Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb (1029 Views)

Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) / Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle / Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb by kolaish(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just to inform all that this brand of energy saving bulb is fake and sub-standards. I bought a packet of it a month ago for domestic use and the bad side of it is that even when you switch off the light, it will still be flashing light every 5 seconds. This will go on until the bulbs eventually get burnt. This type of bulb is most dangerous for homes and shops because it will still be working even when you have switched it off. My fears are that it could cause a fire breakout if not watched closely.
Please save your money and look for other good product. However, I have sent some samples of it to the Standard Organization of Nigeria for re-evaluation

Re: Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb by nuelsylves(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
You bought the fake one.., for me, this is among the best energy saving bulbs brand in the market currently.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb by kolaish(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
nuelsylves:
You bought the fake one.., for me, this is among the best energy saving bulbs brand in the market currently.
Sincerely speaking, I have bought this same brand in Lagos and Ibadan for my house in both places and they seems the same. My opinion is for people to stay clear of it entirely because the fake seems to be more than the original.
Re: Beware Of This Fake Energy Saving Bulb by ijinleoro: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
The OP is right. i bought some of this same type and returned it back and collect my money.

(1) (Reply)

Police Declare Doctor Wanted Over Robbery / . / Nigerians In Texas Accused Of Immigration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.