Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional (9663 Views)

If God Is Truly A God Of Justice, Then Hell Fire Is A Very False Teaching. / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Zodiac61(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
Devonian:

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? (1 Corinthians 6:2).

It is this attitude of "Leave him/her for God to judge" which has destroyed Nigeria. Rather than make people accountable for whatever they've done wrong, ssome of us Nigerians often say, let's leave him/her alone, God would judge, and things would continue to degenerate to the point where Pastors would engage in 419 activities and GOs would say nothing. What has the GO of the RCCG officially declared in relation to his pastors misbehaving at national and international levels? Shall we continue to sin and ask that grace abound? Thank gosh, I've turned my back on the church.

I agree. In particular, we seem to have elevated these self-proclaimed men of god to untouchable heights. "Touch not the anointed of god"  seems to be an everyday refrain. These charlatans can steal till they bankrupt banks (two highly placed redeemed pastors come to mind), they can perform fake healings (all of them), they cannot cause the deaths of innocent children by calling them witches (you know who) and do all sorts of immoral and unlawful act, and all we say is "god will judge them."
In the meantime, these socially useless creatures grow rich on the backs of their poor congregations. They live lives beyond the imagination of the vast majority of Nigerians. Some of them even have private jets. Yet, the bible, which they claim is the inerrant word of god says "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god." I guess the bible they use has been edited.
And all we say is "god will judge them."
I disagree. I do not want to wait for the fictional man in the sky. If people transgress now, they should be dealt with now. Besides, according to their beliefs, if they repent of their sins on their death beds and accept the lord, they would be forgiven - which means that they may even escape punishment.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by KunleOshob(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
Devonian:

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? (1 Corinthians 6:2).
It is this attitude of "Leave him/her for God to judge" which has destroyed Nigeria. Rather than make people accountable for whatever they've done wrong, ssome of us Nigerians often say, let's leave him/her alone, God would judge, and things would continue to degenerate to the point where Pastors would engage in 419 activities and GOs would say nothing. What has the GO of the RCCG officially declared in relation to his pastors misbehaving at national and international levels? Shall we continue to sin and ask that grace abound? Thank gosh, I've turned my back on the church.
This is a sad truth that epitomises RCCG,,,the church has since lost its glory,,,
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
KunleOshob:

Prior to now, I had always given Adeboye the benefit of doubt labelling him as a genuine pastor but sorrounded with charlatans and crooks but with the drivel he wrote in his money spinning "open heavens" on the 17th march 2010 posted by the OP and independently verified by myself, I can confirm with all confidence that Adeboye as digenerated to the level of a fraud and common crook like oyaks and he has already condenmed himself for the sake of filthy lucre.
Since I do not have access to the said book,,,and for my one and only Nairaland Pastor to validate that point,,,,I am even more highly disappointed in RCCG,,,shameless bunch of bigots,,,I wish somebody can bring this to the notice of Pastor Tunde Bakare for him to get hold of that book and TEAR it into PIECES in the public glare of a National Television,,,,,Just like he did to the Occultic book written by Oyedepo
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by CHARLOE(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ Real truth, been trying to download d e-book all to no avail, but not to worry, i decided to scan d relevant pages and post here-

2 Likes

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by CHARLOE(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
more

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by CHARLOE(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
By d posts am seeing here its obvious pple are begining to shine their eye well-well! I for one used to respect 'daddy' alot, that's until of recent. He looks so calm and gentle, talks softly and dresses simple; u just can't help but respect him (there're many others like him around, no need mentioning names). I started having doubts when i heard him say some strange, unlikely 'miracles'. Deep down my heart i found them hard to believe (am sure u've heard some urself).
Needless to say, Nigerians fear their pastors like God, pastors should be respected not feared, FEAR GOD ONLY! It has gotten to d extent they don't want to hear anything -ve bout their pastors, even when they're true. On d day of d morning devotion i mentioned earlier, when i pointed this error out, a hot argument ensued with my siblings. Pst adeboye is so feared/respected in my family nobody wanted to hear me out, to them he can do no wrong. Unfortunately, alot of xtians are like that, their papa/G.O. is superhuman and can do no wrong, always quick in comparing them to old testament prophets of old- Elija, Elisha and so on. So anything he says, true & false, is swallowed hook, line & sinker by their gullible and pathetic followers, like zombies.
I want to encourage us to 'prove all things' like d bible says, fear no man but God, 'By their fruits u shall know them'. Let's maximise d power of d internet and expose these WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. I believe we can start an online revolution against these men of god 'dog' and the corrupt, evil rulers/politicians working against d progress of this nation. (funny enough, these 2 classes of pple (religous leaders n politicians) work hand-in-hand TO IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS). Their relationship is mutually beneficial, if u know what i mean. Right now, i'm just so filled with 'righteous indignation'! angry

