
ct2:
I believe Atiku is working for Buhari, u can't trust this northern politicians

Shut Up there

Buhari is a failure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by BubuZombi: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
If You Guys Are Reacting Now...
What Will Happen After The General Election

PDP Has Not Seen Anything Yet grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Martyns77: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who wants to encounter what Dino and fayose is experiencing today? Is out of fear these men are defecting to APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by DrChukzy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari will still lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Sunfull(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
That can't change d mind of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Tpave(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm!!!! I'm getting confused already. I think there is an agreement between these northerners that is a high secret. We have just few days to the election then breeze go blow and fowl nyash go open. We're waiting patiently.
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by asobo: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bigwigs... Big weavon née

People without political value
Re: 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC by Ayoswit(f): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari with his integrity scam welcoming corrupt politicians into Apc just to win a second term in office but God big pass una.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.