Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (20407 Views)

FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by Kingzola4life(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Pls has anyone from akwa lbom state receieve npower build txt msg for physical verification? Or is it in batches?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
kaywhy09:

Please, how will an applicant know if selected?

All selected applicant would be contacted.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by written007: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

y not publish the names and what's the issue of being selected? Selection ought to be done at the verification center nau... What's the criteria for selection.? 15months is too much for someone to just cast lot on people's names. That isn't humane.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
EazyMoh:
can't you guys with online money making create your own thread? Mtsweewww

@npowerng what of the 2016 N-Create? Is there any hope for them?
Also a friend of mine has been teaching since the beginning of npower but he never received alert. He has made dozens of complains to the state and zonal coordinators, they'd collect his details and promise to work on it yet month would end and he'd still not receive alert. Because he's a kind of reserved and patient person, he really endured but now he's loosing hope, he's thinking of quitting the teaching since nobody is taking his case serious.
What's most painful is that people without even a posting position are still receiving their payment.
Pls see what you can do.

Kindly inform the guy with the payment issue to visit his bank for modification of his bank account.
All selected candidates would be contacted for the physical verification for the Non-graduate category which is the N-Build, there is
the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by EazyMoh(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly inform the guy with the payment issue to visit his bank for modification of his bank account.
All selected candidates would be contacted for the physical verification for the Non-graduate category which is the N-Build, there is
the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
Thank you for the reply.
Initially his case was wrong account number, but after correction they said every month his payment would be made only for his account to fail to receive. Can you kindly collect his details so you can check what is it to be fixed or may be he shall just get a new account number from another bank? Thank you.

Also when are we to except call for verification, The N-Knowledge Creative volunteers.
Thanks once again.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by Beedude(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Peeps have started getting sms. Goodluck to them
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thank you for the reply.
Initially his case was wrong account number, but after correction they said every month his payment would be made only for his account to fail to receive. Can you kindly collect his details so you can check what is it to be fixed or may be he shall just get a new account number from another bank? Thank you.

Also when are we to except call for verification, The N-Knowledge Creative volunteers.
Thanks once again.

Email Address and Mobile Number Please
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by Nyntynplus: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please is there any hope for the pending 2016 Npower hardware applicants ?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by EazyMoh(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

iymaichediya@gmail.com 07035142782 Thank You.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by Ekob(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
npowerng:

What are the required documents to go with?Is it only NEPA Bill and ID card?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by vic4real22: 2:48am On Nov 11, 2017
pls sir/ ma, i received a verification message that i should come to my secretariat on 10th which was yesterday( friday). can i still go there on monday?.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 3:18am On Nov 11, 2017
vic4real22:
pls sir/ ma, i received a verification message that i should come to my secretariat on 10th which was yesterday( friday). can i still go there on monday?.
It depends on your state.Some states closed verification on Friday 10th while some will commence on Monday 13th.Try and find out your state focal person. He can offer you the best advice on what to do.

1 Like

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by philoo(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2017
@npower,this means the first SMS on 19th October is invalid,
those that received the first text, can they still go check their names?

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2017
philoo:
Go and confirm from their list at NOA to avoid stories.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by Evegreen: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Selected 2016 N-Build applicants will be contacted between today and tomorrow for Physical Verification next week.

This is just for N-Power Build applicants

Please, i wud like to join ur whatsapp grp. Help!
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by uwa244(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2017
greggng:
It is called physical verification. You will appear at your lga of registration with your credentials both original and photo copies. Your birth certificate, your utility bills ie nepa or waste bill. Prepaid nepa bill is allowed. The address on it must be the address you used as ur residential address when u registered on npower. The noa officials working corpers have the list of all shortlisted applicant. It is alphabetically done according to your surname with some exceptional case of them using ur first name or middle name. Whichever way ensure you check properly so that you don't go back thinking ur name was omitted. Ensure you watch carefully when they re thicking one by one all the documents you brought. Let them use ruler to trace ur name to avoid u thicking for another person. After they are through with the exercise the data collected wlll be sent to abuja for approval. Thereafter abuja will send all the names of verified applicants. Those ones will be deployed and paid.
Are you sure they will verify the BVN number?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by greggng: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
uwa244:

Are you sure they will verify the BVN number?

Your bvn won't be verified at ur verification centre. It is assumed you filled the correct bvn linked to your account to avoid facing what some of the 2016 beneficiaries faced. A situation were the banks are returning the money back to npower cos of bvn mismatch.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Evegreen:

Please, i wud like to join ur whatsapp grp. Help!

2 Likes

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Nyntynplus:
Please is there any hope for the pending 2016 Npower hardware applicants ?

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
philoo:

Selected 2016 N-Build applicants will be contacted for Physical Verification next week.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by ENGANI(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

With due respect Npower,does that means Npower Hardware 2016 will also be contacted for verification?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
ENGANI:

With due respect Npower,does that means Npower Hardware 2016 will also be contacted for verification?
From the wordings of npowerng,it means that the non-graduate category have been aggregated to be Npower Build.

npowerng:

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by vic4real22: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Ekob:
good evening npowerng
I have a friend who registered for nbuild in 2016 but due to d delay in short listing he had to reapply for 2017 nteach. Now he has just been short listed for the nbuild programme.My question is if he choose to shun the nbuild invitation hope it will not affect his chances for the nteach?

Also I would like to inquire if the monthly stipend for nbuild and nteach is the same?
i heard that they will be paying 10,000 which is very small, i got the message as well but am thinking of neglecting it and wait for n teach. Abi what did u think about that?
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
vic4real22:
i heard that they will be paying 10,000 which is very small, i got the message as well but am thinking of neglecting it and wait for n teach. Abi what did u think about that?
See,a bird in hand Worths more than two birds in the bush,grab the one you are invited for,you don't know if you will be invited for the 2017 registration but if you are invited then you can quit from Nbuild.My one cent.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ekob:
good evening npowerng
I have a friend who registered for nbuild in 2016 but due to d delay in short listing he had to reapply for 2017 nteach. Now he has just been short listed for the nbuild programme.My question is if he choose to shun the nbuild invitation hope it will not affect his chances for the nteach?

Also I would like to inquire if the monthly stipend for nbuild and nteach is the same?
Nbuild is 10k for 12 months while Nteach is 30k for 24 months.Advise your friend not to shun the verification process cos he is not sure if he will be shortlisted for the 2017 registration because the competition is high but if he gets shortlisted for 2017 registration at last, he can quit the Nbuild.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by lunacol(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Verification needed requirements.

Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by vic4real22: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am done with my physical verification, hoping to hear good news thereafter.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by EazyMoh(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
npowerng:

EazyMoh:

iymaichediya@gmail.com
Thank You.
Morning Sir, please are you able to trace what is wrong with the bank account?
Patiently waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by CalebClinton: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Please house, how can I check my name from npower build list
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by npowerng: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
EazyMoh:

Morning Sir, please are you able to trace what is wrong with the bank account?
Patiently waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.

Good day sir,

Your BVN is not linked to Your Eco bank account, Kindly visit Your bank and verify the issue.
Re: N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week by EazyMoh(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Your BVN is not linked to Your Eco bank account, Kindly visit Your bank and verify the issue.
Thank you but that's the initial problem, the Account isn't EcoBank account, it's Fidelity Bank
He doesn't even have account with EcoBank.
Once the bank is changed every detail is there including the BVN.
Kindly assist sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entry Level Salary Of Zenith Bank And First Bank / Desperate And Funny Things We Do When We Are Searching For Job / Follow This Thread For Lagos Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.