3 Likes

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
isn't this is disgraceful? i pray people are set free from the bondage of indcotrination (amen). why would pastor adeboye not acquire more jets with this kind of teaching and with pastors stealing left and right from corporate and individual entities?

1 Like

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by e36991: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
Open Heavens Wed 17th March One Hundred Fold Return:

. . . when you give to [size=16pt]genuine church founders[/size] . . .

Genuine church founders?  grin

Anyway I know this much, beware of the relegation (i.e. The Parable of the Laborers in the Vineyard)

Jesus said, "So it is. Everyone who is now first will be last, and everyone who is last will be first."

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

" . . . Many be called, but few chosen" begs the question, who out there are real and are among the chosen . . .

I suppose time will tell, innit . . .

1 Like

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2010
CHARLOE:

By d posts am seeing here its obvious pple are begining to shine their eye well-well! I for one used to respect 'daddy' alot, that's  until of recent. He looks so calm and gentle, talks softly and dresses simple; u just can't help but respect him (there're many others like him around, no need mentioning names). I started having doubts when i heard him say some strange, unlikely 'miracles'. Deep down my heart i found them hard to believe (am sure u've heard some urself).
  Needless to say, Nigerians fear their pastors like God, pastors should be respected not feared, FEAR GOD ONLY! It has gotten to d extent they don't want to hear anything -ve bout their pastors, even when they're true. On d day of d morning devotion i mentioned earlier, when i pointed this error out, a hot argument ensued with my siblings. Pst adeboye is so feared/respected in my family nobody wanted to hear me out, to them he can do no wrong. Unfortunately, alot of xtians are like that, their papa/G.O. is superhuman and can do no wrong, always quick in comparing them to old testament prophets of old- Elija, Elisha and so on.  So anything he says, true & false, is swallowed hook, line & sinker by their gullible and pathetic followers, like zombies.
  I want to encourage us to 'prove all things' like d bible says, fear no man but God, 'By their fruits u shall know them'. Let's maximise d power of d internet and expose these LIONS IN SHEEP CLOTHING. I believe we can start an online revolution against these men of god 'dog' and the corrupt, evil rulers/politicians working against d progress of this nation. (funny enough, these 2 classes of pple work hand-in-hand TO IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS). Their relationship is mutually beneficial, if u know what i mean. Right now, i'm just so filled with 'righteous indignation'! angry

@ CHARLOE: IN ADDITION TO AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID, I RESPECT YOUR COURAGE, HONESTY, INTELLIGENCE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IN BRINGING THIS TO LIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
@CHALOE,,,God bless you man,,,,,RELIGION(RCCG) is a wicked tool invented by mere men to siphon and mess up peoples life,,,
Pastor Erastus Akingbola who stole and use the proceeds to bless Adeboye,,,,how much folds has he received in returns,,,he received zero fold because God exposed him,,,prior to this exposition,,,would members of RCCG ever thought that Akingbola was stealing?
Same goes to the 419 International Regional Pastor of RCCG in London,,,Pastor wale whatever is his surname,,,who duped Doyin Okupe and his church members,,,he is right now wanted in both London and Nigeria,,,shameless bunch of bigots,,,
That book "Open closed heaven should be torn public by anyone who has a copy,,,wish I have a way of sending a copy to Pastor Tunde Bakare,,,,
I have told people that I have respect only for probably 2 Pastors in Nigeria,,,rest re just criminal or mental deranged people
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
The annoying thing is that there hundreds of thousands of RCCG members that would read through these stuff and would never see the wrong in it because RELIGION has blindfolded them,,,,the Bible call them " Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"
Thank God am not attached to any pastor worshipping crowds,,,
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by CHARLOE(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ Devonian, tanx bro. It's SO nauseating how xstians (nigerians especially) have allowed religion to blind them, and like d scripture says, they 'perish cos of lack of knowledge'. And that's why, like someone said earlier, u hear them say things like- 'touch not my annointed, leave them for God to judge'. Thus, with no system of check & balance in place by d church & govt, they (pst/papas/GO'S) happily play god, smiling all d way to d bank in their jets.
  @ Petres 007, enigma, kunle, real truth, devonian and co, tanx so much for ur contributions. It's so good to know there're still pple/xtians out there who are not high on d (religion) drug. I'm looking 4 bros like u guys, who seek d truth, who fear no man but God,  to study scriptures together in order to know d truth about things like - d sabbath, born again, d kingdom of God, d Law etc. Starting a thread soon, u guys shld pls join in. Once again, tanx and God bless u.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by CHARLOE(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2010
@ Real truth, good point there. Prior to d good/bad (depending on hw u see-am) work of sanusi, no RCCG member would believe pastor Akingbola is such a crook. And another good pt u made about d many seeds he must have sown to 'daddy' d 'HIGH PRIEST'. Don't u think d EFCC shld look into this.
Also, remember some yrs ago simiar things happened in CEC where some guys where nabbed in their coys (sheraton and some banks, can't rem their names) for stealing huge sums of money. They all claim to have sown huge sums in the church. And yet again u're right on pt, their gullible, pathetic and most probably hypnotized members will continue to follow-follow, like sheep to be slaughtered. They continue to 'learn' but refuse to open their eyes to see d truth!
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by petres007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Devonian:

@ CHARLOE: IN ADDITION TO AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID, I RESPECT YOUR COURAGE, HONESTY, INTELLIGENCE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IN BRINGING THIS TO LIGHT.

Seconded!  grin

@CHARLOE,
Its such a shame what is going on today in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. But one of the things that helps encourage me through all this is that none of this has taken God by surprise. The deception going on today is simply one of the major signs of the end time. In fact, it was the first thing Jesus mentioned when asked for hints/tips to know when his return is imminent - "Take heed that no one deceives you"!

CHARLOE:

@ Petres 007, enigma, kunle, real truth, devonian and co, tanx so much for your contributions. It's so good to know there're still pple/xtians out there who are not high on d (religion) drug. I'm looking 4 bros like u guys, who seek d truth, who fear no man but God,  to study scriptures together in order to know d truth about things like - d sabbath, born again, d kingdom of God, d Law etc. Starting a thread soon, u guys shld pls join in. Once again, tanx and God bless u.  

I was even thinking of starting a thread to discuss the old and new covenants/testaments, in relation to Christianity. Issues like sabbath-keeping, the jewish festivals, firstfruits, tithing etc.  .  .  all fall into place once we can grasp this simple truth. I hope we can look at plenty of scriptures from both the old and new testaments and if there was a way we could study/read through whole books together (especially Galatians & Hebrews).

Its something every Christian should know, but obviously don't. I'm planning on making it one of the refresher topics to discuss with my friends when they return home from school next month and felt I should start a thread on it.

Or maybe you should start it like you said eh? NEPA has been doing their job too well these days. grin
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

The annoying thing is that there hundreds of thousands of RCCG members that would read through these stuff and would never see the wrong in it because RELIGION has blindfolded them,,,,the Bible call them " Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"
Thank God am not attached to any pastor worshipping crowds,,,

Absolutely true! This is becuase, those RCCG members who woulld not respond here are ostensibly suffering from the paralysis of their intellectual imagination, which is the end product of the phenomenon called indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by petres007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
Devonian:

Absolutely true! This is becuase, those RCCG members who woulld not respond here are ostensibly suffering from the paralysis of their intellectual imagination, which is the end product of the phenomenon called indoctrination.

@Devonian,

Do you mind explaining what that means?  smiley
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
petres_007:

@Devonian, Do you mind explaining what that means?  smiley

In Moral and Political Philosophy as well as in Philosophy of Education, it is said that when indoctrination has successfully taken place one or more of the following happens. (1) the absence of any rational justification for one’s beliefs or values; (2) the inability to justify one’s beliefs or values; and, (3) the inability to consider alternatives. So, when people hold on to a belief (secular or religious): (a) just because the Pastor/Priest/Bishop/Pope or GO says so, FULL STOP; (b) without being able to clearly articulate reasons for holding such beliefs (even when there are acceptable reasons for holding such beliefs); and, (c) failing to consider alternative viewpoints, one major conclusion that can be drawn is that the individual is ostensibly suffering from the paralysis of his/her intellectual imagination.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by petres007(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Devonian:

In Moral and Political Philosophy as well as in Philosophy of Education, it is said that when indoctrination has successfully taken place one or more of the following happens. (1) the absence of any rational justification for one’s beliefs or values; (2) the inability to justify one’s beliefs or values; and, (3) the inability to consider alternatives. So, when people hold on to a belief (secular or religious): (a) just because the Pastor/Priest/Bishop/Pope or GO says so, FULL STOP; (b) without being able to clearly articulate reasons for holding such beliefs (even when there are acceptable reasons for holding such beliefs); and, (c) failing to consider alternative viewpoints, one major conclusion that can be drawn is that the individual is ostensibly suffering from the paralysis of his/her intellectual imagination.

Got it. Thanks! smiley
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by KunleOshob(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
It's quite instructive that none of the numerous RCCG members on this forum as been able to come out and defend the scrilegeous/dubious wrttings of their G.O, perhaps they are not as badly brainwashed as the zombies in CEC, if it was a post against that notorious con man that goesby the name Oyakhilome all hell would have broken loose on this forum by now as they would be trying to out do themselves in defense of the criminal.

1 Like

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by ogajim(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
KunleOshob:

It's quite instructive that none of the numerous RCCG members on this forum as been able to come out and defend the scrilegeous/dubious wrttings of their G.O, perhaps they are not as badly brainwashed as the zombies in CEC, if it was a post against that notorious con man that goesby the name Oyakhilome all hell would have broken loose on this forum by now as they would be trying to out do themselves in defense of the criminal.

I don't see anyway I can defend this even if I had a law degree. I have worshiped at a couple of RCCG Churches for the past 3 years or so but don't see myself as a recipient of that indoctrination because I simply don't fall for cheap tricks, it's been a matter of me following the Barean practice of checking the facts and not do follow follow. The praise and worship is what draws me there and I have always maintained that a building is not where one gets Salvation, I hear some of their Sermons and go "hhhhhmmmm" where was that in the Bible?
One has to be strong spiritually these days to attend Nigerian Churches because of the nonsense they preach as well as their GREED to fleece the flock of their hard earned Dollar. I guess I am not a "traditional" member in the sense that I won't defend OBVIOUS LIES.

2 Likes

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by petres007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
KunleOshob:

Oh dear. . . grin
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by petres007(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
ogajim:

I don't see anyway I can defend this even if I had a law degree. I have worshiped at a couple of RCCG Churches for the past 3 years or so but don't see myself as a recipient of that indoctrination because I simply don't fall for cheap tricks, it's been a matter of me following the Barean practice of checking the facts and not do follow follow. The praise and worship is what draws me there and I have always maintained that a building is not where one gets Salvation, I hear some of their Sermons and go "hhhhhmmmm" where was that in the Bible?
One has to be strong spiritually these days to attend Nigerian Churches because of the nonsense they preach as well as their GREED to fleece the flock of their hard earned Dollar. I guess I am not a "traditional" member in the sense that I won't defend OBVIOUS LIES.

I thank God for you. . .

Just consider yourself extremely lucky. grin
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by ogajim(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
petres_007:

I thank God for you. . .

Just consider yourself extremely lucky. grin

Not only do I consider myself lucky, I consider myself FAVORED. Only yesterday I heard this " your blessings are tied to your tithes, " I kid you not, these are the last days and folks need to WAKE up and smell the coffee. I REFUSE to attend those indoctrination "conferences" or "meetings"
I am an "Independent Contractor" and only follow Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by kolaoloye(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
Jesus is Lord.

@ KunleOshob,
I've always enjoyed your contributions since i came to NLD. I've learnt a lot from you but
the problem i have with you remains the same, which is the way you normally judge the so-called men of God.
It is not fair. Please repent.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
kola oloye:

Jesus is Lord.

@ KunleOshob,
I've always enjoyed your contribution since i came to NLD but the only problem i have
with you is the way you normally judge the so-called men of God.It is not fair.
Please repent.
You re the one who actually needs to repent,,,the problem you have is what many religious bigots and blinfolded people have in Nigeria.If you had read through some of the posts here,,,you would ve discovered you don't need such post of urs here,,,People like you ve been earlier predicted would come and make such weak minded statements,,,
What exactly is different from what Kunle has been saying all these years that Pastor Tunde Bakare made public in an interview recently,,,re you that daft that byou can not reason anymorere you trying to defend what is written that closed/open heaven??
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
What this generation of church leaders need to realise is that by the time people wake up to reality or shall I say become liberated, the number of people that are likely to reject Christianity and all it stands for might outweigh those in the western world, leading to a sharp decline in church attendance. See what the Church of England has become in terms of church attendance. Many of its church buildings had been closed down. These have been desecrated having been converted into pubs, disco halls, community centres, Mosques, Hindu and Sikh Temples. A few had been bought over by Celestial Church of Christ and other African Indigenous Churches or Black majority Churches in the UK. In fact, Islam is gradually taking over parts of EU (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1544238/Islam-is-taking-over-says-Dutch-politician.html ) including the UK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1054909/Have-babies-Muslims-UK-hate-fanatic-says-warning-comes-9-11-UK.html; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8555538.stm ). If you go to York Minster in the City of York, UK, that is the very place where Constantine the Great was declared Emperor. And, through the Edict of Milan (313), Christianity (which hitherto was a religio ilicita, i.e illegal religion) was declared religio licita, i.e. legal religion, by Constantine the Great. It is in this same UK, where churches are now closing down. Indeed, if you momentarily take black dominated churches in the UK out of the equation, I doubt if the number of practising Muslims wouldn’t outweigh practising Christians. I suppose the point ‘am making is that, by the time those Pentecostal Christians would wake up to the reality and possibly desert the church, Muslims might then take over Nigeria through Christians’ self-destruct. Then, these GOS, Pastors must stand before God’s throne to face His wrath.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by REALTRUTH1: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
Devonian:

What this generation of church leaders need to realise is that by the time people wake up to reality or shall I say become liberated, the number of people that are likely to reject Christianity and all it stands for might outweigh those in the western world, leading to a sharp decline in church attendance. See what the Church of England has become in terms of church attendance. Many of its church buildings had been closed down. These have been desecrated having been converted into pubs, disco halls, community centres, Mosques, Hindu and Sikh Temples. A few had been bought over by Celestial Church of Christ and other African Indigenous Churches or Black majority Churches in the UK. In fact, Islam is gradually taking over parts of EU (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1544238/Islam-is-taking-over-says-Dutch-politician.html ) including the UK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1054909/Have-babies-Muslims-UK-hate-fanatic-says-warning-comes-9-11-UK.html; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8555538.stm ). If you go to York Minster in the City of York, UK, that is the very place where Constantine the Great was declared Emperor. And, through the Edict of Milan (313), Christianity (which hitherto was a religio ilicita, i.e illegal religion) was declared religio licita, i.e. legal religion, by Constantine the Great. It is in this same UK, where churches are now closing down. Indeed, if you momentarily take black dominated churches in the UK out of the equation, I doubt if the number of practising Muslims wouldn’t outweigh Christians. I suppose the point ‘am making is that, by the time those Pentecostal Christians would wake up to the reality and possibly desert the church, Muslims might then take over Nigeria through Christians’ self-destruct. Then, these GOS, Pastors must stand before God’s throne to face His wrath.
Well thought and straight to the point,,,
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Mudley313: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
And another good pt u made about d many seeds he must have sown to 'daddy' d 'HIGH PRIEST'

another pathetic point to note is dat high priest in the NT were actually elected from the infamous sadducees that jesus so despiced. even apostle paul didn't use the term high priest to title himself not to talk of this modern day african high thief
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Devonian(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
kola oloye:

Jesus is Lord.

@ KunleOshob,
I've always enjoyed your contribution since i came to NLD but the only problem i have
with you is the way you normally judge the so-called men of God.It is not fair.
Please repent.

You sound very, very deluded. What precisely are you admonishing KunleOshob to repent of? Presumably of critiquing Pastors and GOs. You're certainly one of those "Touch not my annointed" SOMBIs on NL. Let me tell you, David was not merely (the second) king and ruler of all Israel, he was also a prophet. Yet, he committed two heinous crimes: adultery and murder. If you can’t remember the rest of the story, Nathan cleverly accused him and David ultimately realised his follies. Yes, he confessed and repented of his sins. However, God not only dealt with or punished David in his own way ("You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised Me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own." Nathan then informs David that his child with Bathsheba must die. Indeed, their first child dies after seven days), but also forgave him. The shepherd’s staff is for striking the sheep in the same manner that it’s used to drawn the sheep unto the shepherd. I'll rather prefer you direct your repentance admonition to these Pastors and GOs wallowing in shamefull stuff.
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by kolaoloye(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
Devonian:

You sound very, very deluded. What precisely are you admonishing KunleOshob to repent of? Presumably of critiquing Pastors and GOs. You're certainly one of those "Touch not my annointed" SOMBIs on NL. Let me tell you, David was not merely (the second) king and ruler of all Israel, he was also a prophet. Yet, he committed two heinous crimes: adultery and murder. If you can’t remember the rest of the story, Nathan cleverly accused him and David ultimately realised his follies. Yes, he confessed and repented of his sins. However, God not only dealt with or punished David in his own way ("You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised Me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own." Nathan then informs David that his child with Bathsheba must die. Indeed, their first child dies after seven days), but also forgave him. The shepherd’s staff is for striking the sheep in the same manner that it’s used to drawn the sheep unto the shepherd. I'll rather prefer you direct your repentance admonition to these Pastors and GOs wallowing in shamefull stuff.
The only thing you don't understand is this: Using abusive language on elderly people is not a good trait
and is not in our culture.
Although i don't know how old Kunle is but if any of these men of God is old enough to be his brother,
he ought to address them with respect.

Now concerning the matter at hand,I'm neither for or against.Whatever your spirit ask you to do,please do.
My major concern is this:If we notice any man of God going astray what we ought to do is to be praying for such person.
No human being is perfect including you.  And remember "two wrongs can never make a right".

I REST MY CASE. grin
Re: False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional by Mudley313: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
The only thing you don't understand is this: Using abusive language on elderly people is not a good trait
and is not in our culture.
Although i don't know how old Kunle is but if any of these men of God is old enough to be his brother,
he ought to address them with respect.

using your logic; so, because abacha was probably older than me n we dont use abusive language on elders in our culture dat should prevent me from labelling him wat he really is, a looter n tyrant. sorry dis GO of a con-man is a thief in d name of the lord

Now concerning the matter at hand,I'm neither for or against.Whatever your spirit ask you to do,please do.
My major concern is this:If we notice any man of God going astray what we ought to do is to be praying for such person.
No human being is perfect including you. 

ja, cos no human being is perfect, we should just keep quiet n pray when ajudua dupes or ibori loots or daddy GO steals in d name of god. naija mentality

And remember "two wrongs can never make a right".

you're correct, but dis is not d case here. dis is a case of one wrong (thieving man of gawd) n one right (those bold enough to point out his thieving ways)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.